Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Caroline Danjuma To Those Sliding In Her DM ''I Am Taken'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma To Those Sliding In Her DM ''I Am Taken'' (283 Views)

Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money / Nabila Fash Rants About Those Sliding Into Oritsefemi’s DM / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma To Those Sliding In Her DM ''I Am Taken'' by Mowunmiaf: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, who seems to be tired with the increasing number of those sliding into her DM, has now told them she is already taken and not interested.

According to the mother of 3 who thanked those who love her craft, she is taken and not searching for any man. Her post reads;

“I appreciate your love for my craft but please I ain’t looking for a man ….#peace #unavailable #dontstopsupportingmybrand #lovemeinadifferentway.. thank you ” she wrote.

Read more here...http://aftrending.com/caroline-danjuma-to-those-sliding-in-her-dm-i-am-taken/

(1) (Reply)

Is Actress CHARLIZE Thereon, Consider AFRICAN? / Ifesbaba / 'i've Been Used,' Kanye West Distances Himself From Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.