Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React (43546 Views)

Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by olril17(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ategberoson:
even if kenyamo carry last is none of my business. my angriness is just giving a man like kenyamo such job, even Lai as a spokesman to APC did a credible job prior to last election

kenyamo see the debate as defense rather than expression of point. how can you use someone outside your govt to represent you. he's not a party man, kenyamo is just anywhere belle face like ffk

as far as I'm concern Buhari had his flaw but that dude tried. Nigerians are yet to feel this because most of the system are being reorganized and of course a country that vouch to move forward must redress their system once they are tasty of changes

all the agencies that paralyzed under gej govt are now waking up and I believe the health sector, aviation sector, and labour would be addressed to when he's reelected

all these pupil feeding in should be scrapped, these aren't what Nigeria needs now, we need a working system to make the economic thrive. once the economic thrive of course entrepreneurial skills would be to set in and once there is advanced entrepreneur scheme in a nation, it would escalate to the lowest level and that's how we can reduce poverty in this country

Nigeria govt needs to invest on ICT, education without the technical advantage would end up polluting the already decayed system and it would end up being a liability to such nation. full diversification of economic development is the answer

scrapped nonsense feeding of pupils this is not what we need now
wake up and read what you type again..
still blaming GEJ everytime after 3and half years, some of you has got no shame.
how are you sure all these things you stated did not happen in his 2nd term?
Buhari gave us his manifestoes ,how many has he fulfilled
pls tell me exactly what's waking up under mumudu, that despite the waking up, economy is on camatose.
Nigeria didn't start in 2015.
you crucify GEJ, you forgot your mumudu served an important position under the chief looter of all time Abacha,
Did Obj spent his eight years blaming abacha?

1 Like

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Aremolekunowo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
2019 Election will be a straight battle between heavy duty Atikulated and light weight Bubuyaya

1 Like

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by CoachOore: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
I watch the debate all this comment screen shot are by fools biafras keyamo flog the guy with fact and the atiku spoke man is saying is here say even the moderator himself said so.. Nigerians I wonder the reason why we are in this mess see black call it white because of our bias mind.

1 Like

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by joshrare(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
please is there any nlanders that has a spare LG 42" TV that he's not using again? please he or she should borrow MI I will return it after 2019 general election..... I don't want to keep missing the wrestlemanian this season....

1 Like

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by EagleNest(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo was poor in delivery. The PDP man took him to the cleaners. Keyamo was arguing in emptiness and of course Buhari have not done well, so there was nothing concrete to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by themanderon: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Anyone that comes in contact with that evil party full of dark lords suddenly turns black.
Just imagine keyamo that was once a beacon of hope for the helpless masses has suddenly found a spot on the table of the oppressors.
Truly everyone has a price.

1 Like

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by madapcmod: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Doyin2:

Stupidity is when you allow emotions to always override your sense of reasoning.

Here is a commentary from a well known critic of Buhari:

U mean this Photoshop
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Ategberoson(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
olril17:

wake up and read what you type again..
still blaming GEJ everytime after 3and half years, some of you has got no shame.
how are you sure all these things you stated did not happen in his 2nd term?
Buhari gave us his manifestoes ,how many has he fulfilled
pls tell me exactly what's waking up under mumudu, that despite the waking up, economy is on camatose.
Nigeria didn't start in 2015.
you crucify GEJ, you forgot your mumudu served an important position under the chief looter of all time Abacha,
Did Obj spent his eight years blaming abacha?

shut up dude both gej, obj, and buhari and Atiku are politicians

you can't exonerate a tyrant and corrupt OBJ because is on you people side now and call buhari series of names

we have less fake product in this country since he emerged as president and that alone is a welcome development. smugglers were just penetrating anyhow smuggling many contaminated goods and among others

if your IQ is not as low as I thought, you would read where I said he had his own flaw. all these politicians had their flaw and Buhari flaw would be addressed as he's reelected. if Nigerian was emotionally free many corrupt personnel would have been jail but na ordinary grounded of corrupt personnel, dumb Nigerian have been crying

Nigerians need a man like Buhari to stop some nonsense If this country would developed. your mumu gej waste out external reserves despite barrel was sold on high rate in his time. as corrupt as obj was he took that money from little to what gej wasted and you're here singing gej song as if he's saint

I'm not defending Buhari because he failed in some aspect but the dude is trying
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Ategberoson(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
olril17:

lol.. see this foolish ranter...
Nigeria need a no nonsense like Buhari that has shielded corrupt people in his own cabinet.
Maina and the free babachir lawal come to mind.
arindin

you must not call your surname here before we know your last name is foolish now

time for stealing is not corruption is over. forward ever backward never. kee ya sef
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Ategberoson(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
olril17:
dadandindin...who called someone of low IQ..was that not you? all mumudu supporters are as dull as the chief zombie keyamo. Lol.. Buhari is trying. zombies will always be zombies.

