Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) (31759 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by BloggersNG: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
The Video is yet to be released, but fans are already queuing up to watch, including me lol, Can't wait to see what my boy cooked up with the Diva, *winks'' Anyways the behind-the-scenes photo which broke the internet last week has made it to Billboard already, They featured Tiwa Savage and Wizkid on their #Twosday hottest on IG.

Congrats to them, see below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/aww-tiwa-savage-and-wizkids-yet-to-be.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by majamajic(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
wow

FTC to all Wizkid fans !!

26 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ok. Good for them
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by itspzpics(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
wow

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by 9jvirgin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
To be great in life requires that you push harder to exceed the boundary and the limit that has been set. An element of luck will complete the pain.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
bad boy wizzy. see as im prick tanda
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by naijamafioso: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by wunmi590(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Remain Seun and tonto dike, to appear on nairaland billboard wink

44 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by blessedmeme: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
who e epp

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by horlareey(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Naija thing.. .. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Androidvillaz: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
the next Level Things
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Austema(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
H
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Lilchilz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
I went out with my friend to smoke weed,after
smoking he said he's hungry and we should go to hishouse to eat that his mother was cooking food when he left the house. As we get to his house, his mum served me and him rice. After eating he brought out his wallet,bring out money and tell his mother "madam take your money for two plates,pls give us toothpick".

Since yesterday i still de the guy house
o,the parent no gree me go say i must tell them wetin happen to their pikin ,abeg wetin i go talk?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by okonja(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
So...? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Can I say something ?�
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Austema(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Did any body learn anything from this useless news? Who is the Mod that moved this trash to fp?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by olayinkaboss11(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
thanks to the likes of Wizkid, Techno, Davido, Olamide, Tiwa savage etc for been a good ambassadors to this great nation outside the shore of this country
like For Wizkid and Messi share for Davido and Ronado

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Austema(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
And so?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by kingjomezy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
blessedmeme:
who e epp
.e pain am oooooooh

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
wizzy baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Ugoeze2016: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Egbon and aburo, nice combo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by sunshineV(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Froggie fans right now grin

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by verygudbadguy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
1st Lady and the President of New school.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Their life
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by josielewa(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
on billboard ig page...mtchew....if dem nack grammy pls wake me...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by fuckpro: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lilchilz:
I went out with my friend to smoke weed,after
smoking he said he's hungry and we should go to hishouse to eat that his mother was cooking food when he left the house. As we get to his house, his mum served me and him rice. After eating he brought out his wallet,bring out money and tell his mother "madam take your money for two plates,pls give us toothpick".

Since yesterday i still de the guy house
o,the parent no gree me go say i must tell them wetin happen to their pikin ,abeg wetin i go talk?
...this really crack me up grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Roseey0(f): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
See career that Tbliz almost killed just because he couldn't control depression.
Thank God she came back stronger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by jayson87: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Davido's year is better than Wizkid's

Wizkid has been featuring every tom and harry in the American music scene, yet none of the songs makes a classic sense. None was a hit banger. Drake refused to feature in his Yeah Yeah Yeah ... baby come closer video. What a shame. Same way he wasn't featured in one dance. Sense fall on wizkid

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Goddygee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
op
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by lenghtinny(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
sunshineV:
Froggie fans right now grin
angry

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Goddygee(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
jayson87:
Davido's year is better than Wizkid's

Wizkid has been featuring every tom and harry in the American music scene, yet none of the songs makes a classic sense. None was a hit banger. Sense fall on wizkid
who ask u? No let am pain u too much

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name / Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde / Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.