Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Should I Get A Pet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Should I Get A Pet (1628 Views)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get A Pet by BaddaMan: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good evening guys, I’m a dog lover who just moved to a new environment with my bro, there’s a lady around here who’s Eskimo just gave birth so she wants to sell some pups, I’ve been thinking about getting it since she told me, mind you all I’ve never owned a pet. How do you all survive, I mean cost of owning a pet, vet and feeding and how smart and good is Eskimo, my friend owns a Lhasa that stayed with me for 2 weeks up till now if I go to my friends house he perceives me right before I come in and I left him when he was 2 weeks, is it the same way with all dogs. I need unah advice just Incase anyone is also interested she says it’s 50k
Re: Should I Get A Pet by BaddaMan: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
One of the pups picture. 50k too much for me right now due to the way the year has been for me. What do you think guys

1 Share

Re: Should I Get A Pet by Orubebe01: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
this one is available for sale

Re: Should I Get A Pet by duduade: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sha don't buy local dog
Re: Should I Get A Pet by BaddaMan: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin angry grin grin grin angry I no want local.
Orubebe01:
Re: Should I Get A Pet by sholay2011(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Orubebe01:
Lmao...Agege Shepherd.
Re: Should I Get A Pet by MIBlack: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hi, I congratulate you on moving to a new place and wish you good luck. Well, I think it's a very cute puppy. But you should learn as much information about pet care as possible to know how to properly care for a puppy. This is necessary in order to create a comfortable environment for him. I also have pets and recently found a great blog, so I learned that pets can be sensitive to incense because of its strong aroma and smoke. Therefore, if you are a fan of incense, I advise you to keep the door open so that your pets can quit the room to avoid smoke if they need it. Well, I hope you found my post helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Noticed This / My Dog Is Ill / Animal Cruelty In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.