Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo (17903 Views)

Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake / Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2018
A group of unidentified policemen have been praised for their timely intervention in rescuing a man who had a health emergency while driving along Abuja/Kaduna federal highway. 

The man identified as Alhaji Lawal Jet Kaugama, had a health challenge which saw him park his car by the roadside and laid down in pains after vomiting. 

The officers who were on patrol along the highway - notorious for armed robberies and kidnappings, assisted the man and took him to a hospital where he was treated. 

His friend Na-Allah Mohammed Zagga shared the news on Facebook;. He wrote in parts; 

The man in this picture is Alhaji Lawal Jet Kaugama my very close friend who was saved by the bell on account of the timely arrival of the police "Operation Yaki" anti-crime crack team. Lawal had a sudden and severe malarial attack along Abuja/Kaduna federal highway, and had to park his car in emergency by the roadside.

He was vomiting profusely, and worse still, he was alone in an inhospitable area where kidnappers operate.

As luck would have it, out of nowhere, a police team spotted him by the side of the parked car and stopped. They met him lying down in pains and asked him what was the problem, but he was too weak to respond. The police team finally decided to drive him to a hospital in Kaduna where he was given an emergency admission and treated.

Alhaji Lawal said he was overwhelmed by the police show of compassion, offering help to a man in distress. According to him, the policemen didn't even leave their phone numbers for him to contact them after he was discharged to show his appreciation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/how-police-saved-mans-life-after-heath-challenge-while-driving-photo.html

7 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by ipobarethieves: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2018
sad Allau Akbar.Thank U Jesus.
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by ipobarethieves: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2018
sad sad
sad
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by Drniyi4u(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
First time of hearing "malaria attack".

BTW, what is wrong with the poster above me? Only you with 3 spots....

10 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by JasonScoolari: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dear Cherished viewers,

I know at some point in our lives, we've called the NPF unprinted names and even wishing them death (Just like the previous thread of a pretty NEMA staff was gundown by a policeman) but atleast, make we commend them small. E nor easy to stand for road morning till night, I tried that at a church programme, the pains and leg ache I get, my mindset change instantly.

Always Encourage them and also do the right thing.

God bless the Nigeria Police
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless All members/lovers of the PDP
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

11 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by dingbang(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
clap for them. they deserve national honor.

please read my signature, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked

The policemen took very unnecessary risks.
We've seen suicide bombers pretend to be people in need of assistance.

This could have easily been a decoy.
What if the health challenge was feigned to attract their sympathy, get them distracted and leave them vulnerable to attack.

Next time,
The police should call for an ambulance while they keep at what they were sent to do.

Protect the highways from kidnappers and robbers.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by Eaglefine(f): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Police is your friend!!!
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by Melison(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
In Hancock's voice "GOOD JOB"!!

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by flyca: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Dear Cherished viewers,

I know at some point in our lives, we've called the NPF unprinted names and even wishing them death (Just like the previous thread of a pretty NEMA staff was gundown by a policeman) but atleast, make we commend them small. E nor easy to stand for road morning till night, I tried that at a church programme, the pains and leg ache I get, my mindset change instantly.

Always Encourage them and also do the right thing.

God bless the Nigeria Police
[s]God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless All members/lovers of the PDP
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori[/s].
Why do you have a strong affinity for political theives, treasury loots and ex-convicts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by Btruth: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Can the policemen be identified so that we can equally praise them? What's worth doing is worth doing well.

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by Kaymaxi2222(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Eyah
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by ehinmowo: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thank God that 1. It wasn't in the night and 2. He didn't have huge sums of money with him. Else, obituary poster would have been posted instead. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by Cceramicaltd: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2018

Good one ]
Sanitary wares in Lagos

Change your bathroom accessories
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by Austine2k: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
wow

Study In Australia For Free - Curtin University Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/curtin-university-crl-merit-scholarship.html
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by greatme2good(f): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
So NP actually did that?? I'm marvelled!!
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by kensing1046(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
undecided
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by dazzlingd(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Police is your friend
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by Sirheny007(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
flyca:

Why do you have a strong affinity for political theives, treasury loots and ex-convicts?
[/s]

And what has your spotless saint achieved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by flyca: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]
And what have your spotless saint achieved?
Who? Who is a spotless saint politician in Nigeria?
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by ceejay80s(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by Dobxy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
The part that interests me....'They didn't even leave their phone number to contact for appreciation' this is Nigeria I have been dreaming!

God bless you all
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by ceejay80s(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
now the have allowed u to snap them picture because they want promotion or money, try taking pic of them when the are doing all sorts of rubbish to civilians or collecting bribe and see what happens to u and ur phone
Re: How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo by moscobabs(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
The policemen didn't leave their phone number ?

Sir, believe me they are not Nigerian police maybe Angels in form of policemen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) / Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips / Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.