Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Kano State Governor Bribery Scandal Update | Daily Nigerian Lands In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Governor Bribery Scandal Update | Daily Nigerian Lands In Court (470 Views)

Police Plan Posting Of Kolo Yusuf To Kano - Daily Nigerian / Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano State Governor Bribery Scandal Update | Daily Nigerian Lands In Court by gasufri: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2018
Yesterday, one of the most trendiing video was that of the Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje receiving a bribe from one of the contractors in the state.

Today, the Kano State governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, has decided to file a criminal case against DAILY NIGERIAN and its publisher, Jaafar Jaafar, for defamation of character.

Earlier yesterday, the newspaper published exclusive video showing Mr Ganduje receiving bribe from a contractor.

The video, which generated public rebuke, has been authenticated by graphic experts before publishing by the newspaper.

In a statement by the state commissioner for Information, Muhammad Garba, the government debunked the allegation, saying the video was “cloned” to implicate the governor in the bribery scandal.

It seems the video has been taken off

See details here...>>>https://www.infomaza.com/kano-state-governor-bribery-scandal
Re: Kano State Governor Bribery Scandal Update | Daily Nigerian Lands In Court by sLentlover7778(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
enough of Apc looting us and pretending to be fighting corruption,
I'm 100% sure Buhari will pretend he didn't watch the video..
The Time is now.. #Atiku2019

I have OBIdiently ATIKUlated...have You?
Re: Kano State Governor Bribery Scandal Update | Daily Nigerian Lands In Court by OOA1979: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
sLentlover7778:
enough of Apc looting us and pretending to be fighting corruption,

I'm 100% sure Buhari will pretend he didn't watch the video..

The Time is now.. #Atiku2019

I have OBIdiently ATIKUlated...have You?

So we go from fry pan to fire !!

1 Like

Re: Kano State Governor Bribery Scandal Update | Daily Nigerian Lands In Court by sLentlover7778(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2018
OOA1979:

So we go from fry pan to fire !!

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Opened Up The Economy To Investors / Efcc: What We’ll Do For Fayose – Fani-kayode / Osisioma Pipeline Explosion Death Toll Hits 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.