Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Want To Atikulate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Atikulate. (2254 Views)

Bye Bye Buhari! 15 States Reportedly Gone Already To Atikulate / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Atikulate. by buhariguy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are confusing the thunder that will strike them for supporting thief atiku and Pdp.
They want me to Atikulate.
I will atikulate and lay down my life for thief atiku to be my president if the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can answer this paranoid issues.
Number 1.
If they can tell me how $1.1tr according OPEC report disappear without a single project for 16yrs
Gej received $400b for 4yrs without a single project.
But buhari only received $94b according to OPEC report and he has touched every sectors of the economy across the six geopolitical zones.
69 projects ongoing in SE,
14 projects ongoing in ekiti state alone.
Housing project ongoing across the country, and 5 housing estate completed,
850km of roads construction completed,
1550km of roads rehabilitated.
Revived 17 fertilizer plant.
2 seaport and dry port.
power sector, from 3,000mw to 7,000mw.
2 international airport(enugu and ph) will be Commission by Dec.
Ajaokuta steel company is 90% completed.
Mokwa -jebba road completed,
2 railway completed.
So many projects to be commission by Dec or before election.
All the projects like railway from Lagos to kano will be completed before the end of 2020.
2nd Niger bridge will be completed in 2020.
Fulfill Recurrent expenditure like bailout 30 state that could not pay salaries.
Buhari paid biafra ex-service men and pensioners. Etc
Fight against corruption.
Efcc has recovered 1tr naira, many unrecover loot are still going on in court.
On security,
Boko Haram hoist their flag in 20 local government and sambisa forest, but today, Boko Haram are no more, except suicide bomber on soft target and kidnapping for ransom.
Rescued dapchi girls and chibok girls.
so many achievement , but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said the best president has failed,
how?
So i asked.

Number two,,
Before i will atikulate,
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have answer the first question, then, thief atiku should return his criminally illegal acquire oil-well.
Because buhari don't have oil-well.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Frustrated thing...

Begin to count your days of relevance

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by SarkinYarki: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
You have Atikulated already but you don't know yet...30k is still messing your brain up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are confusing the thunder that will strike them for supporting thief atiku and Pdp.
I will atikulate and lay down my life for thief atiku to be my president if the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can answer this paranoid issues.
Number 1.
If they can tell me how $1.1tr according OPEC report disappear without a single project for 16yrs
But buhari only received $94b according to OPEC report and he has touched every sectors of the economy across the six geopolitical zones.
2 seaport and dry port.
2 railway completed.
All the projects like railway from Lagos to kano will be completed before the end of 2020.
Fulfill Recurrent expenditure like bailout 30 state that could not pay salaries.
On security,
Boko Haram hoist their flag in 20 local government and sambisa forest, but today, Boko Haram are no more, except suicide bomber on soft target and kidnapping for ransom.
so many achievement , but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said the best president has failed,
how?
So i asked.

Number two,,
Before i will atikulate,
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have answer the first question, then, thief atiku should return his criminally illegal acquire oil-well.
Lies.
Back to Daura ASAP.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by forgiveness: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:
Number 1.
2 seaport and dry port.
2 railway completed.
On security,
how?
So i asked.

Number two,,
Before i will atikulate,

Bros, are you sure about the bolded? shocked if true, it's laudable.

Anyway, sai Buhari! grin

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by kodded(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by buhariguy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
forgiveness:

Anyway, sai Buhari! grin
is even 99% completed, but i don't want to make the matter long.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by buhariguy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
kodded:
undecided
i don't want to indulge the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist of the economy achievement of this government.
This is the true exchange rate of 360 naira to a dollar.
Not that voodoo and fictitious economy where foreign reserved will be depleted in order to defend naira.
Your ineffectual buffoon depleted foreign reserved from $45b to $30b.
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by mushystuff: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
forgiveness:

Anyway, sai Buhari! grin

Ajaokuta that they want to sell off to raise funds for 2018 budget implementation? Leave that liar and don't be deceived please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by forgiveness: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:

Really? That's great. grin

Any link?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by WhyMoD: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:
Number 1.
2 seaport and dry port.
2 railway completed.
On security,
how?
So i asked.

Number two,,
Before i will atikulate,
are you aware that corruption got worse under ur messiah Buhari according to transparency international?

The first pic is Nigeria in 2014
Second is in 2017..
Check and tell me who is the actual corruption personified?

The difference is that Buhari is a pretender and never takes responsibility in any thing. He passes bulk at the slightest chance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by gurunlocker: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:
Number 1.
2 seaport and dry port.
2 railway completed.
On security,
how?
So i asked.

Number two,,
Before i will atikulate,

It's normal to be frustrated, you are actually doing your job. If you don't do it, you won't eat.

You still have 4 months more to do your BMC work before reality fell on you. tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by buhariguy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:
are you away that corruption got worse under ur messiah Buhari according to transparency international?

The first pic is Nigeria in 2014
Second is in 2017..
Check and tell me who is the actual corruption personified?

