Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,649 members, 7,958,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos (17154 Views)

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by sevo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Calling name checkers crew...Lagos chapter...report for duty

Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by gameova(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
@
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by JudasNaCarrot: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
9jvirgin:
May the Grace of our Lord be with President Buhari as he prepares for another 4 glorious years.
God forbid.

You dey madt??

Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by wayodude(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Coldplayyy:
End time Pastor grin

I came here looking for this exact comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by tunary(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
9jvirgin:
May the Grace of our Lord be with President Buhari as he prepares for another 4 glorious years.
So these years with buhari has been glorious eh?
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by tunary(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kingosytex:

did u skip ur drugs 2day?
I thought as much, mental problem
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by aprilwise(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
I fear some pastor pass arm robbers. One yeye pastor wey dey Ghana cos him dey yeye vision give my sister him come my sister to tell my Dad to pay 500k for prayers.
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
serves him right, the reward you get when youre too lazy to pray.
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
crooked pastor, If you call his followers Gullibles now they will get Angry.

Gullible fools.
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by Massdamm(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
9jvirgin:
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by Jokkarm2: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
CHUKWUKABIA, YOU WENT TO CHURCH AND LEFT YOUR BRAIN AT HOME. SINCE YOU RE THE MUGU,YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH YOUR CHEQUES. OLODO.
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by fuckipobs: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pentools:
Op u dey mad ooo, must you tag the title with "pastor". Na u call abi na u anoint am. All this bugharia brothers wey their brain dey for their leg, better atikulate ooo to make sense.

Time to.....#Atikulooted
President Atiku from 2019...

Atikulooted ipobians have been looting Nigeria since ojukwu wear agbada.

Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by Pentools(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
fuckipobs:

Atikulooted ipobians have been looting Nigeria since ojukwu wear agbada.

Atikulooted ipobians kill you there.
As u change my post from Atikulate to Atikuloot, na so ur destiny go change from human attainment to cow, cus na where you belong.
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
dominique:

What has prayers got to do with car and it's documents? Shouldn't your common sense have told you the moment he made that request that you're dealing with a crook? All these sheeples sha
Lol, he is not a Pastor, he is a yahoo boy masquerading as a Pastor grin
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by habymi: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
pastor why??

Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by habymi: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
AngelicBeing:
He is a pastor sad
AngelicBeing:
He is a pastor
Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
habymi:

He is a pastor sad
He is a pastor
He is a crook, no genuine pastor with the fear of God will do that, he deserve to be flogged 10million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and sentenced to 5years in jail grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by Icon79(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thank you, my dear! Some people are just as dumb as they come. I wonder how somebody that dumb could you have money to purchase a N1.2m car sef shocked

O pari

dominique:

What has prayers got to do with car and it's documents? Shouldn't your common sense have told you the moment he made that request that you're dealing with a crook? All these sheeples sha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Absconds With N1.2m Car In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bigdeeee:
Beware of flat head pastors, they are athiefkulate experts grin igbo amaka

Sorry to shock u....Lawson is not a igbo name oooo.....the Lawson's are from Togo.....

But the Lawson's living in Lagos are classified as a lagosian......and they closely related to the Yorubas......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) / Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague / Borno Court Jails Woman 16 Years For Defrauding 194 Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.