Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Urinary Tract Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urinary Tract Infection (1047 Views)

Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). / I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection / Azo Test Strips, Urinary Tract Infection Test For Sale At Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urinary Tract Infection by Mustiboy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
I've been with this infection for more than a month now.
there's this burning sensation whenever I urinate
the urine comes frequently
and it'll eventually be a little drop
after I finish urinating one of the many little drops, I will still have this feeling of a residual urine still wanting to come out.
I was told to drink a lot of water and I just started that.
I haven't used any medication yet.

Anyone who has had it before should please help me on how to get rid of it.
Re: Urinary Tract Infection by okomile(f): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
how did you know you have the infection?

get tested and treated.

self medication is not advised
Re: Urinary Tract Infection by StarryStarry: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
STDs AND INFECTIONS
Sexually transmitted Infections, commonly known as (STI), are diseases that can be transmitted through sexual interactions with persons already infected with it. These diseases are also known as sexually transmitted diseases (STD) or venereal diseases (VD).
Chlamydia is the most common organism responsible for causing most STDs. It infects the cervix in women, and the penile urethra in men. Its most frequent symptoms are pain during sex, and discharge from the penis or vagina.
Urinary Tract Infection or UTI is an infection affecting the urinary tract. If the infection occurs in the lower part of the urinary tract it is called cystitis or a bladder infection. If the infection affects the upper part of the urinary tract, it is called pyelonephritis or a kidney infection.
Is any of this common to you…?
Painful urination
Blood in urine
Pain during sex
Severe vigina discharge
Breast milk
Frequent urination
Discomfort in the lower abdomen
The feeling of urgency and need to urinate but unable to
The good news is that you can now get rid of your infction problems naturally starting from today..... Yes Naturally
If you are fed up and tired of struggling with infections, then you need to do something about it. You should not allow the infection to control and dictate your life. You need to take a stand against it and you need to start doing that today.
Why are infections so common? Because people don’t know how to treat, prevent, and avoid them.
Gonorrhea, a common bacterial STD infection caused by Gonococcal organisms has similar long-term effects like Chlamydia. Symptoms of gonorrhea include burning when urinating and, in men, white, yellow, or green discharge from the penis.
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease with a notorious history. Caused by the bacterium
Treponema pallidum , it can lead to serious complications if left untreated. Syphilis is transmitted by direct contact with syphilis sores, which can appear on the external genitals and the mouth, as well as in the vagina or rectum. Because these sores can appear on areas not covered by a condom, condoms only reduce the likelihood of transmission, but not eliminate it entirely.
Our herbs is specially designed to wipe away stubborn infection from your system, cleanse you from free radical toxins, repair your T-Cells and build back your immunity.
Call / WhatsApp 08165049656
Re: Urinary Tract Infection by Laird(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Go and see a doctor in a hospital
Re: Urinary Tract Infection by Mustiboy(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2018
ANYONE, PLS
Re: Urinary Tract Infection by Jaradz: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mustiboy:
I've been with this infection for more than a month now.
there's this burning sensation whenever I urinate
the urine comes frequently
and it'll eventually be a little drop
after I finish urinating one of the many little drops, I will still have this feeling of a residual urine still wanting to come out.
I was told to drink a lot of water and I just started that.
I haven't used any medication yet.

Anyone who has had it before should please help me on how to get rid of it.
Go to any lab and do a MCS test

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What Happens When You Lack Any Of These Vitamins / The Most Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria / 1 Hour Heavy Rain Sounds In Misty Forest, Relaxing Rain Sounds For Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.