Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body (31765 Views)

Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Yomzzyblog: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa revealed that her younger brother tattooed her face and their mom's on his body.

This is so adorable!

Read below;

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-uriels-brother-tattoos-her.html

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Yomzzyblog: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nothing beats family's love, I repeat nothing! kiss kiss

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-uriels-brother-tattoos-her.html

14 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Shelloween(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
I like that picture of Uriel better, displaying those decent boobs in an indecent way.

About the tattoo, it's a no no according to the Bible so, tell his bro to get ready for judgement day.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
There's nothing more precious than family

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by celebgistz: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
angry
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Yomzzyblog: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shelloween:
I like that picture of Uriel better, displaying those decent boobs in an indecent way.

About the tattoo, it's a no no according to the Bible so, tell her bro to get ready for judgement day.

And you that don't have tattoo, get ready for judgement day just because you judged people! You have just wasted your holiness grin grin So what is your gain??

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Houseofglam7(f): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Awwwwwwww
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Shelloween(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

And you that don't have tattoo, get ready for judgement day just because you judged people! You have just wasted your holiness grin grin So what is your gain??
I didn't judge. I just stated the fact. Telling someone to get ready for judgement day is not condemning the person. If I had said 'he'll go to hell for having a tattoo'...that would be me judging him..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Shelloween(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

I didn't judge. I just stated the fact. Telling someone to get ready for judgement day is not condemning the person.If I had said 'he'll go to hell for having a tattoo'...that would be me judging him...
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by PrettyGist: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
cool
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by elganzar(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sooooo
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by jenniferlove(f): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Is that why she plastered her face? Women, take it easy with makeup nah, haba!
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nice one,I hate tatoos though. Check my siggy
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Mitsurugi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shelloween:
I didn't judge. I just stated the fact. Telling someone to get ready for judgement day is not condemning the person.If I had said 'he'll go to hell for having a tattoo'...that would be me judging him...

On point! grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by internetservice: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Her younger bro did all that for her ? shocked He is the elder here. lipsrsealed

Nice concept, ugly tattoo. I hate tattoos angry
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Rityonyi(f): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
grin
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by tatibillion: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tat gang
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by GentleMoney: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by kensing1046(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
upon d waist and the front, u can't win dat untalented warri guy.

U cum dey wori us hia.
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Cryptocribhq: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations to the tattoee
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by vajenebo: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Seems cool...
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by blaqroy: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
cancer is real
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by FisifunKododada: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
his body...his bzness...wetin concern us?
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Family binds better when there is money!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by gameova(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
@
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by nephemmy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
her problem...not mine
I don't give a Fùck
Re: Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body by enemyofprogress: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Arab Attire As He Storms Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.