₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,019 members, 4,713,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 04:09 AM

Financial Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Financial Education (920 Views)

CBN, NERDC Set To Commence Financial Education Curriculum In Schools / CBN, NERDC To Introduce Financial Education Into Schools’ Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Education by Growing(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
"What is the next big thing that can shape the world?" This question can give you the wealth you desire.

Let us go back in time precisely to the year 2004, the year Facebook started. I ask you to come and buy Facebook stocks and you ask me, "What do I do with Facebook?" Then I answer, "You can post pictures and upload content." "Hell no," you say, "I am not investing in such a thing. Who Facebook help?"

Years later Facebook becomes a success, a multi-billion dollar company that has networked over a billion people. And you bite your lip knowing that if you had bought the stocks when it was cheap, you would have been a millionaire today depending on how much you invested.

So, today in 2018, what is the next big thing that can shape the world? My answer is blockchain.

You may have heard of cryptocurrencies. But what you may not know is that without the blockchain, there would be no cryptocurrencies. Blockchain is a technology that can be applied in various areas including health, power, and artificial intelligence. Companies are coming up with amazing blockchain projects and since they are relatively new, their cryptocurrencies are so very cheap today. Why not invest in them?

But before you venture into cryptocurrency, you need to be educated or trained so as to avoid losing money like I did. I offer one-on-one training on cryptocurrency investment and trading. Apart from introducing you to the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, there are two major objectives of the training I offer:

1. To learn how to carry out fundamental analysis before investment to reduce the risk of losing money to a shady project with cryptocurrency
2. To learn how to trade cryptocurrency which will involve you learning about technical analysis.

If you are resident in Lagos, then the training can be done one-on-one in the comfort of your home. If you are not resident in Lagos, the training can be done online. Kindly note that the training is not free.

If you are interested call 08034140381.

"What is the next big thing that can shape the world?" May be this is the post you have been praying to come across on the internet as far as money-making is concerned.
Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
I don’t know about you but I have wondered how I could be financially free working in a job. Let me state it clearly: I do not hate jobs. But I know that regardless of the savings I have while working on the job, the day I am out of job, I will find myself in chronic financial need in a matter of months regardless of how hard I worked while on the job.

A lot of people work in jobs they do not like. Yes, you get the salary but something more important than your salary is happening here which you may or may not be seeing: You are exchanging your time for money. You may know that already but do you understand the full implication? The very day you stop giving your time, your money stops coming in. Did I hear you mention pension? Maybe in subsequent posts I will tell you about that pension you are hoping on, how unfortunately you may not have it, and why your hope that the government will take care of you in your old age may bring you disappointment. Whenever I see someone with such hope, I see someone who lacks financial education and who is unwilling to take the driver seat in his financial destiny.

Cryptocurrencies are relatively new and your investment in them can make returns that is hard to make somewhere else. Why not invest?

I am the one trying to talk you into cryptocurrency investment and I am the same person quick to tell you not to put in any kobo into cryptocurrency if you know little or nothing about it otherwise you are more likely to lose your money.

You need to be educated or trained so as to avoid losing money like I did. I offer one-on-one training on cryptocurrency investment and trading. Apart from introducing you to the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, there are two major objectives of the training I offer:

1. To learn how to carry out fundamental analysis before investment to reduce the risk of losing money to a shady project with cryptocurrency
2. To learn how to trade cryptocurrency which will involve you learning about technical analysis.

If you are resident in Lagos, then the training can be done one-on-one in the comfort of your home. If you are not resident in Lagos, the training can be done online. Kindly note that the training is not free.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Where do yo Live?

In the context in which I am writing, the question above has more to do with who you are than where you are located. It has to do with your mentality, your orientation, and these play a role in how you see the world, interpret and respond to situations. But let me speak on where you live as it relates to your finance.

Robert Kiyosaki explains the cash flow quadrant and you are living in one of them.

On the left side of the quadrant you have the E and S quadrants.

