Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby (14798 Views)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Amagite3(f): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2018
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expecting a baby next year.

Buckingham Palace just made the announcement on social media.

"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019.

Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public.
"

Prince and Meghan got married in 19 May 2018 in St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle in the United Kingdom.

Congrats to them!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/breaking-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-expecting-a-baby.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats to them cool

Meanwhile Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani 'Unfollowing' Nina After She Made Up With Miracle >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/bobrisky-reacts-to-toyin-lawani-unfollowing-nina-made-miracle.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Wow. Harry the sharp shooter. Congrats to them.

Markle was my celebrity crush. But she got married and crushed my heart. My heart belongs to Daddario now.

9 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by itspzpics(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2018
Wow
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Tamarapetty(f): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Aww
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by solochris(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Im also expecting mine, God is wonderful

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Demgohearword: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
good news
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Biglittlelois(f): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats to her, for those adult-kids that call ladies in their 30s evening newspaper, she married and is expecting her first kid at age 37, GO FIGURE tongue

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Mopolchi: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
I am happy for them. grin

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by FlirtyGist: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by sexymoma(f): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
How the first husband do am wey she nor get belle
wey harry do wey she get belle abi nor be yesterday dem marry angry
well, problem tiwon niyen

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Oceannaagent: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
So soon lipsrsealed
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2018
Oyinbo life! Sperm just nack egg them don announce to the world. Nigerians go hide and cover belle because of 'evil eyes'

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by hotplate: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2018
I'm in need of a job in Benin anyone who can help should contact me... 08109771319
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by sotall(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2018
This prince na striker oooo

Real Madrid should sign him so they can start scoring goals again and stop running like headless chickens

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by oluwasegun007(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2018
BECAUSE OF THAT SMALL BUMP,

PROBABLY SHE EAT EBA AND BEANS......
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by GentleMoney: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2018
Lovely Couple!!
Good News..

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Sirpaul(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2018
if na 9ja

you go don see belle every where "baby shower"

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by julitoch: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Thank God for them

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by anochuko01(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2018
sexymoma:
harry put am for the left side well well
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by LannisterIMP: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2018
Woot woot !!!

Congrats
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by omoharry(f): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Congrats to her, for those adult-kids that calls ladies in their 30s evening newspaper, she married and is expecting her first kid at age 36, GO FIGURE tongue

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2018
won ma so layo o

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Biglittlelois(f): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2018
omoharry:
Thanks dear
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by sexiestharam(f): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by ijbeauty(f): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations my favorite people ���

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by wonlasewonimi: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2018
This guy don enter am finally....
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats to them... If to say na Lagos or Ibadan babe her womb for done dey reject egg
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Congrats to her, for those adult-kids that calls ladies in their 30s evening newspaper, she married and is expecting her first kid at age 37, GO FIGURE tongue
Don't go and marry...you think you would be so lucky
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by jattopeter(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
mAN PASS MAN.
sexymoma:
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Xaos:
Wow. Harry the sharp shooter. Congrats to them.

Markle was my celebrity crush. But she got married and crushed my heart. My heart belongs to Daddario now.

Na since May they marry o. A real sharp shooter would have given us this news since July na. Congrats to them sha. E no easy.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby by Rumicarter: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2018
Nice! Congrats to the Couple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Naira Marley Two Wives And 4 Kids (video) / Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? / Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.