Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC (12656 Views)

Inconclusive Polls: 609,197 Voters To Decide Tambuwal, Ganduje, Ortom, Others’ / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace / Kwara Freedom Is Unstoppable In 2019, Says Kwara Must Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by senatordave1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

The reason APC will win with a bigger margin.
The West has always been anti PDP from time.

Don't forget they have the rigging might. (governors are the real riggers).
This is the reason why atiku will fail in ss/se.how can someone be counting on support from outside his zone to win elections?

2 Likes

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Islie: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
And 1 million of these voters are APC members .

Eko o ni baje !

1 Like

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Dinho20(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Healthy President
Billionaire President
President with WAEC
President who's creating Jobs
President with NO case with EFCC, ICPC etc
President who has invested heavily in EDUCATION and not COWS alone.
He's Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (Wazirin Adamawa)
He's my President-in-waiting!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Igbo Kwenu!
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by FRONTPAGE: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please stop this misinformation. The oba talked about voting ambode and not Buhari.
Donald95:
Am very sure that about 4 million of them is Atikulated.

By the way, Abeg Where is that drunk Oba that said he will drown Ndi Igbo if they didn't vote Clueless-in-Chief Buhari back then in 2015 ? I hope he is seeing how his messiah delivered our land into the hands of Poverty,division and Frustration?

4 Likes

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Smile4daddy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
I said these yesterday and I will still say it over again.

Random fact: there's no one who won an election to become the president of Nigeria without wining Lagos and/or Kano.

I can bet MY Fortune that the APC are going to win Kano and Lagos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Dinho20(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Great!

Just a matter of time until we place Buhari permanently where he belong. Forget the e-noise, NOT ONE OF THE LIKES AND SHARES can be converted into an actual thumbprint on a ballot paper.
YOU SAID IT ALL
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by magzey: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
4.5 For said Baba grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by CilicMarin: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Stop been stupid. Igbos dominate certain parts of lagos.PDP won in 5 LG s in 2015.In my pooling unit in surulere the only APC candidate that won there was Desmond Eliot in 2015.

Why did all of them defect to APC, even without return tickets?

I will give you 50K if you direct me to any PDP Poster In Lagos now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Icon79(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
So we've 6.6 million eligible voters in Lagos? So that would put the total population of Lagos at over 10 million inhabitants, eh

Nigeria, we hail thee shocked

O pari
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by forgiveness: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sai APC. grin
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by iwatch: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
senatordave1:

Most of you pdp fans speak blindly and without facts.lagos turnout has never exceeded 2 million.pdp is almost dead in lagos with apc having 2 million members.remember gej was a southerner and lagos is in the south therefore he was never going to lose heavily here.atiku is a northerner and may lose heavily.
Oga shut up. Make your points without ethnic divide. WTF is GEJ is a southerner and atiku is a northerner.. So Buhari is what?

E go clear for una eyes. Let's f ucking meet at the polls, shall we?

3 Likes

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Avidtags: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
We are looking for results-driven individuals to join our marketing team to help acquire new leads and customers. You will be in charge of external marketing, managing strategy, and execution.
fill the form below to apply.
https:///forms/KSobbTrZ7067OVDM2
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by DopeTech(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by adioolayi(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
hucienda:
With over 1.4 million uncollected PVCs atm.

Say between now and the elections, .4 million get their cards, meaning the voting strength would be around 6.6 - 1 i.e 5.6 million.

Assuming turn-out of say 45%, votes up for grabs would be around 2.5 million more or less. Both major parties would have their fill leaving the remainder for the 'end-of-year' parties.
Spot on! Key to this election will not be numbers of registered voters or PVC collected, but the %turnout.

1 Like

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by forgiveness: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dinho20:
Healthy President
Billionaire President
President with WAEC
President who's creating Jobs
President with NO case with EFCC, ICPC etc
President who has invested heavily in EDUCATION and not COWS alone.
He's Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (Wazirin Adamawa)
He's my President-in-waiting!

See cabinet to stock atikulooted funds. Sai Buhari! grin

3 Likes

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by fareed69(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Donald95:

By the way, Abeg Where is that drunk Oba that said he will drown Ndi Igbo if they didn't vote Clueless-in-Chief Buhari back then in 2015 ? I hope he is seeing how his messiah delivered our land into the hands of Poverty,division and Frustration?

I dont blame you.

when there are children who dont respect elders from there home front and by mistake get to an area were norms and value are what makes there life better they tend to miss yarn and misbehave.

can you go to Enugu, Ebonyi, Owerri Awka or any part of your God forsaken state and run your Eze .

Omo Ale jatijati.

9 Likes

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Ategberoson(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
kaluxy007:
On every street in Lagos there are at least 2 Igbos who are above 18, at least 2 from other regions outside southwest .....2019 don dey give me erection already grin

Lock up your shops on that day o....I no wan hear"Market" on that day

and na all the two Igbo in the street get PVC? I still recalled to the guy that owned a shop close to my area refusing to reg because he's concern abt Biafragrin

I like how you Igbo deceive una self here. come 2019 Buhari will dashed Atiku aloosebakar to his political disposition.