and what made Atiku the best? state the point and I will disgrace u here
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Ategberoson(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
olril17:

ask mumudu, the so called man of integrity who served under Abacha, Nigeria chief looter of all time.
mumudu defends Abacha, He termed GEJ looter.
an irony of the highest order.

show me any court that has convict Atiku on corruption, especially when your mumudu has told us he is fighting anti graft war.
it's even an evidence of mumudu incompetency that a supposedly corrupt Atiku is walking free like we speak without being hunted by EFCC.

you can go and ask chief zombie Mr Fustus kuyamo to provide you with answers

state what make Atiku the best than Buhari? simple QST and you're barking like loose dog

just imagine your incoherent words shows you're an irredeemable compound illiterate

state why Atiku would be better than Buhari in governance?
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Ategberoson(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
olril17:

amukumekoo....
answer my own question then I answer yours..Typical of all zombies, dissenting opinion is prohibitory to them.

you called him Atiku?
show me the court that convict him of stealing.
he has had no immunity for a long time, what's your mumudu waiting for that he can't have him prosecuted for stealing by Efcc.
my last response to you Mr Low IQ.

get education and stop contradicting yourself. take your cries to your crew that believe Atiku a northener we restructure afterall that was his campaign slogan grin

comes 2019 you imbe will be humbled cheesy

Atiku is your candidate but you can't do a short marketing of him here, you're only making noise like agbero grin
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
annnikky:
cheesy what can apshit boost that bauri did for Nigeria? Nothing just blaming! blaming, blaming and witch hunting the opposition undecided chai! A whole san couldn't defend his boss shocked what a shame cheesy
see as you just dey hungry me, dis your mouth fit wake dead prick up o
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by annnikky(f): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
enemyofprogress:
see as you just dey hungry me, dis your mouth fit wake dead prick up o
shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
annnikky:

shocked shocked shocked undecided
come make we gbadun ourselves
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by OliveCynosure(f): 5:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Segun Sowunmi clearly knows his onions, I've seen him debate twice
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by bender79: 6:09am On Oct 16, 2018
I was impressed with festus Keyamo considering how difficult it is defending Buhari. I noticed the Atiku guy became tired and ran out of ideas. In debates you don't necessarily need to sound eloquent but the right skills to argue out a matter whether rightly or wrongly, which Keyamo did with so much energy.
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by micayo(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Doyin2:
is it the same programme that I watched or something else?

All I see is SE commentary of hatred propelled by hired internet warriors.

Thank God elections are won at the polling units and not internet.

On NNPC,COrruption and the economy, the Atiku guy was just vomiting trash and falsehood.

E.g. He was well taken to the cleaners when he lied in the usual PDP style that Kachikwu disclosed $25b was missing in NNPC!

Lies from the pit of hell

I wouldn’t argue with you. I’ll give you proof to show it’s true. I think you need to read more often. Now I know why you are so blind

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by micayo(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Doyin2:

Go watch the programme again with a more analytical mind .

$25b missing in NNPC?

very irritating lie from the. pit of hell!

I don’t think you read the papers at all and if you do then you are just partisan and ignoring facts.

The NNPC scam under Buhari is a well known fact. Lectures in Universities and Colleges of Education have not been paid for two years. As in two years. Lecturers of COE at the moment are on strike because of the unpaid debt under this gov. You need to research and read and stop being partisan.
Good day pls

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Beremx:
I watched the program too.

Seems Buhari's defenders like Keyamo only know how to attack Atiku. Simple question was thrown at him on how Buhari is the man of the moment and he went all haywire talking about Atiku .

The Sowunmi guy is intelligent. This is the second time I have watched him intelligently defeat APC members on Channels TV.
you are right, I watched him against one Aboki few days ago on same channel. Dude is calm with facts and figures.
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by lexy2014: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Ategberoson:
even if kenyamo carry last is none of my business. my angriness is just giving a man like kenyamo such job, even Lai as a spokesman to APC did a credible job prior to last election

kenyamo see the debate as defense rather than expression of point. how can you use someone outside your govt to represent you. he's not a party man, kenyamo is just anywhere belle face like ffk

as far as I'm concern Buhari had his flaw but that dude tried. Nigerians are yet to feel this because most of the system are being reorganized and of course a country that vouch to move forward must redress their system once they are tasty of changes

all the agencies that paralyzed under gej govt are now waking up and I believe the health sector, aviation sector, and labour would be addressed to when he's reelected

all these pupil feeding in should be scrapped, these aren't what Nigeria needs now, we need a working system to make the economic thrive. once the economic thrive of course entrepreneurial skills would be to set in and once there is advanced entrepreneur scheme in a nation, it would escalate to the lowest level and that's how we can reduce poverty in this country