The E Quadrant

This stands for Employee and it is where the majority of us live. Our educational system trains us to become employees and so live in the E quadrant. Just like Kiyosaki said, the operating philosophy here is, “Go to school, study hard, get good grades, and get a good job with benefits at a great company.”

In the E quadrant, you are trading time for money. In order to make money you must do something. Every day you start from zero. If you stop putting in time, your money stops coming in.

The S Quadrant
This stands for Self-employed or Small business owner. A good number of people who want more freedom and self-determination move into this quadrant, from employee to self-employed. You thought you have fired your boss whereas you only changed boss – your boss is you.

You are actually still an employee here. You are doing virtually everything with little or no free time. Take time off and the business does not earn money. This is why Kiyosaki is quick to say that the S stands for slavery: You do not own your business; your business owns you.

On the right side, you have the B and I quadrants.

The B Quadrant

This stands for Big business. In S you work for your business but in B, your business works for you. “Those who live and work in the B quadrant make themselves recession-proof because they control the source of their income,” says Kiyosaki.

The I Quadrant

This stands for Investor. In summary, your money works to make you more money in this quadrant.

Needless to say, the right quadrants (B and I) offer more financial advantages than the left quadrants (E and S). In fact financial freedom is found in the right quadrants.

Cryptocurrencies are relatively new and your investment in them can make returns that is hard to make somewhere else. Why not invest?

I am the one trying to talk you into cryptocurrency investment and I am the same person quick to tell you not to put in any kobo into cryptocurrency if you know little or nothing about it otherwise you are more likely to lose your money.

You need to be educated or trained so as to avoid losing money like I did. I offer one-on-one training on cryptocurrency investment and trading. Apart from introducing you to the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, there are two major objectives of the training I offer:

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
The Employment Mythology

Most of us are so brainwashed by our circumstances that we think of employment as normal. But far from being historically “normal,” the whole concept of being an employee is actually a fairly recent phenomenon.

During the Agrarian Age, most people were entrepreneurs. Yes, they were farmers who worked the king’s lands, but they were not the king’s employees. They didn’t receive a paycheck from the king. In fact, it was the other way around. The farmer paid the king a tax for the right to use his land. These farmers actually made their living as small-business entrepreneurs. They were butchers, bakers, and candlestick makers who passed on their trade through the family lineage in what have come down to us as common last names: Smith, for the village blacksmith; Baker, for bakery owners; Farmer, because their family’s business was farming; Taylor, derived from the tailor’s profession; and Cooper, the old term for the barrel-maker’s trade.

It was not until the Industrial Age that a new demand began growing: the demand for employees. In response, the government took over the task of mass education, adopting the Prussian system, which is what most Western school systems in the world are still modeled after today.
Have you ever wondered where the idea of retirement at age 65 came from? I’ll tell you where: Otto von Bismarck, the president of Prussia, in 1889. Actually, Bismarck’s plan kicked in at age 70, not 65, but it hardly matters. Promising their old folks a guaranteed pension after age 65 was not much of an economic risk for Bismarck’s government: At the time, the life expectancy of the average Prussian was about 45. Today, so many are living well into their 80s and 90s that the same promise might well bankrupt the federal government within the next generation.
When you research the philosophy behind Prussian education, you will find that the purpose was to produce soldiers and employees, people who would follow orders and do as they were told. The Prussian system is for mass-producing employees.

In America in the ‘60s and ‘70s, companies like IBM made “employment for life” the gold standard of job security. But employment at IBM hit its peak in 1985, and the whole concept of the solid, reliable corporate career has been in decline ever since.

Here we are, half a century later, and things aren’t going so well for GM. Does that mean America is doomed? No, but here’s what is doomed: the myth of corporate security and the forty-year plan.

Culled from "The Business of the 21st century" by Robert Kiyosaki.

