Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... (1898 Views)

Kaduna Orders Closure Of 13 Schools Because Of Kidnapping / 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School / Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by AbiaOnline(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2019
WOMAN CELEBRATES HER HOUSEMAID OF 13 YEARS, WHO GOT ADMISSION INTO HIGHER INSTITUTION.

She wrote:
"I am proud of us...
On 17th February, 2005, my husband brought her home as my house help. She was smaller than l wanted. I needed a much bigger girl, but the mum could only allow her as the elder sister was elsewhere. The only.....
https://abiaonline.com.ng/2019/04/13/woman-celebrates-her-housemaid-of-13-years-who-got-admission-into-higher-institution/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by adontcare(f): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by Apus: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Quite Impressive.

Maids are human first. God bless you madam.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by StarUp: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2019
Op, are you sure of this your story? Because the shape of their nose looks the same o grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by RoyalBlu(f): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2019
This is so sweet..

There are always exceptions.

God bless her and increase her on all sides.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2019
shocked

No call her from school to come give you TV remote for house ooo. I trust you'll be a good madam.

Meanwhile the look all over the girls face is that of low self esteem. She must have been downtrodden many times. Now you see why I typed the first paragraph?

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by hisgrace090: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2019
A house help you help today may be your only source of help tommorow, let's treat them with love.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by sirqeeboi(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2019
It means some people here just came from other planet..this story is not new. Was every where last year
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by HerCuteness(f): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2019
StarUp:
Op, are you sure of this your story? Because the shape of their nose looks the same o grin
I don't trust bloggers.
Give them a random picture and they'll make a story out of it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2019
Good of the Madam.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by ValCon888: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Believe this story and you will believe anything
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by nazablossom(f): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2019
More like her daughter. They look alike
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by Godsfavour78: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
God punish bloggers so na ruth be housemaid ba? Foolish bloggers how una get dis pic self
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by abumeinben(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

No call her from school to come give you TV remote for house ooo. I trust you'll be a good madam.

undecided

Na wah you o grin
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by mytime24(f): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Godsfavour78:
God punish bloggers so na ruth be housemaid ba? Foolish bloggers how una get dis pic self
u know her wink cheesy

Cuz me too dey fear naija bloggers like ebola embarassed
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years, Who Got Admission Into Higher.... by Lagbaja01(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
We are patiently waiting for the woman to debunk the story... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys Tells Ayra Starr Small Yansh Dey Shake. She Also Shows Off Her Small Boobs / Pls This Is My Niece's Assignment Who Can Help Us Solve It - Education / Latest News On Unilag Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.