Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Noisy Brass And Clanging Cymbal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Noisy Brass And Clanging Cymbal (177 Views)

A Noisy Brass And Clanging Cymbal / How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Noisy Brass And Clanging Cymbal by jonatoye(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: A Noisy Brass and a Clanging Cymbal

WORD FOR TODAY
A man tends towards becoming irrelevant in various domains of life if he does not have love. Every good things of life can only be preserved through love!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal." (1Corinthians 13:1 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is the essence of a man from whom you cannot gain anything? People will not but desert a man who is not an epitome of love. Irrespective of what a man appears to be and what he stands for, the fact still remains that he is nothing if his testimony as far as love is concerned is negative.

The primary essence of our existence is to love and to be loved. No man can make a mark in the sand of time without love. Most of the good things we enjoy today are product of the sacrifices of some men who laboured to ensure that generations to come have better life.

What benefit is a leader or follower in any domain of life whose existence is not a blessing? What gift will such give to his world in the days of his opportunities? Whatever you truly love will take much of your sacrifices. You can't afford to leave every scene of life without been remembered for love. Every man who comes and will come in contact with you will leave with an impression of whether you are loving or not; whether you are a blessing or not.

Prayer Point:
Lord! My impact in the sand of time will not be empty, make me an epitome of love in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
The existence of a man becomes irrelevant if he doesn't have love!!!

Have a Lovely Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Of Lifechanyuan / Immortal Testament (palace Truth & Freedom) / Always First In Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.