You need to be educated or trained so as to avoid losing money like I did when I started. I offer one-on-one training on cryptocurrency investment and trading. Apart from introducing you to the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, there are two major objectives of the training I offer:

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2018
"What is the next big thing that can be adopted massively in the world?" The answer to this question can make you a fortune.
Let us go back in time precisely to the year 2004, the year Facebook started. I ask you to come and buy Facebook stocks and you ask me, "What do I do with Facebook?" Then I answer, "You can post pictures and upload content on the app." "Hell no," you say, "I am not investing in such a thing. Who Facebook epp?"
Years later Facebook becomes a success, a multi-billion dollar company that has networked over a billion people. And you bite your lip knowing that if you had bought the stocks when it was cheap, you would have been a millionaire today depending on how much you invested.

So, today in 2018, what is the next big thing that that can be adopted massively in the world? My answer is blockchain.
You may have heard of crypto currencies. But what you may not know is that without the blockchain, there would be no crypto currencies. Blockchain is a technology that can be applied in various areas including health, power, and artificial intelligence. Companies are coming up with amazing blockchain projects and since they are relatively new, their crypto currencies are very cheap today. Why not invest in them?
But before you venture into crypto currency, you need to be educated or trained so as to avoid losing money like many people do when they start. We offer one-on-one training on crypto currency investment and trading. Apart from introducing you to the world of blockchain and crypto currency, there are two major objectives of the training we offer:

1. To learn how to carry out fundamental analysis before investment to reduce the risk of losing money to a shady project with crypto currency.
2. To learn how to trade crypto currency which will involve you learning about technical analysis.

So at the end of the training you come to know:

a. About blockchain and crypto currency
b. How to trade crypto currencies and at which exchanges
c. Trading strategies for profit
d. Fundamental analysis to know which crypto currencies are worth your money for investment
e. Technical analysis to know how to read charts. You may have seen market charts in movies with a lot of lines which seem confusing. At the end of this training, you will understand that confusing chart. Yes, you will.
f. Other helpful hints that will help you become a good investor and trader

There are two modes for the training;
i. ONE-ON-ONE: One of our trainers get to meet you physically in the comfort of your home as long as you are resident in Lagos.
ii. ONLINE: You have the training done online where you get to see your trainer and information on the screen.

To make enquiries or ask of the fee for the training, call 08034140381.

Your seeing this post may mean something your mind cannot grasp.
Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
What is Financial Literacy?

It is an individual’s ability to make informed judgments and effective decisions about the use and management of their money. For this, that person needs:

A base of skills and knowledge (beginning with basic math skills)

The ability to critically understand their current situation and the options available to them

The ability to apply their knowledge and skills to that situation to get the best result for themselves as an individual.

Too often in the past financial literacy has focused on simplistic product training whist ignoring the need to develop a good base first.

Source: https://www.renmoneyng.com/blog/financial-literacy/

You may have heard of crypto currencies. But what you may not know is that without the blockchain, there would be no crypto currencies. Blockchain is a technology that can be applied in various areas including health, power, and artificial intelligence. Companies are coming up with amazing blockchain projects and since they are relatively new, their crypto currencies are very cheap today. Why not invest in them?
But before you venture into crypto currency, you need to be educated or trained so as to avoid losing money like many people do when they start. We offer one-on-one training on crypto currency investment and trading. Apart from introducing you to the world of blockchain and crypto currency, there are two major objectives of the training we offer:

1. To learn how to carry out fundamental analysis before investment to reduce the risk of losing money to a shady project with crypto currency.
2. To learn how to trade crypto currency which will involve you learning about technical analysis.

d. Fundamental analysis to know which crypto currencies are worth your money for investment
e. Technical analysis to know how to read charts. You may have seen market charts in movies with a lot of lines which seem confusing. At the end of this training, you will understand that confusing chart. Yes, you will.

i. ONE-ON-ONE: One of our trainers get to meet you physically in the comfort of your home as long as you are resident in Lagos.
ii. ONLINE: You have the training done online where you get to see your trainer and information on the screen.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
"What is the next big thing that can be adopted massively in the world?" The answer to this question can make you a fortune.
Let us go back in time precisely to the year 2004, the year Facebook started. I ask you to come and buy Facebook stocks and you ask me, "What do I do with Facebook?" Then I answer, "You can post pictures and upload content on the app." "Hell no," you say, "I am not investing in such a thing. Who Facebook epp?"

