Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Atiku Spokesman Floors Kenyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Spokesman Floors Kenyamo (1307 Views)

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Spokesman Floors Kenyamo by Comrde3g(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Still on Hon Segun Sowunmi Vs Festus Kenyamo on Channels TV.
I noticed most Nigerians are hailing the Spokesperson of Atiku Presidential Organization in person of Hon Segun Sowumi for his outstanding performance, In fact he was the man of the moment.
I also noticed that many people are now calling for Festus Kenyamo's head, some people are saying that Buhari should get rid of Kenyamo for his woeful outing against Hon. Segun Sowumi but I was forced to ask that who can do it better against Hon. Segun Sowumi, Lai Mohammed would have perform more woeful. I salute Festus Kenyamo. it is easy to tell lies continuously but it is never easy to defend lies. APC believes in lie but PDP believes in truth.
APC is darkness while PDP is light. The truth will always win against lies and while Light will always overcome darkness.
Even before the commencement of the programme, I already know that Segun Sowumi is only going to the programs to tutor Festus Kenyamo and Hon.Segun Sowumi has made us proud again.
# Let 'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Spokesman Floors Kenyamo by ashacot: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
For the same show way i watch?
Why una day lie like this?
Re: Atiku Spokesman Floors Kenyamo by greatdreamer(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo lost my respect the very day he joined the evil government of Buhari the lifeless.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Spokesman Floors Kenyamo by bedspread: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo has lost every form Humanity in him... He lies and talks any how forgetting who he is!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Spokesman Floors Kenyamo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
The lazy IPOB are the one spreading falsehood.
Re: Atiku Spokesman Floors Kenyamo by Omeokachie: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo was asked why he thinks Nigerians should vote for Buhari, and dude spent the whole time talking about Atiku without answering the question.

Indeed, election is around the corner and it suddenly downed on them that they have nothing to tell the people!

(1) (Reply)

Lai Muhammad Preparing To Go To Israel To Bring Back IPOD Leader (pics) / Olorogun Festus Egwarewa Adeniyi Keyamo, SAN Is 49 Years Today! / Jonathan Government Gave Irrevocable Licence To Electricity Distribution Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.