The difference is that Buhari is a pretender and never takes responsibility in any thing. He passes bulk at the slightest chance
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't really know the meaning of corruption perception.
This period of corruption awareness gave the transparency international the insight to view how Nigerians are corrupt.
Buhari fight against corruption was an eye opener,
Transparency international were able to see how people were hiding money in soak-way, under their bed, how snake swallow jamb money, how dasuki carry trailer to cbn to move raw cash.
Transparency international are still paranoid with the kind of corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by WhyMoD: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't really know the meaning of corruption perception.
This period of corruption awareness gave the transparency international the insight to view how Nigerians are corrupt.
Buhari fight against corruption was an eye opener,
Transparency international were able to see how people were hiding money in soak-way, under their bed, how snake swallow jamb money, how dasuki carry trailer to cbn to move raw cash.
Transparency international are still paranoid with the kind of corruption in Nigeria.
big lie..
Corruption perception as regards whats obtaining at this governments.. don't try to twist facts you dickhead
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by buhariguy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:
big lie..
Corruption perception as regards whats obtaining at this governments.. don't try to twist facts you dickhead
what corruption case can you level against this government apart from 200m grass contract.
I hope you remember dasukigate and madueke aide -kola and jide omokore etc.
The corruption was too much in the past, that is what transparency international were seeing, not this government,
Because TSA will not allow multiple accounts in one agency or department.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by Isobug: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jobless guy

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by WhyMoD: 12:29am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
what corruption case can you level against this government apart from 200m grass contract.
The corruption was too much in the past, that is what transparency international were seeing, not this government,

1. Transparency international rates the corruption developments of countries from year to year.
2. Apart from grass cutting scams, there are Mainagate . Bringing in a man wanted for corruption and promoting him amid public outcry. The worst is that Buhari shielded him from being investigated..
3. The worst and the highest single corruption evidence so far in this country happened under Buhari. The 25billion USD NNPC contract scam. In all of the PDP 16yrs I'm not sure they stole upto 25billion USD.
4. Brutai 1m USD Dubai home is still fresh in our memories. Buhari as usual swept it under the rug
5. Who owns the 46million Osborne tower home? Why has Buhari refused to update Nigerians on the issues? Does it mean Buhari is shielding one of his cronies involved? Time Will tell..

I can go on and on.
Multiple corruption cases..
. Bubu is so corrupt, and worst still a pretender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by domaintraderng2: 12:52am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:

The Atikulate slogan is all over social media but what does it really mean? The website www(dot)atikulate(dot)com can be used to decide what Atikulate means.
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:42am On Oct 16, 2018
WhyMoD:

1. Transparency international rates the corruption developments of countries from year to year.
2. Apart from grass cutting scams, there are Mainagate . Bringing in a man wanted for corruption and promoting him amid public outcry. The worst is that Buhari shielded him from being investigated..
3. The worst and the highest single corruption evidence so far in this country happened under Buhari. The 25billion USD NNPC contract scam. In all of the PDP 16yrs I'm not sure they stole upto 25billion USD.
4. Brutai 1m USD Dubai home is still fresh in our memories. Buhari as usual swept it under the rug
5. Who ones the 46million Osborne tower home? Why has Buhari refused to update Nigerians on the issues? Does it mean Buhari is shielding one of his cronies involved? Time Will tell..

I can go on and on.
Multiple corruption cases..
. Bubu is so corrupt, and worst still a pretender
The Idiotic pigs of buhari will never cease to amuse me. Common sense has refused to fall on them that's why it has never occurred to the pigs that buhari is a bad market that can never be sold.
Buhariguy is really working hard for his 30k don't just mind him.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by MallamJackson(m): 5:12am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:

Laughs grin

This is reason enough not to take your initial rants seriously.

Uncle ATICULATE already and stop the jingoistic proclivities

To ATICULATE is to REGULATE before it becomes TOO-LATE.

#Back2DauraIsAProject

Daura dai baba!!

Daura dai!!
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by lordparcel: 5:39am On Oct 16, 2018
MallamJackson:

Laughs grin

This is reason enough not to take your initial rants seriously.

Uncle ATICULATE already and stop the jingoistic proclivities

To ATICULATE is to REGULATE before it becomes TOO-LATE.

#Back2DauraIsAProject
Daura dai baba!!

Daura dai!!
i see you need dollar
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by I888(m): 5:46am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
not everyone is s zombie... I propose Buhari should sell you as well to raise money cos you are useless to the country.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by I888(m): 5:48am On Oct 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Really? That's great. grin

Any link?

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by MeanChris(m): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2018
To the Nay sayers, everybody is in Atikulate mode. All you tribalists trying to sow ethnic discord should hide your faces in shame

NigerianswillAtikulate

NigeriansAreObident

https://twitter.com/lanreneville/status/1051785578935660546?s=20

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by MeanChris(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2018
More

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by MeanChris(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2018

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by MeanChris(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2018

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by MeanChris(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2018
R

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by cmikel: 6:12am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
Number 1.
2 seaport and dry port.
2 railway completed.
On security,
how?
So i asked.

Number two,,
Before i will atikulate,

.All lies grin grin grin.
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by tuniski: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
i don't want to indulge the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist of the economy achievement of this government.
This is the true exchange rate of 360 naira to a dollar.
Not that voodoo and fictitious economy where foreign reserved will be depleted in order to defend naira.
Your ineffectual buffoon depleted foreign reserved from $45b to $30b.
Pele your pain is too obvious. Anyway, you will get a better job than BMC next year. #buhariToDaura2019 is a done deal even Aisha will vote Atiku! Your rant is just entertainment!
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2018
OP please do not bother yourself with these Atikulooters masturbating all over social media. They are like the biblical Israelites who cried to Moses to return them to Egypt as slaves.

Atikuloot slaves.
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by I888(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2018
domaintraderng2:

The Atikulate slogan is all over social media but what does it really mean? The website www(dot)atikulate(dot)com can be used to decide what Atikulate means.
all those domains you acquired in hope to make big bucks from Atiku is just waste of money. You have been trying too hard to sell them for the past few days. I see you everywhere.

You will find out the truth soonest and how did I know? I am the dude that extensively taught Domaining on nairaland From 2013 wink

Good luck budd

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us / Download: Olamide – Poverty Die | Audio Video / A Presidential Aspirant Will Be Arrested!!! Who Remembered This Prophecy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.