So, today in 2018, what is the next big thing that that can be adopted massively in the world? My answer is blockchain.

Your seeing this post may mean something your mind cannot grasp.
Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
I want to share something simple. It is simple but it is profound. If you carefully follow the process, you can be free financially.

If you have a job or a business and you are living off your salary from your job or the income from your business, you are not helping yourself financially. From your salary or income from your business, you feed, pay house rent, take care of family, send money to those at the village, buy car, every every. You are not helping yourself. You are straining your source of income. You will hardly be financially free doing this. So what do you do?

I ask you to do what the rich are doing but are not telling you. I ASK YOU TO USE A PART OF YOUR INCOME, FROM YOUR JOB OR YOUR BUSINESS, TO MAKE INVESTMENT. It sounds so simple but the careful application will make you much money and finally financially free.

When you make your money and spend it, the money is gone. When you invest a part of your income, as long as you do the investment right, your money is not gone. That money will yield money. This means that your money will be making money for you. As you keep investing part of your income, the more money you have in your investment (which is not gone), and the more returns you have. Over time, you "cross over."

When you are living off your income alone, you are standing on one leg. When you combine your income and investment, you are standing on two legs. You balance no be small. When it is time for you to make some serious spending, you can spend the returns from from your investment. This leaves you with money from your job or business as well as the money you used for investment. You are not even spending your investment, you are spending the returns and you can use part of the returns from your investment to increase your investment. This is setting up yourself for riches.

This is fundamentally what the rich are doing. You have come across this information today. Do not take it for granted. Apply it and see the result. It will definitely take time as it is not a get-rich-quick scheme, but the discipline will build you.

There are various things you can invest. I can teach you how to properly invest in crypto currency.

What is the next big thing that that can be adopted massively in the world? The answer to this question can make you a fortune and my answer is blockchain.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Where do yo Live?

In the context in which I am writing, the question above has more to do with who you are than where you are located. It has to do with your mentality, your orientation, and these play a role in how you see the world, interpret and respond to situations. But let me speak on where you live as it relates to your finance.

Robert Kiyosaki explains the cash flow quadrant and you are living in one of them.

On the left side of the quadrant you have the E and S quadrants.

The E Quadrant

This stands for Employee and it is where the majority of us live. Our educational system trains us to become employees and so live in the E quadrant. Just like Kiyosaki said, the operating philosophy here is, “Go to school, study hard, get good grades, and get a good job with benefits at a great company.”

In the E quadrant, you are trading time for money. In order to make money you must do something. Every day you start from zero. If you stop putting in time, your money stops coming in.

The S Quadrant
This stands for Self-employed or Small business owner. A good number of people who want more freedom and self-determination move into this quadrant, from employee to self-employed. You thought you have fired your boss whereas you only changed boss – your boss is you.

You are actually still an employee here. You are doing virtually everything with little or no free time. Take time off and the business does not earn money. This is why Kiyosaki is quick to say that the S stands for slavery: You do not own your business; your business owns you.

On the right side, you have the B and I quadrants.

The B Quadrant

This stands for Big business. In S you work for your business but in B, your business works for you. “Those who live and work in the B quadrant make themselves recession-proof because they control the source of their income,” says Kiyosaki.

The I Quadrant

This stands for Investor. In summary, your money works to make you more money in this quadrant.

Needless to say, the right quadrants (B and I) offer more financial advantages than the left quadrants (E and S). In fact financial freedom is found in the right quadrants.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Limiting Beliefs

As unbelieveable as it may sound, you may have some unconscious beliefs about money which is making you not to get ahead financially.

Do you think you cannot be financially free?

Do you think you will always struggle?

Do you think no matter your effort, you will never realize your financial goals?

Do you think village people are doing you?

These are limiting beliefs.

