Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? (1054 Views)

BREAKING: This Is What Labour Party Tech Team Unveiled Today- Laugh At Jagaban / BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande / Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by socialmediaman: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2018
When Buhari was contesting election in 2015, he promised to take responsibility if anything went wrong, and fix it (as a leader should).

It’s 3 years now, close to 4 years, but Buhari and APC are still blaming GEJ and PDP, unwilling to take responsibility for the failures under his government, and unable to fix the mess he created, as promised.

Do you really trust this man to lead Nigeria for another 4 years?

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by baliyubla: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2018
smiley

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by Nbote(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Someone who has neva taken responsibility for anything except for trade blames and make excuses

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by socialmediaman: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Nbote:
Someone who has neva taken responsibility for anything except for trade blames and make excuses
Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by PassingShot(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2018
[s]
socialmediaman:
When Buhari was contesting election in 2015, he promised to take responsibility if anything went wrong, and fix it (as a leader should).

It’s 3 years now, close to 4 years, but Buhari and APC are still blaming GEJ and PDP, unwilling to take responsibility for the failures under his government, and unable to fix the mess he created, as promised.

[/s]
Tell us the instance he has not taken responsibility or STFU!

Just be ready to wail in 2019 - till 2023.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by socialmediaman: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Tell us the instance he has not taken responsibility or STFU!

Just be ready to wail in 2019 - till 2023.

https://punchng.com/buhari-says-pdp-ran-nigeria-aground-16-years/

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/09/28/2019-call-baba-go-slow-watched-pdp-misrule-16-years-buhari-fires-critics/amp/

Does this man pay you to defend him? Did they hire you after the good job you did in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by PassingShot(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2018
socialmediaman:

https://punchng.com/buhari-says-pdp-ran-nigeria-aground-16-years/

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/09/28/2019-call-baba-go-slow-watched-pdp-misrule-16-years-buhari-fires-critics/amp/

Does this man pay you to defend him? Did they hire you after the good job you did in 2015?
We proudly pay to sponsor and support Buhari. I am an unapologetic Buharist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by Corrinthians(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2018
socialmediaman:
[s]When Buhari was contesting election in 2015, he promised to take responsibility if anything went wrong, and fix it (as a leader should).

Do you really trust this man to lead Nigeria for another 4 years?[/s]
Did Jonathan complete the rickety bridge he promised your people? Did he go on exile like he promised to if he didn't complete it? Has Atiku travelled to the US like he promised to at the end of November? Has pdp sha stop being stupid like they promised to?

Athiefwku is a thief and will never smell that office! angry

Go and tell that to your fellow paid agents.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by Corrinthians(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2018
PassingShot:

We proudly pay to sponsor and support Buhari. I am an unapologetic Buharist.
I am probably more unapologetic than you sef. grin

Dem never see anything!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
ur unapologetic is on a small scale compared to mine, im the most unapologetic walahi!! grin cheesy
Corrinthians:
I am probably more unapologetic than you sef. grin

Dem never see anything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by crimeboss: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
socialmediaman:

Well, it's not a surprise what answer u will get from those buhari crows, what makes me wonder about these set of people is if their brains are lined with toilet sheets?.
Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by Corrinthians(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ur unapologetic is on a small scale compared to mine, im the most unapologetic walahi!! grin cheesy
grin
Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by zombieHUNTER: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buhari is unfit to be called a President

A man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front and defeat them in three months...

Even after he borrowed one billion dollars

We know how the fight is going today...

Buhari is a fraud..

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by zombieHUNTER: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Talking about breaking promises.....

Buhari promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but guess what...

He was the first to break the promise

What a man... No Integrity ..
Buhari is a scam

Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by zombieHUNTER: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buhari is a failure and a terrorist

Only fools support this government
Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by socialmediaman: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
crimeboss:

Well, it's not a surprise what answer u will get from those buhari crows, what makes me wonder about these set of people is if their brains are lined with toilet sheets?.

I’m really observing to see if many people from the ravaged parts of the north buy into this Buhari mantra despite what’s happening to their communities.
Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by socialmediaman: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is unfit to be called a President

A man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front and defeat them in three months...

Even after he borrowed one billion dollars

We know how the fight is going today...

Buhari is a fraud..

I completely agree 100%. Makes it really unfortunate that people advocating for a second term for him just for selfish interest
Re: Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? by DogmaNation: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
socialmediaman:

I completely agree 100%. Makes it really unfortunate that people advocating for a second term for him just for selfish interest
U were one of the zombies that brought this hunger, suffering n fraudulent government on us. I guess hunger don reset that ur brain.
https://www.nairaland.com/2228975/part-history-congratulations-muhammadu-buhari#73518261

Only an idiot still support Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

See These Campaigns Banner Of Some PDP ADC, ACCORD Governorship Candidates / Breaking: Mass Defection Hits APGA As Thousands Quit Party / Ilorin Locked Down For Buhari’s Re-election Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.