Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs (53427 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday. Dances Unstoppable By Martinsfeelz / Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Happy birthday I saw her in Power of Love couldn’t believe it she played the nurse
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Fourwinds: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kotoboboyaya.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by dosage150(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
venai:
I am just afraid of another 4 years of misrule and bloodbath.

Few months before election, the Fulani herdsmen have suddenly turn to friends to farmers

See the irony here
When there was corruption
Things were moving fine and stable
Money circulates
People where living fine and happy

Now there is no corruption things ought to be finer and Nigeria ought to be a paradise
Masses are really suffering
Economy in jeopardy
Bloodbath every single day
Abuse of rule of law and human rights thrives

Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Cossy 34?

Haba fear God.

So, how old was she when Obesere featured her in Apple Juice almost 2 decades ago.

Apple juice Album was released in 2002(16yrs now). That means she was 18yrs then? LIES. She is over 40yrs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Classictee89(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ok. . . Check my siggy. . .
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by okwabayi(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cossy is at least 40 - 44 years old. She should keep lying to her father’s corpse.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

[img]https://i./8aZO.gif[/img]

I love your gifs!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by neweraomo: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
bentlywills:

Would love to have a 3some with cossy

MILF
wake up from the dream bro
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by CDCEO001: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
I wonder what kind of camera or phone that shot these pictures.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Codeblues(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cossy 34
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by AceVentura: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
34yrs!!!!

This lady is my colleague's classmate in Enugu & the woman is in her mid 40's. She knows Cossy very well. How come she's claiming 34yrs.

These people should fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by abbeyty(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Is she claiming that her two boobs are older than her? Cuz I have been seeing those boobs like that for over 30 years

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
34 abi 43I've known cossy ojiakor since I was a toddler
. Mtcheewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by bentlywills(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
neweraomo:
wake up from the dream bro

Dreams do come true Brother grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by uwa244(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Like play like play, she's ageing out of control. Yet, shr is still there brandishing her boobs. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by GetCofOProperty: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
HBD to Corsy whom have chosen a very controversial and immoral career line. grin

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Eaglefine(f): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mtcheew!!! Na who carry this one come here

Person no go rest for una.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cossy is not 34. I'm 36 angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
abbeyty:
Is she claiming that her two boobs are older than her? Cuz I have been seeing those boobs like that for over 30 years

grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by osywhite(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
That was a typographical error... She wanted to type 44.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by overdoseme: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wishing u all the breast
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by PK2: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cossy fear God oooooo,How can you be 34 at this trying age of yours......Loooool
Celebrityblog:
Actress Cossy Orjiakor is celebrating her birthday today, 15th of October. Wikipedia shows the actress was born in 1984.

Cossy started her birthday celebration by sharing videos with 2face and Annie Idibia where she was dancing with her massive boobs.

Watch video
HereCossy Birthday Dance

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/cossy-orjiakor-celebrates-her-34th.html?m=1
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by 1Sharon(f): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Apple juice Album was released in 2002(16yrs now). That means she was 18yrs then? LIES. She is over 40yrs.

Obuntun obuntun
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by stagger: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
This lady is in her early 40s. If you know, you know.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by chival(f): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Cossy 34?

Haba fear God.

So, how old was she when Obesere featured her in Apple Juice almost 2 decades ago.

...or when she co-starred with Regina Askia in Most Wanted. The lady is in her 40s but I won't hold it against her though. You are as old as you feel.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Rumicarter: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Cossy 34?

Haba fear God.

Apple juice dropped in 2002 and she should be nothing less that 23 in that video. 23+16 = 39.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Henz24(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
You people need to stop calling this attention seeking bitch an actress.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by Promziie(f): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Who is 34 na

OK lemme just keep being 16 since we joke too much in this country
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by nelxxy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
football age ni ooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by backnbeta(f): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigerian celebrities and age falsification sha sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs by tosinmicheal1: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tufiakwaaa !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.