Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Christians Beware Of This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Beware Of This (277 Views)

Christians Beware Of These Wolves / Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! / Christians Beware Of .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Beware Of This by paul100(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Most christians usually judge their fellow Christians because they will say they are doing things against the laws in the Bible. Examples are wearing of trousers to church,wearing make up,using hair attachments,not covering your hair in Church etc.Then,when you ask them where they saw this laws most of them will lead you to the book of Deuteronomy without reading other parts in the bible.
The bible made me to understand all this while reading the book of romans 1:17 which says that the righteousness of God is revealed by faith and that the just should live by faith and not by laws and also romans3:20 which says that by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight(God's sight)
Also when Mary went to see Jesus with her hair opened which she used to clean the feet of Jesus as a form of honour and respect,Jesus never stopped her or condemned her but some people have been deprived from honouring and worshipping that same Jesus because of their hair is not covered.Christians and Churches should stop this because if Jesus Christ was still in human form, he will accept them all just like what he did to Mary and the adulterous woman. Thanks for listening. God bless you
Re: Christians Beware Of This by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2018
well my brother judgement in religion is when you have gone ahead of just normal condemnation of attitude or dressing in worship centers to actual disqualification of another to hell....lets all be modest in things we do, my The Almighty guide and help us all.

1 Like

Re: Christians Beware Of This by paul100(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Modesty is what God loves,not showing your private body parts

(1) (Reply)

Our 5 Core Duties As Christian Citizens Final Chapter / Rccg Sunday School 04 November, 2018 / Forgive Me When I Whine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.