Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) (1658 Views)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lalasticlala, what is it called in your local dialect?

Pepper soup loading........!

Re: See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) by tstx(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
SO YOU WANT TO EAT THE SENIOR BROTHER OF AGAMA LIZARD...

See my signature
Re: See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) by soliddust2020: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pepper soup loading...
Re: See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
More

Re: See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2018

Re: See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) by EpicMaurice(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
what don't we eat in Nigeria
Re: See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) by Baroba(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ngwere Aghu / Aghuli or Awene in Igbo depending on the region.. I ate it once as a kid, quite tasty I must admit. These days am about conserving them not killing them, but to each his or her own cool

(1) (Reply)

Please Does The Belly Size Of Pregnant Dog Determine How Many Pup To Be Whelped / Should I Get A Pet / Local Nigerian Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.