Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why (3143 Views)

Organizing For Action Atiku Here We Come 2023 / Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by IamAtikulate: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

I am not praying for Buhari to die. But it's a possibility.

Who will remove Osinbajo? Saraki his brother Come on, if nobody could remove GEJ, nobody can remove Osinbajo.

Please remind me of the devilish bill.

If Abiola and Obasanjo, could defeat a northerner in a national election, Osinbajo can do same... cool

SS/SE will just have to fall in line at the right time.
Believe me, if SW betray this restructuring agenda, they would SE/SS forever. You guys did it against Jonathan and want to try it again.

Not only the yorubas know how to betray. We are restructuring this country and one man's greed won't stop that.

The bill was intended to forbid Osinbanjo from seeking election in the event of the death of the President.

Nobody could remove GEJ because he had SE, SS, MB at the Senate. Don't forget Mark was the Senate President.

Since you believe Osinbanjo can defeat a northerner alone then good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
totit:

IBO people are everywhere na grin ain't they? Dem plenty for oshobo,Ibadan,Lagos,KANU et all.
So, tell them to return home abeg and stop claiming another man's land nah grin
I just saw what you posted there about those that are suffering from Identity crisis in SS and I know where you got it from.
But your hypocrisy didnt allow you to balance your arguments about SS Igbos. For the purpose of records, there are many Igbos who are proud of their igbo heritage in SS, people like Okonjo Iweala's family ,Achuzie the Biafran war Lord from Asaba. Let me help you more with screenshots of someone whose mother is Ikwere and father from Imo state for better understanding...
Meanwhile that is not our discussion, our discussion is voting pattern of southerners..
But wait ooo, come to think of that, do you know that there are some people that hate bn adrresed as Yoruba ?, ask Saraki family in kwara and some families in Ondo.Infact, Calling Saraki Yoruba is a call for war between Yorubas and fulanis...
Goodnight my Muslim brother. Don't forget to thank me for educating you about SS igbos...

Identity crisis is e everywhere...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Shehunoshewhat: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Believe me, if SW betray this restructuring agenda, they would SE/SS forever. You guys did it against Jonathan and want to try it again.

Not only the yorubas know how to betray. We are restructuring this country and one man's greed won't stop that.

The bill was intended to forbid Osinbanjo from seeking election in the event of the death of the President.

Nobody could remove GEJ because he had SE, SS, MB at the Senate. Don't forget Mark was the Senate President.

Atiku's restructuring is a scam. He has insisted states will come cap in hand to Abuja to collect federal allocation.

Obasanjo has been a staunch antagonist of restructuring. You will he support Atiku on it

Since Atiku won the primaries, have you heard him talk about restructuring again

If Abiola and Obasanjo could defeat a northerner in a national election, Osinbajo will. By God's grace.

Nobody can unseat a sitting president. It's too complicated, the process.

3 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by KlasysTech(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
I think Yoruba now wise now, voting PDP into power is a suicide to the Yoruba, especially Igbo man as VP that's is big trouble.

All you people that are just preach & blackmail Yoruba to support PDP, we are too wise to know that the tone will change immediately Atiku/Obi clinch power, you people real natural manifesto against Yoruba will be activated

PDP/Obi will not only marginalized the Yorubas, also they will use their federal might to established their vengeance against us.

What's happened during Jonathan tenure is still fresh in our memory, still a big surprised to us. This we don't want is to repeat itself.

I will just prefer this country break in pieces, than be in a country where Igbo have federal power, with their too emotional, political power is very dangerous in the hand of Igbo & Yoruba will be their main victim & target.

Just because of ordinary nomination of Obi as VP, they've started creating a lot of threads, blackmailing & insult Yoruba, lots of attack on Osinbanjo & his tribe

CyynthiaKiss:
This is very bitter truth... The only thing that can save SW is to vote and embrace PDP to avoid bn schemed out at the national level or when VP is bn zoned to three regions in South.

North will hold power for a very loooooong time while SE and SS will be sharing VP after every 8 yrs, unless if Jonathan case repeats itself. South should forget presidency for now..

SW should embrace PDP immediately.
Osibanjo's presidency is what they are using to gather SW votes for Buhari even 2023 Igbo presidency.. It's a scam!

6 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by IamAtikulate: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
fk001:
No Northerner will entrust Nigeria leadership to any SE person.

That's the bitter truth.
When do you start speaking for the North? Anyway, let get Atiku in first and we shall see if SE would come next or not.