Check yourself, the deep part of yourself to uncover any belief that may be limiting you.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Choose Your Path to Financial Abundance

There are four major ways to financial abundance. Regardless of your background, you can learn and master one of these areas:

1. Investments: Shares of stocks, bonds, or crypto currencies
2. Real Estate: Owning properties
3. Business: Marketing products, services, or ideas
4. Internet: Expanding possibilities

You may also create financial abundance with a combination of these four. Better still you may use all.

Be aware of these four major routes. Make an intuitive decision to chose one of these paths as your primary path. Which one interests you most?

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Limiting Beliefs

As unbelieveable as it may sound, you may have some unconscious beliefs about money which is making you not to get ahead financially.

Do you think you cannot be financially free?

Do you think you will always struggle?

Do you think no matter your effort, you will never realize your financial goals?

Do you think village people are doing you?

These are limiting beliefs.

Check yourself, the deep part of yourself to uncover any belief that may be limiting you.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Look around you. Everything you see began as a thought in someone's mind. The chair you sit on. The table you work at. The house you live in. The shoes you wear. The computer you use. It all began with a thought and after that became a thing.

To turn thoughts into things is to manifest. So you think it first and then you manifest it.

Think positive thoughts now. Speak wonderful things to yourself. Feel fantastic now. Then let your thought bring forth want you desire in your life so that you can manifest it. You can manifest financial abundance.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
You are not here primarily to get. You are here to give. Stop expecting everyone and everything to serve your selfish goals. Give from what you already have.

As human beings we are to be and to do. Before you do what will generate a million naira for you, you would have to be a millionaire. Read the last sentence slowly.

Give and be generous. No one is so poor as to not be able to give anything. It is not only money you can give. You can give your talent and your time. Use what you have to make others and the world better. Abundance will locate you doing so.

You are here to give not to get.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Whenever something does not go as expected, many people tend to blame someone or something for what went wrong. In doing so something vital is lost - a tremendous learning opportunity.

The world makes progress by learning from mistakes. When we blame someone, we stay below the situation we were meant to transcend. "If Ebuka did not do that, this would never had happened." That may be true but you have given your power over to Ebuka hence Ebuka has power over you and your situation. As you continue living this way, you learn very little or nothing from an experience that was supposed to elevate you.

Do not avoid the trap of laying blame to go on to justify what happened. "I would have acted well except that I was angry." This is actually another form of blame. You are blaming your emotion. No matter how reasonable the justification appears, you lose an opportunity to learn from the situation.

In summary, if you blame, you go down; if you learn, you move up.

If you want to learn how to properly trade and invest in crypto currencies, see information about our training: http://consciousevolutionpath.com/info/training

When you dabble into crytpo currencies without the proper training, you will most likely lose more than the amount you would have used ti get a proper training.
Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
There is so much in this universe. There is abundance. There is no shortage except in your mind.

You can be financially abundant when you apply the principles supporting abundance. Rather than have the mentality of lack, you can decided to become wealthy and the universe will cheerfully provide. Opportunities for abundance come to individuals who have embraced an attitude of abundance.

There is so much for everyone. Who can absorb all the abundance of the magnificent sunset? You can absorb as much as you can and take photographs as many as you can, it does not stop others from doing same.

There is more than enough for the needs of everyone. If you want to manifest abundance, first drop any limiting beliefs you may have in your mind. Then think abundance.

If you want to learn how to properly trade and invest in crypto currencies, see information about our training: http://consciousevolutionpath.com/info/training

When you dabble into crytpo currencies without the proper training, you will most likely lose more than the amount you would have used to get a proper training.
Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2018
You want to make more money but first you must give. This sounds like a paradox. How can one give before someone gets? There is no logic to this.

"Give and it will be given unto you." Those who have more friends are more friendly. Those who receive more love love more. Givers get. Embracing this paradox requires a combination of faith and action.

You can only learn that givers get through experience.

There is abundance. Take a leap. Behaving this way opens you up to the spiritual dimension of wealth building and this is important for a sustainable long term wealth.

Give your time, your smile, your advice, your wisdom, your talent, your attention, your encouragement, your love. Give them and they will flow back to you in abundance.

