Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes (22150 Views)

Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by internetservice: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
nice one...
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Groovenaija360(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
tayo200:
if it's noise making that's bringing the money, I want to make noise too abeg....people wey dey shout noise making, you wey no make noise, u no fit stand where noise makers dey... so? kinni level nah..i love olamide for these.....more money for them guys, that's the koko...thinhs go change for them... ybnl just dey play on ibile level and making their money...recruiting rap soldier...planning a coup... should we tell buhari??

abegi make we hear word....they 're noise makers
them nr fit stand for where refined people dy
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by legibow: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:
This wack noise maker with zero business sense just dey form philanthropist grin cheesy cheesy

After all the noise you sign Chinko ekun e no blow
You sign viktoh still no levels
You sign one guy again still no show
Okay you sign Davolee still zero levels

As of last month you sign two hype men nobody don hear anything from them since then cheesy grin

You don join these two guys again I'm very sure they'd end up like Davolee and the rest craps cool
Na story u dey fine.... Why u no mention Adekunle and lil- kesh... Abi young john , or dj any money
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by teddyK(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
technicallyrich:
Please how much can i do a song(audio and videos) with popular producers like tekno,selebobo,kristbeat etc or any top lagos producer.
I will also like to know how much would be required for promotions.
I opend a thread about it but the mods have refuse to push these to front page.suen.dominique,myn44.
Nt:i am from ph and based in ph.

Call me 08163982264
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by godwin120alex: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Me I like Olamide he helps upcoming artists
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by HeWrites(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
rahazaqa:
Picazzo is going to surpass the legacy of Dagrin, the guy is heavenly made.

I swear bro... If they promote the guy well o... He's the next Dagrin in the industry..

Flows on point
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...Ekun...
Hello kiss
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
Hello kiss
It's been a long time.
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
It's been a long time.
How have you been?
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
How have you been?
I've been okay. Work got me a bit tired, but I've been able to relax. How about you?
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Austine567(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Wack artists and wack songs are going to die a quick 1 month death

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
I HAVE,HOW MUCH?
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by muffyt05: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:
This wack noise maker with zero business sense just dey form philanthropist grin cheesy cheesy

As of last month you sign two hype men nobody don hear anything from them since then cheesy grin

You don join these two guys again I'm very sure they'd end up like Davolee and the rest craps cool

With the way you're ranting,it's as if you're a musical artiste who submitted a demo to the #YBNL label and was ignored because I don't understand why you'll go all the way to list artists who didn't 'blow' under the label and ignore the likes of Gold and Kesh.
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Wack artists and wack songs are going to die a quick 1 month death

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Message me
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by tayo200(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bushyhair:

abegi make we hear word....they 're noise makers
them nr fit stand for where refined people dy
refined people, sorry o...
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
All of una wey dey condemn this move dey mad.. Una think say e easy to rap?..
Olamide is doing a lot for the street..
Y'all can shove your fvcking bias up your ass..
Make una make una own noise too..
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Eglobalma: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2018
BigGuyMan:

That piece of shit call wizkid that y'all adore, where are the ones he signed? Thunder fire u
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Rajosh(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2018
when will they sign Air force 2
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I've been okay. Work got me a bit tired, but I've been able to relax. How about you?
I'm good too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Ayobami7(m): 12:55am On Dec 31, 2018
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos) / Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.