Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Discouragement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discouragement (176 Views)

Discouragement And Demonic Doubt Are Satan's Most Effective Weapons / Overcoming Satanic Attack Of Discouragement! / The Danger Of Discouragement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discouragement by overcomersfaith(f): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
I may not know where the topic of today apply to your life but I one thing I know is that is God is able to do whatever you can ever ask of Him. Thank God for our Lord Jesus whose death delivered us from every form of oppression from the dark world, be it thrones or dominion, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him. He is the head of all principalities therefore we must stand our ground and not be discouraged. Praise the Lord!

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/discouragement-2/

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Trust God / A Minute With God / A Noisy Brass And Clanging Cymbal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.