Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,603 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? (6219 Views)

13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval / Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot / Qualify For A Free Professional Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by ElRapido: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Lol are you sure your Adsense is full Adsense, abi it's the one for only Google products.

It's Non-hosted.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Dareal90s(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Wanna sell my Naija google AdSense, if interested call me or chat me via +2347031209784

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Patowa: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2018
qanda:

Bros last pay 0.00. balance USD 1.10. I am suspecting you doctored the image, otherwise, let us know the websites that power your AdSense
there are ways you can confirm
from me instead of diplaying ur ignorance here
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by vncntluv(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

I'm not 419. Don't say that to something and someone you know nothing about. Idiotc Lucifer.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Ubijus1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=qanda post=72126686]You did not include your website address.

what's the best way to monitize a new blog with low traffic?
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by fm4real2k6(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
If anyone needs AdSense accounts, I can get tat done. please message neon Skype: fmbaba01
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Lucifer66(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
vncntluv:

I'm not 419. Don't say that to something and someone you know nothing about. Idiotc Lucifer.
Keep talking rubbish, I know and have experienced from your kind. Be cheating people while protecting your degrading self.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by vncntluv(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

Keep talking rubbish, I know and have experienced from your kind. Be cheating people while protecting your degrading self.
This guy is completely mad. Ask everyone I gave links to i did not collect a dime from anyone and since you've decided to be unfortunate may it be permanent in your life.
Because you're Lucifer makes you think everyone is like you? Stewpid angel of darkness. You better come let's make your life better. Omo Esu.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by JigalertStaff: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
My blog is getting over 5k daily pageviews but yet to be approved any solution to it
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Lucifer66(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
vncntluv:

This guy is completely mad. Ask everyone I gave links to i did not collect a dime from anyone and since you've decided to be unfortunate may it be permanent in your life.
Because you're Lucifer makes you think everyone is like you? Stewpid angel of darkness. You better come let's make your life better. Omo Esu.
Foolish goat, Where is the proof? Be scamming people like the dog you're, Before you know it you will scam your own father and mother.
Ode
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by vncntluv(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Lucifer66:

Foolish goat, Where is the proof? Be scamming people like the dog you're, Before you know it you will scam your own father and mother.
Ode
Your foolishness is obvious. You want a prove so that you can be among! Even if you join and I know it's you I will blacklist you. Omo esu.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by tuhamworld: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=fm4real2k6 post=72140514]If anyone needs AdSense accounts, I can get tat done.
please message neon Skype: fmbaba01[/quote

How about whatsapp contact ]
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by itsmolep(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2018
Guys, I can't find my blog on Google even aftrr setting up crawl. Molesbite..com. any help please
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by itsmolep(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2018
itsmolep:
Guys, I can't find my blog on Google even aftrr setting up crawl. Molesbite..com any help please
molesbite..com

Https://www.molesbite..com
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Lucifer66(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
vncntluv:

Your foolishness is obvious. You want a prove so that you can be among! Even if you join and I know it's you I will blacklist you. Omo esu.
Blacklist? Like I would never lower myself to a scum like you, I can never be associated with a 419 person in any way. You're simply disgusting,Scamming and then refusing to show proof like your idiotic co workers.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by vncntluv(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lucifer66:

Blacklist? Like I would never lower myself to a scum like you, I can never be associated with a 419 person in any way. You're simply disgusting,Scamming and then refusing to show proof like your idiotic co workers.
May God punish your entire generation. Useless human being from a dirty background. Omo esu
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Lucifer66(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
vncntluv:

May God punish your entire generation. Useless human being from a dirty background. Omo esu
This useless human is not a rat who hides under the shadows scamming people like your useless bastard for a father.
I know sooner or later I will see your name on front page for being caught and beaten for scamming. cheesy
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by techgeek12(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
itsmolep:
I just opened my blog today and I want to know how to qualify for Google adsense

Buy a non hosted adsense account, I will help u link ur blog to it, its 7 years old already have 0.89$, I have for sale, contact me on whatsapp it's only one 081-350-65-702
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by techgeek12(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
itsmolep:
I just opened my blog today and I want to know how to qualify for Google adsense

Buy a non hosted adsense account, I will help u link ur blog to it, its 7 years old already have 0.89$, I have for sale, contact me on whatsapp it's only one 081-350-65-702

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Download Any Skillshare Course For Free -skillshare Account Not Needed- / Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? / Why Wordpress Is Ahead Of Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.