7 Likes

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Originality007: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Donald95:

u are correct
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by GentleMoney: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:
At least 2 million are non-indigenes and I am sure another 2 million are Atikulate. Tinubu would deliver the rest to Atiku because he is also Atikulate.

shocked
Hmm..
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Ategberoson(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
God will not forgive us if we allow a man like Atiku to emerged as Nigeria president that's when you will know corruption is a child play for the past years Democracy return

say no to smart thief

say no to corrupted party

say no to party of hatred, religion abused and regional party

never again shall will allow PDP rule this country again never!

2 Likes

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by AdonaiAluminium: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
At the end of the day, not more than 1.5million Will vote

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by blaqroy: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
hope they wont come and tell us that 6.6m voted apc
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by donb06: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

As a neutral, I don't think the south west will favour PDP this coming election like that of 2015.
The west will do all (including rigging) to make sure the margin is extremely high.

Buhari on the other hand will not get the massive votes he had from the NC like he did in 2015.
He may win Kogi, Niger due to rigging.

The PDP on the other hand may lose Edo, and not have the same margin from Delta and PH.

The election go sweet Sha. I see tears flowing after the result is announced.
the post is right until you mentioned PH..... my bro. leave all ths things amaechi dey do for T.V... APC will so lose in Rivers state..... this time with higher margin

1 Like

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by saajus: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sowore can capture 4million if Lagos Youths are ready for change.

1 Like

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
donb06:
the post is right until you mentioned PH..... my bro. leave all ths things amaechi dey do for T.V... APC will so lose in Rivers state..... this time with higher margin
I'm in PH here bro, I understand what I'm saying.

The last reruns should make u understand that Amaechi has the power to reduce the deficit to the barest minimum.

Even the last by-election for house of assembly was a very good template for u to understand that Amaechi doesn't make noise but uses the machinery at his disposal.

Don't forget that the APC was leading that election with a very high margin before INEC suspended the election.

Wike will only shout and nothing will happen.

I know what I'm talking because I'm here and the recent elections since 2016 are facts to be checked.

1 Like

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by IamAtikulate: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
lols see novicegringrin

how old re yougringrin
i am sure you just finish secondary school to make that funny statementgringrin
kid let me educate about nigeria politican terrain.

see no state in nigeria have non indigene /tribe up to 500,000 voting power.
populations of non indigenes doesnt equate to actual voting strength of non indigene in a state.
these re arrangments used to checkmate political activities of non indigene contesting against the political interest of the host.
i have worked with inec on 3 seperate presidential elections and i have seen all facts sheets.

i can confirm to you that no state in federal republic of nigeria has non indigene of a state that has 500,000 votes.
check your indigenous state and confirm if you can find ,or better still move around with election observers and check names on accrediation list.
there is no polling booth in south west that has up to 50 igbos names on accreditation list on day of election .
it is a figment of imagination to believe non indigenes of a state has up to a million votes. it is a great danger for the host the non indigenes can push them out of power with ease
A volunteer in one INEC L.G.A doesn't make you an INEC staff.
Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
senatordave1:

This is the reason why atiku will fail in ss/se.how can someone be counting on support from outside his zone to win elections?
Atiku will win SS but he margin won't do much damage because of the bug wigs now in APC.
Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers won't give him the same score as that of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by caracas: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
lols see novicegringrin

how old re yougringrin
i am sure you just finish secondary school to make that funny statementgringrin
kid let me educate about nigeria politican terrain.

see no state in nigeria have non indigene /tribe up to 500,000 voting power.
populations of non indigenes doesnt equate to actual voting strength of non indigene in a state.
these re arrangments used to checkmate political activities of non indigene contesting against the political interest of the host.
i have worked with inec on 3 seperate presidential elections and i have seen all facts sheets.

i can confirm to you that no state in federal republic of nigeria has non indigene of a state that has 500,000 votes.
check your indigenous state and confirm if you can find ,or better still move around with election observers and check names on accrediation list.
there is no polling booth in south west that has up to 50 igbos names on accreditation list on day of election .
it is a figment of imagination to believe non indigenes of a state has up to a million votes. it is a great danger for the host the non indigenes can push them out of power with ease
Trash.
lagos n abuja are quite different from other states
Non indigenes hav always had a lot of influnce in this areas.

1 Like

Re: 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Why did all of them defect to APC, even without return tickets?

I will give you 50K if you direct me to any PDP Poster In Lagos now.

Na anger you Dey take talk?, you talk without reasoning oh, e fit be malaria, Pdp poster full ikeja, even before primaries jk and Doherty posters don Dey. You think say Lagos Na only your papa compound. Make we bet 200k I go show you 10 today.

Where dem defect go Mr running mouth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC / Buhari Begins 4-day Visit To Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.