Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Woman Narrates Ordeal After Suffering 35 Miscarriages In 7 Years - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Narrates Ordeal After Suffering 35 Miscarriages In 7 Years (11486 Views)

Woman Shows Impressive Transformation 5 Months After Suffering Burns / Swiss Man Left In Intensive Care After Suffering Lung Injury From Masturbating / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal After Suffering 35 Miscarriages In 7 Years by Nazae(f): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
She should take a break. It is really bad for her health o. 35 miscarriages is just too much maybe your body or God is telling you something. If you want more babies, try adopting.
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal After Suffering 35 Miscarriages In 7 Years by frozen70(f): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
wizzywisdom:
I want someone to explain this to me. If abortion is regarded as the killing of the unborn child and the blamed is on those that carried out the act, what about miscarriage? Who is to be blamed? Isn't it also the killing of unborn child?

Miscarriage is the condition where by the pregnancy can't continue to full term

No one feels happy having a miscarriage

But abortion is a decision taken for a reason best known to the bearer

While miscarriage is not a deliberate act,

Abortion is a deliberate act
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal After Suffering 35 Miscarriages In 7 Years by id4sho(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
wizzywisdom:
I want someone to explain this to me. If abortion is regarded as the killing of the unborn child and the blamed is on those that carried out the act, what about miscarriage? Who is to be blamed? Isn't it also the killing of unborn child?
lemme finish drinking my beer first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Experts And Volunteers Against Ebola. Let's Meet Here! / Dating/marrying A Hiv Person / Goldcross Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Deaths Of Pregnant Women and babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.