Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Make 70k A Month And More For Free In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make 70k A Month And More For Free In Nigeria (413 Views)

I Made 200k In One Month And How You Can Make Yours Too. / The Life Of The Secretary Securing Her Future On ₦70k/month / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 70k A Month And More For Free In Nigeria by david223415: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Make 70k a month and more for free in NIGERIA

I guess you don't know that you can make money online in Nigeria for free, this is no ponsi scheme as I will be proving it.

You can make money off Nigerians e-commerce stores like konga and Jumia,
As you would have heard of online store such as Jumia and konga, you know they are into selling. You can benefit from such stores, how?
Selling products free and get paid a commission for it.
Imagine you sell a product of that the commission is worth 1k ( it's kind of small but look at it this way) if people keep purchase form your affiliate link you keep making money, let say 50 people purchase from your link that's 50k with just coping and pasting links.
If you want to learn more contact me on Whatsapp 08108437477 with this message COMMISSION if this message is not include I won't add you my affiliate WhatsApp group or better still drop your WhatsApp no in the comment box.
Re: Make 70k A Month And More For Free In Nigeria by nosiebaba(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
My guy if you knew how to make 5000 naira free monthly, you won't even tell anybody abeg. Even your blood brother stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Make 70k A Month And More For Free In Nigeria by david223415: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
nosiebaba:
My guy if you knew how to make 5000 naira free monthly, you won't even tell anybody abeg. Even your blood brother stop deceiving yourself.
I really don't blame you, it's not your fault, the saying we are the leaders of tomorrow doesn't apply to you
Re: Make 70k A Month And More For Free In Nigeria by nosiebaba(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Blame yourself 419 group admin. How can you be a future leader based on deceit and fraud. I pity for you.. Enjoy your 70k per month share it with all your family member and make 700k per month if you are not a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Lekki / Latest Recruitment At Habike Queens World Limited 2019 | Apply Now / 15 Ways To Be Financially Successful In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.