If ObJ had contested against a Northern, SW would never have produced a President and if SE had been active as SW in APC in 2015, Buhari would have chosen a SE.

1 Like

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by totit: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I just saw what you posted there about those that are suffering from Identity crisis in SS and I know where you got it from.
But your hypocrisy didnt allow you to balance your arguments about SS Igbos. For the purpose of records, there are many Igbos who are proud of their igbo heritage in SS, people like Okonjo Iweala's family ,Achuzie the Biafran war Lord from Asaba. Let me help you more with screenshots of someone whose mother is Ikwere and father from Imo state for better understanding...
Meanwhile that is not our discussion, our discussion is voting pattern of southerners..
But wait ooo, come to think of that, do you know that there are some people that hate bn adrresed as Yoruba ?, ask Saraki family in kwara and some families in Ondo.Infact, Calling Saraki Yoruba is a call for war between Yorubas and fulanis...
Goodnight my Muslim brother. Don't forget to thank me for educating you about SS igbos...

Loool
Ofcourse, your identity crisis has indeed washed off your reasoning faculty intact its why you claimed who a and what you are not on this platform. Oh yes, you are obviously suffering from one hence your claim of SS/SE? You must lump people of different culture,identity and tribe together because it's obvious that you are as confused as your portray yourself on this platform.
You throw junk at me,some sort of screen shot as fact even after providing you with facts and or the reality on ground, how those people don't want you in their land?? But no, una no go hear word now. Go to that page on Facebook and see for yourself now.

Now , how can someone in his/her right senses said this for heavens same

CyynthiaKiss:

SE and SS are two different regions but not fully different people because the person you quoted up there is SS igbo.

Are you alright at all?? So, itshekiri,urobo,ijaw,isoko et al and SE ibos or what
I don't blame you sha grin

As for your usual melody ..yoruba Muslim ,we SS , SW " you can shove that one already it doesn't work with me.

Is this one alright at all undecided

Return back to your 5 tiny States and leave SS people alone ignorant one grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
totit:

Loool
Ofcourse, your identity crisis has indeed washed off your reasoning faculty intact its why you claimed who a and what you are not on this platform. Oh yes, you are obviously suffering from one hence your claim of SS/SE? You must lump people of different culture,identity and tribe together because it's obvious that you are as confused as your portray yourself on this platform.
You throw junk at me,some sort of screen shot as fact even after providing you with facts and or the reality on ground, how those people don't want you in their land?? But no, una no go hear word now. Go to that page on Facebook and see for yourself now.

Are you alright at all?? So, itshekiri,urobo,ijaw,isoko et al and SE ibos or what

As for your usual melody ..yoruba Muslim ,we SS , SW " you can shove that one already it doesn't work with me.

You don't need to work yourself up by typing this long epistle ,.. Don't worry, SS will vote for Buhari, are you happy now ?
Only God knows the kind of Owambe party you are throwing tonight because CyynthiaKiss gave you little attention...
Enjoy it while it lasts...
Bye....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by totit: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

You don't need to work yourself up by typing this long epistle ,.. Don't worry, SS will vote for Buhari, are you happy now ?
Only God knows the kind of Owambe party you are throwing tonight because CyynthiaKiss gave you little attention...
Enjoy it while it last...
Bye....

Keep quiet jare. Everything about you is fake,fake and fake.
Are there IBO people in SS? The answer is yes. But geographically,politically ? The answer is no.
You don't just claim people and try to take away their land and culture its madness.
After all, SE as a region wasnt made for SE we were all migrants and strangers in the land we claimed today.Return home now ams leave SS people alone. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by teresafaith: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Atiku's restructuring is a scam. He has insisted states will come cap in hand to Abuja to collect federal allocation.

Obasanjo has been a staunch antagonist of restructuring. You will he support Atiku on it

Since Atiku won the primaries, have you heard him talk about restructuring again??

If Abiola and Obasanjo could defeat a northerner in a national election, Osinbajo will. By God's grace.

Nobody can unseat a sitting president. It's too complicated, the process.
Because Obasanjo and Abiola had the supports of other regions.

All this gra gra from SW, if other regions leave you guys alone, you can't defeat the North
Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by jaymichael(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:

We are only pitying the sensible Christians and Shia moslems among them.
Pity yourself and your village people.

8 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Efewestern: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
totit:

.. Are you alright at all?? So, itshekiri,urobo,ijaw,isoko et al and SE ibos or what
I don't blame you sha grin...

Lol
Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Westbestside: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
IamAtikulate:
We are aware that the only reason South West are supporting Buhari is because of the 2023 Presidency.

