Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Can We Trust Buhari Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Trust Buhari Again? (301 Views)

BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande / Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? / It’s Dangerous To Trust Buhari With Our Security — Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Trust Buhari Again? by tomakint: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2018
CAN WE TRUST BUHARI AGAIN?

In a few months, Nigerians will head to the polls to cast their votes for their preferred candidates.

Prior to this time, precisely 2015, there was an election that brought APC and Buhari to Aso Rock. The caption 'CHANGE' swept a lot of Nigerians off their feet including my humble self, as I vigorously campaigned for APC and Buhari especially with the three pronged promise of fighting corruption which was endemic, improve on the economy, and securing our territories from the untamed Boko Haram insurgency.

Personally, I went everywhere market places, churches and anywhere I can see two or three people gathering to preach this Gospel of Change. Three and half years down the line, I leave judgement to sincere and honest Nigerians.

Why did I stop supporting this government? That's a million dollar question.

Almost all the promises has not been kept. Instead, we have scandals upon scandals.

1. The secretary to the government was involved in a grass contract fraud, he is yet to be prosecuted.

2. Misuse of NHIS funds as alleged Prof Adewole, the culprit is still on his job.

3. Diversion of relief materials meant for the IDPs. No investigation. No culprits.

4. Massive killings of innocent farmers and villagers in Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Zamfara by bandits, marauders and herdsmen. Our President accused Libyans, and yet not one Libyan has been arrested.

5. The government of Dr Goodluck Jonathan was accused of corruption and that the payment of fuel subsidies was a fraud, but same government has gone to pay trillions behind.

6. The flagrant disobedience of court orders on El Zakki Zakki and Col Dasuki.

7. The $25 billion scam revealed by minister of State, Ibe Kachukwu, the report was killed and Maikanti Baru is still walking free.

8. Billions of tax payers money expended on Buhari and his son in London and Germany respectively, when there is no paracetamol in Aso Rock clinic with billions of annual votes. Courtesy of Aisha Buhari.

9. Promotion and reinstatement of Abdul Maina by Buhari of a man sacked by Jonathan for Pension fraud in billions.

10. The indictment of Amaechi of using Rivers State money to fund Buhari's election in 2015.

11. Obono Obla, the chairman of the special presidential Investigation Panel for recovery of Public Property has been accused of possessing a fake WAEC certificate. Till date, no word from the Presidency.

12. The brazen show of shame and electoral frauds in Ekiti and Osun States is yet to be erased from our memory.

13. The destruction and carnage done to the foreign exchange from $187 to $510 before the ingenuity VP Osinbajo brought it to $360 when Buhari was hospitalised in the UK for unknown ailments.

14. Acceptance of perceived corrupt individuals into APC and baptised into sainthood. ie Orji Uzor Kalu, Musiliu Obanikoro, Godwin Akpabio etc

It is possible for me to go and on, but I have to stop here not to bore Nigerians. Today, the economy is so bad and Nigerians are finding it difficult to feed themselves or their families . It has been described as the poverty capital of the world. Oh my beloved country, when shall I see the good things God has endowed you with?

© Wale Ojo

2 Likes

Re: Can We Trust Buhari Again? by socialmediaman: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari is the biggest fraud in Nigeria’s history. He’s not a man to be trusted. Didn’t he say he wanted only one term? What changed? Didn’t he get elected to fight corruption? Why is he fighting opposition and trying to silence the press instead? These were exactly the things he did in 1983, we just didn’t listen. Never again! I can’t imagine Buhari is Nigeria’s President, how did this ever happen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Trust Buhari Again? by MalcoImX: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Why not?
Re: Can We Trust Buhari Again? by baliyubla: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2018
No sensible Nigerian can ever trust the Lifeless dullard again with those points enumerated there. Even Zombies one way or the other must be Atikulated before 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Trust Buhari Again? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2018
You will not see the jobless idiotic foolish pigs of the lifeless one here, they will avoid this post like poo.
God punish any fool still supporting this terrorist and criminal government led by one lifeless dullard.

Re: Can We Trust Buhari Again? by zombieTRACKER: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2018
We all know Buhari is a failure

But why should a sane human being support his second term bid.....

I shudder at those people who still want a continuation of this disastrous government...
Re: Can We Trust Buhari Again? by slivertongue: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2018
NO!we cant trust GMB because he is a facist, he is an 'economic illiterate', he is incompetent,his wife doubts his capacity

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rises For Second Consecutive Month In September / Peter Obi Not On Twitter - Aide. / More Mass Graves For Victims Of #zariagenocide - Sheikh Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.