Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket (13336 Views)

South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket / Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket / Lecturers, Students Back Atiku/Obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by perfectedmee: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Dey
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Ategberoson(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2018
na today massob don dey OK failure, they even made gej believes they're inec official. those people press gej mumu a lot then now they've adopted Atiku that's chanting restructuring that northerner hate to hear, Atiku that hope Yoruba will accept his ridiculous sgf after we don dey second

person say make u leave assistant prefect and be a timekeeper and u expect such person to be loved by the people of the assistant prefect? grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Timular: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2018
The only thing I see in you isAPC agent of disunity. Where did Obi pushed u to Asaba. If you want to campaign for ur lifeless candidate do it with out being tribalistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
sad Instead of the igbos to vote for Buhari and get automatic presidency in 2023, they are rooting for Atiku because of Vice president and a fake promise of restructuring forgetting that Atiku is also a Fulani man that will always favor the Northern Oligarchs. How they trust the same Atiku to restructure a country the North so much benefit from with less contributions is beyond sane minds. Atiku has been chasing power for years and the igbos think he will weaken his presidency with restructuring and render himself powerless at the center with restructuring Right now they are more Nigerian than other patriotic Nigerians all because of VP and restructuring. Just like they did in 2015, when Atiku looses, another miscreant will return from London and start screaming biafra or Death, Nigeria is a zoo and so on. I really pity those people and their kindergarten politics . They miscalculate in every election and blame Yoruba's for their misfortunes sad
Thanks but I pity you and GOTV more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by BubuZombi: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless Nyesom Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Are You OK

Asking God to Bless The Nation's Treasury Looters

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
People have started resurrecting from Zoo. Now Nigeria is no longer ZOO. No more Ipob, no more Biafra. No more marginalised people. CELEBRATIONS Time.. No more story till after elections.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:
I Have Been Vindicated, It Is Now Official.
I Have Always Regurgitated My Stance That A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For Biafra, Thanks For The Timely Intervention And Clarification By Massob.

Peter Obi Ordered The Killing Of Hausa/fulani In His State. I Can Remember Vividly That It Was James Ibori That Welcomed The Displaced Northerners Being Slaughtered Like Chickens In Anambra, Allocated Free Lands To Us In Asaba And Even Built An Hausa Market.

The Bigoted Peter Obi Forced Every Northerner Including Cobblers And Those Doing Menial Jobs In Anambra To Have And Carry ID Cards And Even Arrested Those Without ID's.

Peter Obi Insulted And Humiliated El Rufia When He Visited Anambra, Saying The North Is Poor And Full Of Illiterates, Beggars And Terrorists.

Peter Obi Locked Up The Shops Belonging To Hundreds Of Hausa/Fulani's In Anambra. Thanks To The The Ghanian Government Closing Down Mini Business Enterprises Belonging To Igbo's In Ghana.

Peter Obi Is An Underlying Tool Of Disintegration In Nigeria

What exactly is your problem?
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Angelparadise: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2018
The world is not surprised that a man with unshaven beard with children will prefer ethnicity to good governance , no wonder people prefer cow to human lives because their tribe are curse to remain nomadic grazing cows .
Its your type that are the problems Nigerians are battling with , who prefer ethnicity to good governance of 21st century. Factual the only two presidential candidates that have the chance to rule presently are in PDP and APC which have fail by their incompetency
Jesusofdaura:

It will really take
divine intervention for us to forgive Peter Obi of his sins against our brothers he mistreated in his state ooo.

with the way the way you were hyperventing one would have thought that you are staunch supporter of donald duke The SDP Presidential Candidate. but Alas, You Are U Full Fledged Atikulator..
Is Atiku An Ijaw Man? You Are Confused!

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Ikology:

Continue to ranttt. Nobody is listening to your gibberish. Nigeria is on the rise. Joy pervades the land knowing the regime of lifelessness will soon be booted out. Everybody is ATIKULATING and OBILIGATING.
The powers that be have abandoned the lifeless one

You Can Atikulate From Now Till 2moro On Social Media, On The Day Of The Elections The Real Owners Of Igboland "Ipob" Will Declare A Sit At Home Order.

You Think I Have Problem With Atiku?? I Dont, I Have Problems With The Bigoted Tribalist Of A VP He Settled Down For. Northerners Are Not Dumb..
Nyamuri Is A NO NO For Us

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Timular: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:
I Have Always Regurgitated My Stance That A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For Biafra, Thanks For The Timely Intervention And Clarification By Massob.

Peter Obi Ordered The Killing Of Hausa/fulani In His State. I Can Remember Vividly That It Was James Ibori That Welcomed The Displaced Northerners Being Slaughtered Like Chickens In Anambra, Allocated Free Lands To Us In Asaba And Even Built An Hausa Market.