But if APC eventually escape 2019, they won't escape 2023. It might not be Atiku/Obi again, but another PDP Northern and SE candidates who might not be ready for this restructuring.

Restructuring is a task we shouldn't joke with. The South and MB would NEVER forgive any one that work against this resolve.

If Buhari is returned, SW would be retired politically for a very long time.

One thing is certain, they can never win the 2023 Presidency under APC because the North would never leave a PDP Northern/SE ticket to vote for an APC SW/Northern ticket. It can never happen.

So if PDP is returned and the North finish their term from 2023-2031, then SE or SS would take over from 2031-2039, then the North again would take over again from 2039-2047, then beloved SS or SE would take over from 2047-2055 and North would run from 2055-2063.

It is only after 2063, that SW would be in the position to contest the Presidency with the SE and SS.

So if Buhari is returned, SW should set their eyes on the Presidency again in 2063, because nothing would ever stop PDP from winning 2023 if APC fields SW.

To avoid, join South East, South South, Middle Belt and North East in this call for restructuring, betray this resolve and pay heavily.

I know Tinubu is wise. He would make the right decision.

Be wise, Atikulate Obidiently.
[/s]I have always warned you to alway complete your medication daily.

3 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Westbestside: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
gurnam:

Who are you to pity anyone.
Stop deceiving yourself and pity yourself
grin Hungry man like him is pitying those that can feed his generation.

3 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Westbestside: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
This is very bitter truth... The only thing that can save SW is to vote and embrace PDP to avoid bn schemed out at the national level or when VP is bn zoned to three regions in South.

North will hold power for a very loooooong time while SE and SS will be sharing VP after every 8 yrs, unless if Jonathan case repeats itself. South should forget presidency for now..

SW should embrace PDP immediately.
Osibanjo's presidency is what they are using to gather SW votes for Buhari even 2023 Igbo presidency.. It's a scam!
Lol, see this one. I will rather vote a stone instead of pdp. Tufiakwa. Stop your voting begging.

5 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Westbestside: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
totit:

Lool grin

I know you quite well, you gender and identity. But that's not why we are here anyways.

grin

Number - I don't argue with fake people which you are one.
Number two ; and point of correction SS and SE are two different region and people.
I can see you are passionate and emotion about the SS/SE thingy but it is what it is my dear as/se crew.
Lol, you go fear attachee by force na

2 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Westbestside: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:

We? Who are the we you are talking about? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Westbestside: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I love the way you lie

2 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by domaintraderng2: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
You are Atikulate? What does Atikulate really mean? I invite you to check out Atikulate(dot)com.

The meaning of Atikulate is yet to be determined, and anyone that owns Atikulate(dot)com will be able to determine that eventual meaning.

Check my signature.
Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Westbestside: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:

When do you start speaking for the North? Anyway, let get Atiku in first and we shall see if SE would come next or not.

If ObJ had contested against a Northern, SW would never have produced a President and if SE had been active as SW in APC in 2015, Buhari would have chosen a SE.
And see who is asking question but also speaking for the north on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Westbestside: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
totit:

Loool

I am just enjoying the way you are schooling that haemaphrodite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by reality1010: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:
We are aware that the only reason South West are supporting Buhari is because of the 2023 Presidency.

But if APC eventually escape 2019, they won't escape 2023. It might not be Atiku/Obi again, but another PDP Northern and SE candidates who might not be ready for this restructuring.

Restructuring is a task we shouldn't joke with. The South and MB would NEVER forgive any one that work against this resolve.

One thing is certain, they can never win the 2023 Presidency under APC because the North would never leave a PDP Northern/SE ticket to vote for an APC SW/Northern ticket. It can never happen.

So if PDP is returned and the North finish their term from 2023-2031, then SE or SS would take over from 2031-2039, then the North again would take over again from 2039-2047, then beloved SS or SE would take over from 2047-2055 and North would run from 2055-2063.

It is only after 2063, that SW would be in the position to contest the Presidency with the SE and SS.

So if Buhari is returned, SW should set their eyes on the Presidency again in 2063, because nothing would ever stop PDP from winning 2023 if APC fields SW.

To avoid, join South East, South South, Middle Belt and North East in this call for restructuring, betray this resolve and pay heavily.

Your post makes lot of sense. We should be more concern on restructuring the system than on getting ministerial and board members appointment which only postpone the problems on ground.With restructuring the fear of being abandoned will be meaningless because the states would have concetrated on internal developments. I pray the SW people will get sense for ur post and leave tribalism and hatred.

