Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Want To Atikulate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Atikulate. (2323 Views)

Bye Bye Buhari! 15 States Reportedly Gone Already To Atikulate / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by MallamJackson(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2018
lordparcel:

i see you need dollar

Indeed aboki na

I need "dullards" out of the system so more capable minds can make things flow seamlessly.

Daura dai baba!!

Daura dai!!
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by haffaze777(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are confusing the thunder that will strike them for supporting thief atiku and Pdp.
They want me to Atikulate.
I will atikulate and lay down my life for thief atiku to be my president if the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can answer this paranoid issues.
Number 1.
If they can tell me how $1.1tr according OPEC report disappear without a single project for 16yrs
Gej received $400b for 4yrs without a single project.
But buhari only received $94b according to OPEC report and he has touched every sectors of the economy across the six geopolitical zones.
69 projects ongoing in SE,
14 projects ongoing in ekiti state alone.
Housing project ongoing across the country, and 5 housing estate completed,
850km of roads construction completed,
1550km of roads rehabilitated.
Revived 17 fertilizer plant.
2 seaport and dry port.
power sector, from 3,000mw to 7,000mw.
2 international airport(enugu and ph) will be Commission by Dec.
Ajaokuta steel company is 90% completed.
Mokwa -jebba road completed,
2 railway completed.
So many projects to be commission by Dec or before election.
All the projects like railway from Lagos to kano will be completed before the end of 2020.
2nd Niger bridge will be completed in 2020.
Fulfill Recurrent expenditure like bailout 30 state that could not pay salaries.
Buhari paid biafra ex-service men and pensioners. Etc
Fight against corruption.
Efcc has recovered 1tr naira, many unrecover loot are still going on in court.
On security,
Boko Haram hoist their flag in 20 local government and sambisa forest, but today, Boko Haram are no more, except suicide bomber on soft target and kidnapping for ransom.
Rescued dapchi girls and chibok girls.
so many achievement , but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said the best president has failed,
how?
So i asked.

Number two,,
Before i will atikulate,
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have answer the first question, then, thief atiku should return his criminally illegal acquire oil-well.
Because buhari don't have oil-well.
. Atikulooted is for loser jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by mahdino: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't really know the meaning of corruption perception.
This period of corruption awareness gave the transparency international the insight to view how Nigerians are corrupt.
Buhari fight against corruption was an eye opener,
Transparency international were able to see how people were hiding money in soak-way, under their bed, how snake swallow jamb money, how dasuki carry trailer to cbn to move raw cash.
Transparency international are still paranoid with the kind of corruption in Nigeria.

Guy you too much, you have cleared by perception on why Nigeria is said to have been worse in corruption.
Sai Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by lordparcel: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2018
MallamJackson:

Indeed aboki na

I need "dullards" out of the system so more capable minds can make things flow seamlessly.

Daura dai baba!!

Daura dai!!

Atiku will lose
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by IamAtikulate: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are confusing the thunder that will strike them for supporting thief atiku and Pdp.
They want me to Atikulate.
I will atikulate and lay down my life for thief atiku to be my president if the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can answer this paranoid issues.
Number 1.
If they can tell me how $1.1tr according OPEC report disappear without a single project for 16yrs
Gej received $400b for 4yrs without a single project.
But buhari only received $94b according to OPEC report and he has touched every sectors of the economy across the six geopolitical zones.
69 projects ongoing in SE,
14 projects ongoing in ekiti state alone.
Housing project ongoing across the country, and 5 housing estate completed,
850km of roads construction completed,
1550km of roads rehabilitated.
Revived 17 fertilizer plant.
2 seaport and dry port.
power sector, from 3,000mw to 7,000mw.
2 international airport(enugu and ph) will be Commission by Dec.
Ajaokuta steel company is 90% completed.
Mokwa -jebba road completed,
2 railway completed.
So many projects to be commission by Dec or before election.
All the projects like railway from Lagos to kano will be completed before the end of 2020.
2nd Niger bridge will be completed in 2020.
Fulfill Recurrent expenditure like bailout 30 state that could not pay salaries.
Buhari paid biafra ex-service men and pensioners. Etc
Fight against corruption.
Efcc has recovered 1tr naira, many unrecover loot are still going on in court.
On security,
Boko Haram hoist their flag in 20 local government and sambisa forest, but today, Boko Haram are no more, except suicide bomber on soft target and kidnapping for ransom.
Rescued dapchi girls and chibok girls.
so many achievement , but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said the best president has failed,
how?
So i asked.

Number two,,
Before i will atikulate,
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have answer the first question, then, thief atiku should return his criminally illegal acquire oil-well.
Because buhari don't have oil-well.

Re: I Want To Atikulate. by domaintraderng2: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2018
I888:
all those domains you acquired in hope to make big bucks from Atiku is just waste of money. You have been trying too hard to sell them for the past few days. I see you everywhere.

You will find out the truth soonest and how did I know? I am the dude that extensively taught Domaining on nairaland From 2013 wink

Good luck budd

I appreciate you taking the time to inform me.

What did I do wrong, and what are the key things that make it clear to you that the domains are not marketable?
Re: I Want To Atikulate. by MallamJackson(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2018
lordparcel:

Atiku will lose
If the polls were to be rigged?
Yes!
Otherwise Nigerians are speaking and their voices shall not be silenced.

Atiiculated Nigeria! A new dawn on the horizon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Escaped, Made His Way To London, Then To Israel / Updated: Zanfara APC Will Not Field Candidate As Appealant Withdrawn From Appeal / Breaking!!! Ohanaeze Youths Send Draft Bill For Federation Of S’east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.