The Bigoted Peter Obi Forced Every Northerner Including Cobblers And Those Doing Menial Jobs In Anambra To Have And Carry ID Cards And Even Arrested Those Without ID's.

Peter Obi Insulted And Humiliated El Rufia When He Visited Anambra, Saying The North Is Poor And Full Of Illiterates, Beggars And Terrorists.

Peter Obi Locked Up The Shops Belonging To Hundreds Of Hausa/Fulani's In Anambra. Thanks To The The Ghanian Government Closing Down Mini Business Enterprises Belonging To Igbo's In Ghana.

Peter Obi Is An Underlying Tool Of Disintegration In INigeria
Mr man shut that ur dirty mouth up. I only see paid agent of disunity by APC. Is unfortunate that you are peddling lies at your age just because of party's 2k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Only enemies of the east will not like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by methodyk: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why must every thing about the Igbos increase your blood Pressure. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse. Get a life kid!
Nyamuriflathead:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by ozodigboo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
sad Instead of the igbos to vote for Buhari and get automatic presidency in 2023, they are rooting for Atiku because of Vice president and a fake promise of restructuring forgetting that Atiku is also a Fulani man that will always favor the Northern Oligarchs. How they trust the same Atiku to restructure a country the North so much benefit from with less contributions is beyond sane minds. Atiku has been chasing power for years and the igbos think he will weaken his presidency with restructuring and render himself powerless at the center with restructuring Right now they are more Nigerian than other patriotic Nigerians all because of VP and restructuring. Just like they did in 2015, when Atiku looses, another miscreant will return from London and start screaming biafra or Death, Nigeria is a zoo and so on. I really pity those people and their kindergarten politics . They miscalculate in every election and blame Yoruba's for their misfortunes sad
nonsense.
I said it before and I'll say it again
there's nothing like automatic 2023 for igbo
Buhari will NEVER hand over to igbo, when Osibanjo who served him 8 years is there.
Buhari hates igbo.

if Buhari did well, Atiku won't have been an issue.
but he didn't.
corruption is not the ONLY problem needed to solve in a big country like Nigeria.
even the corruption they're claiming to solve....
1. so aisha Buhari had more than N2.5billion for her aide to steal . from where
2. babachir lawal how far
3. all the mansions Buratai built abroad
4. maina pension funds
5. $43m ikoyi apartments
6. kemi and shittu nysc certificate scandal
7. etc etc etc

corruption my foot.

2019 is approaching, herdsmen killings have stopped.
they hv now remembered Leah Sheribu's family.

because Atiku emerged, they've sat up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by odomanis: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:

What Benefit will Igbo Presidency provide to any Igbo if the country is run aground ? if there are no jobs,no security,no food,how will the Igbo survive till 2023 ? We dont want the present predicament caused by Buhari to continue,we want him out. We dont care where who takes over comes from.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

You Can Atikulate From Now Till 2moro On Social Media, On The Day Of The Elections The Real Owners Of Igboland "Ipob" Will Declare A Sit At Home Order.

You Think I Have Problem With Atiku?? I Dont, I Have Problems With The Bigoted Tribalist Of A VP He Settled Down For. Northerners Are Not Dumb..
you are not a northerner we alll know you are a cone headed afonja skull miner....in ka na so ka yi wanan iskanci ....ama za ka yi shi da kyau mana undecided....ama ka ci gutsun uwarka shege dan alade.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

The seeds of disintegration are finally regrouping.
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by frankfrancis871: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
I can't believe that some dumb megalomaniac Igbos are chosing slavery over freedom, this is nonsense! I thought every right thinking human wants freedom but I can see few gullible Igbos are busy shouting 'atiku', only ignorant people would chose to suffer rather than being liberated!

I stand with IPOB NOT THE MESS CALLED massob

No referendum no election!

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Amumaigwe: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

See this desperate lier. Please post the link to any report of these incidents showing dates. I have searched the internet without any single reference about them. Does it mean that such potentially volatile event happened but was never reported or discussed in the media? Only unschooled idiots will take you serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by maigemuu: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The present hopeless situation of fear, despondency and hunger in the land, which is occasioned by a seemingly rudderless and clueless government requires experienced and steady hands in the saddle. Of course, the Atiku/Obi ticket presents that radical choice capable of pulling the country out of her present horrendous predicament,” he said.