Nigeria govt needs to invest on ICT, education without the technical advantage would end up polluting the already decayed system and it would end up being a liability to such nation. full diversification of economic development is the answer

scrapped nonsense feeding of pupils this is not what we need now

U made some real valid points but which agencies were paralyzed under d GEJ administration?
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Ategberoson(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2018
lexy2014:

U made some real valid points but which agencies were paralyzed under d GEJ administration?

if I have to mention a page won't contain it

1 is custom, custom was polluted with many corrupt officers then that pave way free flow of smuggling of contaminated goods in the country. I can recalled back to series of warning from the office of SON, NAFDAC then warning us about contaminated goods circulated in the country, how did this goods penetrated inn if we have a tight boundary? do you know how many smugglers and their godfather gone broke after Buhari emerge

2015 to 2016 the custom DG crushed many contraband goods into the bunt them like turkeys and among others. I recalled the rice smuggled was caught, tested at the lab and send to the idp camp

FRSC, do you know how many accidents we recorded during gej regime somewhat that people started seeing pmt transport owner as ritualist whereas it was the system that's not working

everyone sit tight as they know Buhari is a no nonsense man. if he can address the health sector, education sector, implement and empower ICT sector, securities then I see no reason why Nigeria won't reach the greater height

Atiku is an intelligent no doubt but his dubious act is a test of time of his intelligence and his successful business can't be compare with national development. this is a two different thing, how you can handle your personal properties would be quite different how public properties would be handle
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by lexy2014: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

if I have to mention a page won't contain it

No problem. I don't mind. U used a term "paralysed" and when u say something is paralyzed, u saying its non functional. D info u giving below doesn't agree with paralysis.

1 is custom, custom was polluted with many corrupt officers then that pave way free flow of smuggling of contaminated goods in the country. I can recalled back to series of warning from the office of SON, NAFDAC then warning us about contaminated goods circulated in the country, how did this goods penetrated inn if we have a tight boundary? do you know how many smugglers and their godfather gone broke after Buhari emerge

Are u trying 2 tell me now that cos buhari entered there are no more corrupt people in Nigerian customs? Are u familiar with port operations? Have u ever had one on one dealings with custom officials?

2015 to 2016 the custom DG crushed many contraband goods into the bunt them like turkeys and among others. I recalled the rice smuggled was caught, tested at the lab and send to the idp camp

Is this d first time in d history of Nigeria u have seen customs destroying contraband goods? D FG has banned d importation of rice&turkey. Pls go 2d market&tell me d type of rice u c there. D rice u eat, where did it come from? D turkey sold in cold rooms where do they come from? Are they local? How did d rice&turkey u eat get into Nigeria.

FRSC, do you know how many accidents we recorded during gej regime somewhat that people started seeing pmt transport owner as ritualist whereas it was the system that's not working

No I don't no how many accidenta were recorded in d GEJ regime. Do u no? If u do pls provide figures. How have d FRSC improved d system under this administration?

everyone sit tight as they know Buhari is a no nonsense man. if he can address the health sector, education sector, implement and empower ICT sector, securities then I see no reason why Nigeria won't reach the greater height

How has buhari addressed d health, education, security & ICT sectors? What was their state in 2015 compared to 2018?

Atiku is an intelligent no doubt but his dubious act is a test of time of his intelligence and his successful business can't be compare with national development. this is a two different thing, how you can handle your personal properties would be quite different how public properties would be handle

What is atikus dubious act?

Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by KadunaMafia: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Beremx:
I watched the program too.

Seems Buhari's defenders like Keyamo only know how to attack Atiku. Simple question was thrown at him on how Buhari is the man of the moment and he went all haywire talking about Atiku .

The Sowunmi guy is intelligent. This is the second time I have watched him intelligently defeat APC members on Channels TV.
can we talk something important on mail?

Thank you
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Beremx(f): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
KadunaMafia:

Thank you
OK
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by KingRagnar: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yes, PDP kept paying for things that never arrived and they continued until we had too much going out and too little to show for it, therefore if Forbes rated Nigeria best performing economy under PMB, it should not be questioned because there is evidence and result of every investment made
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by Beremx(f): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
KadunaMafia:

Thank you
I have replied
Re: APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React by KadunaMafia: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Beremx:
I have replied
Use amosify21@gmail.com

I can't access d other mail. sorry for the inconvenience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.