1 Like

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Westbestside: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
teresafaith:

All this gra gra from SW, if other regions leave you guys alone, you can't defeat the North
You are right. But jonathan had only igbo support and he won massuvely.

1 Like

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by DaFlash: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I can see your desperation to separate SS from SE.
Go back to your history, SE and SS always have the same voting pattern and won't change soon. Again, I haven't seen the two regions (SE and SS) presenting candidates at the same time ... The battle is always between SE, SS vs SW.
even if dem join ona two together ona no still reach, SW hosts not to talk of yorubadised igbosgrin grin grin
Sorry but the SW are always the king makers
Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by oyatz(m): 1:54am On Oct 16, 2018
This kinds of post is becoming irritating.
Vote for Atiku and allow the S/West to vote for whoever they like, is that too difficult for you to understand?
Why taking the position of God over the future of the South West?
Live and let's live.

IamAtikulate:

To avoid, join South East, South South, Middle Belt and North East in this call for restructuring, beray this resolve and pay heavily.

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by oyatz(m): 1:58am On Oct 16, 2018
So you have greater sense than the whole of the people in Southwest?

Leave the S/west alone, is it by force?

reality1010:

Your post makes lot of sense. We should be more concern on restructuring the system than on getting ministerial and board members appointment which only postpone the problems on ground.With restructuring the fear of being abandoned will be meaningless because the states would have concetrated on internal developments. I pray the SW people will get sense for ur post and leave tribalism and hatred.
Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by oyatz(m): 2:14am On Oct 16, 2018
You know very little about the political history and voting pattern of the SS.

In the First Republic, the SS was shared by Action Group, NCNC and the NCP allied Niger-Delta Congress which had a seat in the House of Rep ( represented by Hon Medford Okilo who later became the first executive Governor of the old Rivers State in 1979 under the NPN).

In the 2nd Republic, the Old Rivers and Cross-River States voted for NPN with Awolowo's UPN coming second while the Old Bendel State had UPN Governor, Prof Ambrose Alli.
The ONLY two Igbo States, Anambra (Jim Nwobodo) &Imo (Sam Mbakwe) States voted for Azikiwe's NPP

CyynthiaKiss:

I can see your desperation to separate SS from SE voting pattern...
Go back to your history, SE and SS always have the same voting pattern and won't change soon. Again, I haven't seen the two regions (SE and SS) presenting candidates at the same time ... The battle is always between SE, SS vs SW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by reality1010: 2:15am On Oct 16, 2018
oyatz:
So you have greater sense than the whole of the people in Southwest?

Leave the S/west alone, is it by force?

Who has time to force u. rather u ppl r the once forcing ursef and we r watching on HD,
Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Hotfreezer: 2:19am On Oct 16, 2018
The attitude of Igbos aren't helping Atiku yet more votes. Instead, they're making enemies in places where he already had inroads.

Imagine Igbos who haven't resolved the impasse of Obi's acceptance fighting Yorubas already. It's not like all Igbos have even resolved to support Atiku ọ.

I don't understand how Igbos reason.

3 Likes

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by Balyz: 2:22am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Restructuring is beyond the power of one man, and if you think i dont know what im saying read the what the constitution has to say on its amendment. It would take a consensus of 2/3rds of the state houses of assembly in addition to 2/3rds of both the senate and house of reps. There will be no restructuring in Nigeria in the near future

1 Like

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by oyatz(m): 2:30am On Oct 16, 2018
The North needs other regions too.
Under democracy, there is no single region that can single handedly install a President, domination of Nigeria's political space was largely through the military rule but in democracy, the North will need other regions too.

teresafaith:

Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by allcomage: 4:17am On Oct 16, 2018
The op Analysis is very apt.The greatest undoing of sw first forray at the centre is buharis worst performance. The ssse felt and it's ovious now that Jonathan administration's was hounded out inconivance with sw unjustifiably.The sw apc hierarchy never condemned blood lettings in the mb although the good people of sw did.if buhari rigs 2019,by 2023 apc will for a natural death. May be pyo a Christian pastor and a northern Muslim vp will slog it out with a Muslim president with a Christian sess. I bet you we is in for a long ride till 2063.
Re: South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why by oyatz(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Why not just leave us alone sir?

reality1010:

Who has time to force u. rather u ppl r the once forcing ursef and we r watching on HD,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS / "Israel Killed My Friend, Her Husband, Five Sons & 3 Year Old Daughter In Gaza" / BREAKING: APC Rolls Out Dates For Primary Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.