Giving multiplies.

When you dabble into crytpo currencies without the proper training, you will most likely lose more than the amount you would have used to get a proper training.
Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Change Your Situation

Do you have a voice in your head that tells you, "You can't do that," "You are so stupid," "Who do you think you are," "You are not good enough"?

Without being aware of it, the voice in our head talks us out of taking action to achieve our dream. You have a good idea but it is immediately followed by, "Yes but..." and following that are excuses why you won't take action. If you let "Yes but..." go unchecked, you will cause unnecessary anxiety and pain. Notice your thought. Notice your negative internal voice. Simply listen to it but do not judge or analyze it. Soon you will notice, "There is my thought, here I am," and see that you are not your thought, hence, you do not have to believe the voice in your head. Then your mind is cleared up and the action you will take to achieve your dream shows up. This time you do not believe the voice in your head so you carry out the action. Soon you gain control of your mind and the voice in your head is often silent.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Your financial success starts from nothing. We come into this world Unclad, helpless, and ignorant. So it is whenever you start a new project - you are like a new baby. The first task is to take your stock of your resources. In business, they call this preparing your balance sheet: a summary of your assets and liabilities. Your assets could be cash, real estate, or other tangible items while your liabilities could be your debts, obligations, or bank loans.

When you subtract your liabilities from your assets, you come up with what is known as "net worth." If you want to be financially successful, what you own must be much more than what you owe.

Many essential items are left off the traditional balance sheet. They are assets you cannot see however they are real resources for wealth. Your business idea, your courage to implement it, your relationships and contacts, your knowledge, determination, and commitment, these are assets. You don't have wealth, you are your wealth.

As a beginner, you need three resources: a good idea, the commitment to pull it through, the key contacts who possess the resources you do not have. Every resource you need is possessed, tangible and intangible, is possessed by someone, somewhere this very moment. How can you find these individuals and persuade them to provide you with those resources.

If you want to learn how to properly trade and invest in crypto currencies, see information about our training: https://consciousevolutionpath.com/info/training

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Creativity, imagination, vision, courage, selling, marketing, time management, integrity, these are internal assets that will manifest your desired financial goal.

Poor organization, laziness, bad reputation, anger, small-mindedness, fear, hesitancy, anxiety, all these are internal liabilities that will sabotage your efforts at achieving your financial goal.

If you want to learn how to properly trade and invest in crypto currencies, see information about our training: https://consciousevolutionpath.com/info/training

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Financially you may be winning or losing now. If you are losing, you can win. Financial freedom is very important. You want to have enough money so that you work not because you have to but because you want to. You do not want to be a wage slave any more, you do not want to be owned by your job.

With financial freedom you are free to risk, you can make a difference, you can expand your experience.

What is the next thing that can be adopted massively around the world? The answer to this question can make you a fortune. And my answer is blockchain upon which crypto currencies work.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
If you ask yourself, "How do I earn or create a million naira?" something goes to work in you to discover the answer. The universe soon gives you a satisfactory answer. But that is not the kind of question most people ask. They ask, "How can I get a job? How can I get a salary?" The wrong question will generate the wrong result or a less outstanding outcome.

Questions predetermine the answer. Few people ever ask million naira earning, inventing, innovating, creative questions. These are yours to ask.

Individuals who ask the wrong questions are living below their true potential. They have more ability and talent than they are utilizing.

Ask yourself and others better questions, your results will vastly improve as your service expands.

Why not ask this question: "What is the next thing that can be adopted massively around the world?" I encourage you to ask that question because the answer can make you a fortune. It gets better than that - I have an answer for that particular question and my answer is blockchain. Blockchain as a technology is being applied to bring solutions in healthcare, artificial intelligence, power etc. Crypto currencies work on top of blockchain to put it simply.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
You already possess an amazing ability to "know" what to do, which direction to go, who to meet. You simply need to pay attention to your intuition.

Before you make a decision, check with your being, your soul, to know if it is right for you. Your intuition is there to guide you.