The statement above is just a clear indication of their (IPOB) tendency to retreat into the obvious and accept restructuring. And I believe that Atiku will end any tribal discrimination and social injustice, and I also believe that with the incoming Atiku led administration, with unparalleled rapidity, the Igbos will advance fastest in the shortest period of time.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless Nyesom Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

What is Atiku's stance on Biafra. The same Atiku that was alleged to have bribed each delegate with $5000. Buhari is no saint either. This was the same way nairalanders sang praises of Buhari Osinbajo in 2015. We are now back to the same board we used in 2015 "anything but Buhari"....

If that allegation is true, which saint Nigerian wouldn't want to make back his monies within the first 6months of acquiring leadership... $5000 per delegate....This is a lot of money...

How I wish Nigerians can unite and say NO to these septaguerians seeking power to determine a future in their 70's

I would sit back and read comments as soon as Atiku gets into power. We only allow the likes of Obasanjo to dictate to us, yet we complain of bad governance. I remembered vividly Buhari's acceptance speech when he spoke about his passion and how he wouldn't share monies to anyone because he had none.

Fast forward to now. What has become our fate, youths are now travelling abroad daily to flee the pain and the wrath yet we align ourselves with the same peeps that failed us.

Now we are quick to excuse PDP of 16years of misrule with the belief they have repented...

Anyway, with Atiku, I see no difference because I doubt if he can end the insurgency. Why did Obasanjo suddenly backtrack.

Naija don tire me self, we youths have not learnt anything. Very soon we go come nairaland begin attack Atiku. He sold Restructuring to us and people wey go school yet with no understanding of restructuring are quick to align.

I don tanda for my lane dey watch tinz...

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by gidgiddy: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
traihit:
So all these pro-biafran groups are not actually pro-biafra. All they wanted throughout is to be in the elm of affairs of the country. Even though they've failed to hold their respective state governments to ransom.

The only serious Biafran group is IPOB, the rest have been politicised

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by ogene007: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

What a wonderful CV you just highlighted. He will on account of your post win more votes in other parts of the country who presently want a permanent solution to the menace of Fulani herdsmen terrorists. I guess you expect him to be a spokesperson for the terrorists like Mr Lifeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by MallamJackson(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jesusofdaura:

It will really take
divine intervention for us to forgive Peter Obi of his sins against our brothers he mistreated in his state ooo.

with the way the way you were hyperventing one would have thought that you are staunch supporter of donald duke The SDP Presidential Candidate. but Alas, You Are U Full Fledged Atikulator..
Is Atiku An Ijaw Man? You Are Confused!

HIS SINS AGAINST OUR BROTHERS?

Ga 'dan bura uba!

wallahi ba bahaushe ne kai ba.

so keep deceiving your self and wasting your time under your politically inclined mask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by idonhammer: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:
Another lifeless idiot from the terrorist region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by frankfrancis871: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
onuebonyi:
Osetigoo cheesy

shocked I can't believe you support this excresence of slavery, these deceivers are making yot guys make the greatest mistake that may sabotage our freedom!

We need a government that cares and that government is Biafra government.

Mark my words, very soon Igbos will be presecuted and treated badly in Africa and nobody will save us not even atiku or whatever!

Did you hear how Igbo people shops were closed in Ghana and our fake government took no serious or legal action?!

A northern like atiku will look up to the caliphate to avoid being destroyed by the cabals!

Even if nigeria is restructured, it will always be in favour of the north!

Biafra is the home for Igbos and other willing Biafrans!

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by frankfrancis871: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

The only serious Biafran group is IPOB, the rest have been politicised
Thank you, you're very correct!
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by MallamJackson(m): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

One of the apparent things that gave you up as a non hausa is the way 'nyamiri' was spelt in your pseudonym

Keep deluding yourself.

mu dai wallahi mun lashi takobi: wallahi, wallahi "sai barber ya koma daura" bi izinillah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

And you registered less than one month ago just so that you can be posting gibberish eh.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da resurgent4oodua butterflyleo deomelo orientation101 GworoChewinMaga haryorbarmie83

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Ikology(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

You are one of the advocates of a VP from Southwest Who is more bigoted than you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by omoharry(f): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
frankfrancis871:
I can't believe that some dumb megalomaniac Igbos are chosing slavery over freedom, this is nonsense! I thought every right thinking human wants freedom but I can see few gullible Igbos are busy shouting 'atiku', only ignorant people would chose to suffer rather than being liberated!

I stand with IPOB NOT THE MESS CALLED massob

No referendum no election!
Then what are you doing here and why are you interested in Nigeria politics and why are you on Nairaland? ..you are a lone man ranger
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Mrsimplexvi: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
you need a mental check up. I wanted to read the nonsense u wrote here buh fr saying instead of voting buhari I realized that the end will make no meaning.. get sense pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Process To Extradite Diezani From UK / Buhari Appoints Officials For Persons With Disabilities Commission / Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.