Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

2019 Presidency: I Did Not Endorse Atiku - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Presidency: I Did Not Endorse Atiku - Bishop Oyedepo (312 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: I Did Not Endorse Atiku - Bishop Oyedepo by MalcoImX: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2018
President of the Living Faith Church, aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, yesterday, denied endorsing the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for the 2019 presidential election.

Speaking at a Sunday church service in Canaan Land Ota, Ogun State, Oyedepo said he was invited to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s residence for a peace parley.

His words: “I am aware Winners are in every political party in Nigeria but I don’t belong to any party. I was only invited to make peace. I don’t force myself on people because I am too busy.”

He, however, lamented the rising rate of killings in some parts of the country especially in Plateau
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/2019-presidency-i-did-not-endorse-atiku-oyedepo/
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Did Not Endorse Atiku - Bishop Oyedepo by ModsWillKillNL: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Did Not Endorse Atiku - Bishop Oyedepo by Atikulate: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2018
For fear of losing tithe paying members of their church religious leaders will refuse to support one particular party despite knowing that party is the right choice.

Come 2019 Nigerians will Atikulate and free rtd. Gen Muhammadu Buhari from the shackles of the Cabal and be free to enjoy his retirement. cool
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Did Not Endorse Atiku - Bishop Oyedepo by orisa37: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Never mind the Idiots Bishop. Even OBJ hasn't endorsed Atiku. He just acknowledged that Atiku is full of life and not lifeless like others.

(1) (Reply)

This pastor says God is not faithful to man. / Mormons , Please Get In Here ? / Nnewi-based Pastor Claims Two Snakes Started Fighting After Hot Prayer Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.