If you want to learn how to properly trade and invest in crypto currencies, see information about our training: https://consciousevolutionpath.com/training

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Sunlight focused through a magnifying glass can start a fire. But the conditions have to be right. if the magnifying glass is held too high above the paper, the rays are diffused and don't generate enough heat to make fire.

When you heat water to 100o C, it begins to boil. If the temperature only reaches 99o C, the water will not boil.

An airplane has to attain a certain ground speed before it lifts off into the sky. Any speed less than this will produce a spectacular crash instead of flight.

Some people expend enormous amount of energy trying to become financially successful. They seem to do almost everything right - set goals, go to seminars, read books. They do all these still they do not seem to have success. Some other people may do what they did and enjoy abundance.

One key thing is congruence - your actions should align with your internal state.

Check if you have within you the belief that you will not succeed. No matter what you do, such a belief can sabotage your actions.

If you want to learn how to properly trade and invest in crypto currencies, see information about our training: https://consciousevolutionpath.com/training

Re: Financial Education by theresadelcas: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Our best online academic help experts talk about how to select and evaluate the right academic sources, which will help you clear all your academic-related doubts. Do my assignment by My Assignment Services has been trusted by millions of students worldwide for over a decade.
Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Giving is the highest form of manifestation of one's true nature. It is a combination of faith and action. Many people with poverty mindset think that money shrinks when they give it away. Well, giving is a money multiplier. This is not logical. You need a shift in consciousness to get this.

When you pick one apple off a tree, Mother Nature makes sure that next year there are two apples where that single apple was picked. One apple seed can create an apple tree, an apple crop, an apple forest, and enough apples overtime to feed a great number.

Giving is a seed multiplier. You can give money, your time, your talent. That can bring you abundance.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 8:37am On Jan 04
Internal stillness, desire, belief. When you have these in alignment, you are a force and your actions will gather momentum. But this process of alignment doesn't happen all at once. Sometimes it takes years. Other times it takes a near-death experience to suddenly wake up and get your act together. Whether slowly or suddenly, you wake up one morning and realize that your someday is now. You want it and you believe it. The seed you planted some time ago is now ripe and it is ready to bear fruit.

I may be talking about something that more to do with your internal but the internal is more important and more difficult for you. If you are in alignment, the rest is easy. What you truly want will manifest.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 10:17am On Jan 07
If you want to create wealth, you need leverage. Technology is leverage. A team is leverage.

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 10:44am On Jan 08
A movie star makes a movie once. The leverage comes when thousands of prints are made and the movie is shown all over the world. The money comes when millions of people pay to view it. A basketball player plays basketball. The leverage comes when he is watched by tens of thousands of fans at the stadium and viewed nationally on television. The large income a basketball player makes comes from revenues of this leverage.

Teachers, on the other hand, usually have 25 to 45 students per class. They have very little leverage and thus their salary is relatively low. Both the basketball player and the teacher add value. In fact the teacher adds more value. But the basketball player has greater leverage and thus is able to demand and receive more money for his services than a teacher.

What could you leverage for your financial breakthrough?

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09
Leverage is the power to control a lot with just little. Big doors swing on little hinges. You can use the following leverages in your business:

1. Other people's money
2. Other people's experience
3. Other people's time
4. Other people's work

Re: Financial Education by Growing(m): 11:08am On Jan 10
Alone, you are without leverage. You have to rely on your own knowledge, experience, money, resources. This is the long way to wealth. It is also slow. Your resources will run out eventually and then you will get discouraged. Before you know it, you quit.

You need leverage and your first form of leverage is a mentor. Your mentor has tackled this mountain before you. He knows the terrain and the challenges. He knows what to do. Your mentor is your shortcut to wealth. He saves you time.

Your second form of leverage is to acquire a team. Together, you all achieve more faster and easier.

If you want to learn how to properly trade and invest in crypto currencies, see information about our training: https://consciousevolutionpath.com/training or call 08034140381.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference In Achievement Between Different Ethnic Groups / Meet Ur Old School Friends Here / Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 416
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.