Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). (953 Views)

Can An Enlarged Prostate Cause Urinary Tract Infections UTIs? / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). by 2Ballz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
This thread is created to allow sharing of Sexually Transmitted Disease(STDs) and Urinary Tract Infection (UTIs) related problems.

This thread is not to proffer solution to male and female infertility not in relation to the subject of discourse. Regarding the former, it is advised that one such in need should follow with other threads of significance.
Furthermore,problems should be written short and precise covering present and previous health history concern to the presenting complaint.
Re: Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). by infostemcenter(f): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
April Special Discount OFFERS...

Treatment with Stem Cell Therapy for Sexually Transmitted Disease(STDs) and Urinary Tract Infection (UTIs) can be Cure Get Up-to 30% discount on all.

100% - Satisfied Client All Over the Country.

Offer last till 30th of May 2019

Call or whatsapp:- +917744005984

Get Urgent Reply : contact@stemcelltherapyinindia.com

Website - www.stemcelltherapyinindia.com
Re: Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). by Engrgabi: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
2Ballz:
This thread is created to allow sharing of Sexually Transmitted Disease(STDs) and Urinary Tract Infection (UTIs) related problems.

This thread is not to proffer solution to male and female infertility not in relation to the subject of discourse. Regarding the former, it is advised that one such in need should follow with other threads of significance.
Furthermore,problems should be written short and precise covering present and previous health history concern to the presenting complaint.

Goodday doctor.. I have this painless inflammed lesion on my corona and i notice, when one tender heals after using antibio creams another pops up. so far two has popped up. I can notice a new lesion about coming up. Also i feel itching at one particular spot under my penis. I am really worried and dont know how much a test will cost.
Re: Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). by 2Ballz(m): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2019
Engrgabi:
Goodday doctor.. I have this painless inflammed lesion on my corona and i notice, when one tender heals after using antibio creams another pops up. so far two has popped up. I can notice a new lesion about coming up. Also i feel itching at one particular spot under my penis. I am really worried and dont know how much a test will cost.
I am finding it difficult to comprehend your write-up. If you don't mind, kindly explain things in a more friendly terms.
And I hope you have been well attended to physically?
Re: Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). by Introuble0087: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2020
2Ballz:

I am finding it difficult to comprehend your write-up. If you don't mind, kindly explain things in a more friendly terms.
And I hope you have been well attended to physically?

Sorry for the long post. I created a thread on this before. Hope to hear from you.

I need help. I’m not here to solicit for money, I just need someone who has been through this to help me before I commit suicide.

I was feeling pain (although not frequently) while urinating and so I did a urine and urethra swab test to check for infection. The result came out positive for “scanty amount of staphylococcus spp”. Now, another symptom I have had is that my neck feels like it’s swollen but not painful.

I started treating with amoxicillin but it wasn’t doing anything. This is my first time of having an infection, so I thought I knew what I was doing. The swelling in my neck always increased anytime I take amoxicillin or any antibiotics.

I did that for one month and no result. I decided to go to a pharmacy where I was prescribed injection, rocephin. I started with 2 grams a day for 3 days, the symptoms reduced but not completely. I was happy at the reduction. I asked if I could get more 3 days because it was working .

I got another 3 days dose. Then the doc prescribed ciprofloxacin, fluconazole, and doxocycline. I took them. Although anytime I take this anitibiotics, my neck will swell (not visible) and then go down at night.

If I eat, if I drink water, it’ll also swell but not as much as when I take anitibiotics. I wasn’t feeling pain when I urinate normally, but one morning when I woke up with an erection and had to pee, I went to the toilet, as I was peeing, I forced my penis cap down a bit because it was erect - as I did that I felt a sharp pain from my urethra.

I was prescribed another dose of antibiotics called zolacine, same thing as before

Now here’s the problem, I still feel that pain swelling in my neck although not like when I started. I don’t feel pain when I urinate normally, although, after eating, I feel a sensation in my urethra (it’s not pain, but like a pinch, sometimes it's pain but not too strong)

I went for a test on Friday and waiting on the result on Monday. The results are that I have moderate ecoli in my urine and still scanty staph.spp in my urethra swap. Right now.

I've also noticed that my symptoms usually reduce after taking a piss when I'm pressed. Also, after taking a shit. Although, the relief is not that much, but it's noticable.

I also notice substantial relief after eating and taking multivitamins (zinc and also dr deon's blood tonic [hemoglobin and B12] I noticed that If I take this, I usually feel nothing in my neck when I wake up around 2am in the night. But it slowly starts coming back around 6am. Although seems to be reducing.

A CBC was suggested by a friend. Please I need your expertise on this sir.
Re: Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). by 2Ballz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Introuble0087:

Sorry for the long post. I created a thread on this before. Hope to hear from you.

I need help. I’m not here to solicit for money, I just need someone who has been through this to help me before I commit suicide.

I was feeling pain (although not frequently) while urinating and so I did a urine and urethra swab test to check for infection. The result came out positive for “scanty amount of staphylococcus spp”. Now, another symptom I have had is that my neck feels like it’s swollen but not painful.

I started treating with amoxicillin but it wasn’t doing anything. This is my first time of having an infection, so I thought I knew what I was doing. The swelling in my neck always increased anytime I take amoxicillin or any antibiotics.

I did that for one month and no result. I decided to go to a pharmacy where I was prescribed injection, rocephin. I started with 2 grams a day for 3 days, the symptoms reduced but not completely. I was happy at the reduction. I asked if I could get more 3 days because it was working .

I got another 3 days dose. Then the doc prescribed ciprofloxacin, fluconazole, and doxocycline. I took them. Although anytime I take this anitibiotics, my neck will swell (not visible) and then go down at night.

If I eat, if I drink water, it’ll also swell but not as much as when I take anitibiotics. I wasn’t feeling pain when I urinate normally, but one morning when I woke up with an erection and had to pee, I went to the toilet, as I was peeing, I forced my penis cap down a bit because it was erect - as I did that I felt a sharp pain from my urethra.

I was prescribed another dose of antibiotics called zolacine, same thing as before

Now here’s the problem, I still feel that pain swelling in my neck although not like when I started. I don’t feel pain when I urinate normally, although, after eating, I feel a sensation in my urethra (it’s not pain, but like a pinch, sometimes it's pain but not too strong)

I went for a test on Friday and waiting on the result on Monday. The results are that I have moderate ecoli in my urine and still scanty staph.spp in my urethra swap. Right now.

I've also noticed that my symptoms usually reduce after taking a piss when I'm pressed. Also, after taking a shit. Although, the relief is not that much, but it's noticable.

I also notice substantial relief after eating and taking multivitamins (zinc and also dr deon's blood tonic [hemoglobin and B12] I noticed that If I take this, I usually feel nothing in my neck when I wake up around 2am in the night. But it slowly starts coming back around 6am. Although seems to be reducing.

A CBC was suggested by a friend. Please I need your expertise on this sir.

Get to my signature, get to talk with me privately. Charges are applicable though.

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Positive Surface Antigen To Negative With BHT / 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu / Please Help Me Am Going Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.