Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs (53409 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday. Dances Unstoppable By Martinsfeelz / Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by silifat11(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Never lose hope. Big things start small. Cossy Orjiakor was born with just a nipple
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by themanderon: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
If she is 34 then I am 5. 34 ko 34 ni.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by dragunov: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Actress Cossy Orjiakor is celebrating her birthday today, 15th of October. Wikipedia shows the actress was born in 1984.

Cossy started her birthday celebration by sharing videos with 2face and Annie Idibia where she was dancing with her massive boobs.

Watch video
HereCossy Birthday Dance

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/cossy-orjiakor-celebrates-her-34th.html?m=1

This woman has been shamelessly displaying her mammary glands since I was a teenager. Now I am well above 30 and she is just 34?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Curry30: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Cossy 34?

Haba fear God.

So, how old was she when Obesere featured her in Apple Juice almost 2 decades ago.

14...just like Regina Daniels grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by stamcy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
invest and get your profit every month, be an investor on slourish and make your profit, click on the link for more information

www.slourish.com/?in=709

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by nelsonebby(m): 3:50am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
She's younger than I thought. Anyone who doubts her real age should provide a video showing her mom giving birth to her. I wish her all the best.
She can’t be 34. It’s a big lie
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by buchasman(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2018
daddy ojuju!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2018
See this old hag claiming 34years or should I say 43years. Nigerian artists are full of lies when it comes to age
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2018
See this old hag claiming 34years or should I say 43years. Nigerian artists are full of lies when it comes to age. Nonsense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by alfredilly: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Cossy at 34?. I had known this girl in year 2000. She was a graduate and already flaunting her boob
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by BruncleZuma: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Cossy 34?

Haba fear God.

So, how old was she when Obesere featured her in Apple Juice almost 2 decades ago.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by HenryInno1(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2018
dosage150:
Just left the doctor's office and the latest prescriptions from now is 1 dose of Atikumycin and 1 dose of Obitrikulin everyday for the next 4 years will cure 4 years of Buhalaria.
grin
dosage150:
Just left the doctor's office and the latest prescriptions from now is 1 dose of Atikumycin and 1 dose of Obitrikulin everyday for the next 4 years will cure 4 years of Buhalaria.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Radicalface: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2018
venai:
I go follow take am abeg. Buhalaria na bad sickness.

lol.. prolly kills faster than hiv/aids•
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by EngrDecenti: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
I get u bro...how did u register,I have been trying to register at least to chat with other people in the platform but I couldn't..
The same way every other person registers. Maybe you should clear your browsers cache, turn on cookies or try a different browser
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by meobizy(f): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
It seems I am the only one who can’t see a thing in those pictures.
Cossy should keep lying to herself, parading a forty year old body while claiming she is thirty four.
When I saw pictures from Itohan shot in 2002 she looked twenty one thereabout, that means she is at least thirty eight years old as at 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.