Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced (29730 Views)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) / My Name Is Stella Damasus, Not Damascus – Stella Damasus Corrects Nigerians / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shelloween:
Public service announcement kor, Civil service denouncement ni.

Yeye girl.

Very very yeyeish

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by Eaglefine(f): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
cool what is she saying

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by N0favors: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
thesicilian:
This is like a football match between the two bottom teams of the EPL table.
More like Sunday League teams cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by dfrost: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
grin grin
thesicilian:

Hahaha.
I stand corrected.

You and Shelloween are not serious. DJ Copy Copy and Speedy Gozulas Championship teams. Chai smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by Dollabiz: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by samsam2019: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
That's not my business.

My own is; why is everyone here now buying AdSense? Why can't you just ask the mods to create a thread for y'all?

Enough of all these abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by eminex(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Florence abiakwa undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by melanch(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
You got an idea for your website. See my signature.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by emijo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
jaykaylegend:
Have you heard his latest track "Omo Babalawo" it's the bomb.. grin
Na cash and carry be the track name
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
jaykaylegend:

Cash and Carry, actually.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by marvinsync(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shelloween:
Public service announcement kor, Civil service denouncement ni.

Yeye girl.

hate go kee u there
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by justmi1: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Unfortunately I dont take any of them seriously...esp that guy that wishes he could rap... undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by GetCofOProperty: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
justmi1:
Unfortunately I dont take any of them seriously...esp that guy that wishes he could rap... undecided

Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by Sadiyaene(f): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
kamez:
this is the reason why I don't follow any celeb on twitter and instagram

too much yamayama online

U are missing oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by Tonimordred(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Relegation zone
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by austinskinny: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Garagara no dey help. Copy n Speedy Baba. I ma Shaming for u guyz...looooooooooooooooooooolllll grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by mickeyjay16: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Someone said this is what happens when two relegation teams are fighting grin grin buh Speedy should just mind his business and stay on his lane.

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/dj-cuppy-shades-speed-darlington.html
relegation team lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by Gggg102(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
jaykaylegend:
you go to party for jollof rice,
I go to party to get paid.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by kerry57: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
DJ kupy abi nah kopy oo, u no know say Na pericoma pikin be that? The only sch wey him papa send am(darlington) go, Na school of voodoo. No allow him papa to catch u o,kupy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by oshaosha2014(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please send me a photo of how your mouth looks like. It must be something interesting to look at.

thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by brunobaba(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT, madam it is spelt 'THANK YOU' and not TAINK YOU
\
Dont you have an iota of humor in you...you're so bitter.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
I don't know what the fellas that commented up there are saying but Speedo Meter, the irregular Energy god himself is one damn comic relief grin grin
If you take him serious, you'll never get the deal. That his latest single "cash and carry" just makes me laugh out loud each time I play that song.
I love speed darlington. I'm a big fan of his grin he knows how to make my morning
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by graphiti: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT, madam it is spelt 'THANK YOU' and not TAINK YOU
Lolz......so u and d over 90 'likers' really blv she couldn't spell 'thank u'?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by Thojan(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Exactly!!!
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced by Kingsuo: 3:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Tapout:
if u ask me, I'll say speed dallington is even more creative than she is grin

But the speed guy ugly sha, honestly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Wows In Raw Gold Drip Dress To A Wedding / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) / New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.