Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) (57300 Views)

Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Even those with money are going into farming while the youths with small cash are still busy looking for white collar jobs.

Farming begins to pay from 3 months and never stops once it starts
I don't get it when people make comments like yours above.
A new graduate or even a newly employed one in so called white collar jobs is expected to steal land to commence farming or livestock rearing from where? I happen to know a few people interested in venturing into something similar but who can start any farming venture without first acquiring land either outright or through a lease structure?
Its not easy as you think please
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by justice212: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
My guy too done diversify. No time

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by Jfrankination(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
richfriendsng:
Nice one, please check my siggy lets rock the cash together
i no get 1k for the pin. if e legit connect me if i cash out i appreciate u above 1k
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by Bluesearoll(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
That is not nursery.. You don't stake and rope nursery
fratermathy:

The part of the farm he snapped is the nursery. It may not be a small farm/land.
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by DayDreamer05(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
This guy inspires me a lot. Keep investing mate
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by player007(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
itspzpics:
Proudly farmer
You meant Proud farmer?
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
He and the plants are of the same height! grin grin grin
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations to Osita on being a farmer. Do not despise your day of little beginning..

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by Emmybest77(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nice one bro
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by moviedoor7: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
izuch:
I love farming, just don't have enough capital

How much capital do you need?
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by izuch(m): 5:28am On Oct 16, 2018
moviedoor7:

How much capital do you need?

Like 1.5 mill, can you be of any assistance? grin
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by izuch(m): 5:29am On Oct 16, 2018
emmaskyblue:

#100 can start vegetable or fruit microfarm.

Bros you get land wey you go borrow me for just 4 years?
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by tyinfinity: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Biafran have small brain they can never go into large scale farming like we have in the North.lazy ojukwu children.
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by Ikedonn(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2018
@Izuch.... I have two plots of lands.
One in Owerri and one in Aba. Where are you located?

I want to lease them out
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by izuch(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ikedonn:
@Izuch.... I have two plots of lands.
One in Owerri and one in Aba. Where are you located?

I want to lease them out

Can we chat privately?
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by Ikedonn(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2018
Are you on Whatsapp? You can drop me your email address.
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by moviedoor7: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
izuch:

Like 1.5 mill, can you be of any assistance? grin

If you have collateral, I will assist.
Re: Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) by izuch(m): 5:37am On Oct 18, 2018
moviedoor7:

If you have collateral, I will assist.

Collateral, like a landed property?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Veteran Actor Ignis Ekwe Is Dead / Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.