Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud (34008 Views)

Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters / Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by wink2015(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
I thought Senator Ademola Adeleke studied in the United States.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by AdonaiAluminium: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Let them do Whatever they like to him, he Will surely reclaim his mándate That APC stole from him. Why didn"t they dock Kemi Adeosun? Hypocrites!!!

For your insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services, and all roofing Jobs, contact us now
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Corrinthians(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
ugochukwufrenzy:
and who will dock Buhari for not even providing his first school leaving certificate...dis is arrant nonsense
There's what is called IMMUNITY in the Nigerian constitution. Endeavour to look it up.

When Buhari is done and loses his immunity, you may dock him if you like, it is your right.

In the mean time, we're talking about Adeleke. Stick to that.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Earthquake1: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
PythonDancer:

Watch as Igbos will come to defend him on this thread .
The only thing they’re good at is defending criminals.

I said it !
One Ipob is already defending the criminal. Chai!!!
[/s]

Funny Kemi Adeosun didn't go to court for forgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by arabbunkum: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
...and Kemi Oluwole was paid off and asked to go enjoy in London?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Earthquake1: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s] cry
Corrinthians:
There's what is called IMMUNITY in the Nigerian constitution. Endeavour to look it up.

When Buhari is done and loses his immunity, you may dock him if you like, it is your right.

In the mean time, we're talking about Adeleke. Stick to that.
[/s]

Is Kemi Adeosun and Babachir Lawal under immunity?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
I will never go into politics, very dirty business
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:
Adeleke's political career is over. Quite sad for such a happy fat man.
lol na you end his career niii.abeg stop wailing here jare. the osun state high court has grant distinguished senator ademola adeleke injunction from arrest or intimidation by the police. besides it doesn't hold any water.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by baliyubla: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
PythonDancer:

I said it !

Kiddo don't have strength to drag IPOB matter with you. If you think I am because oppose the tyrant, then so be it. But wait, does that mean you're a Yoruba Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Butterflyleo: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
He has nothing to worry about. He will use his dance to mesmerize the Judge ... Gbagam as he gyrates and winds his always robust waist ...Gbagam grin cheesy

There is a serious jail term attached to this offence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Earthquake1: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
PythonDancer:

I said it !

Here you are defending a criminal, what a hypocrite you are!

PythonDancer:

So?
What if they know?
What should they do about it?
They should stone him and get arrested,right?
Clown!
He will win again in 2019 and your eye go clear
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Butterflyleo: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Beremx:
What's the age limit to write WAEC?

I will advise Adeleke to enrol for GCE. He needs it to avoid more embarrassment

Read the report again. It is not about age limit but falsification. He claimed to be born in 1997 in the school but on the police report he wrote 1960 which shows he is 57.

Also he did not end up sitting for the exam but still got a result with credits and a pass which shows he either paid someone to sit for him or the school wrote him a result in absentia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by naijapips02: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Please, ye internet attorneys and solicitors, allow the gentleman to defend himself. I'm sure he's more than equal to the task, given the authenticity of his documents.

Na so una take push Fayose enter him grave with needless and deceptive support.

when is your father of Corruption going to dock Kemi Adesoun that has admitted to haven forged her certificate?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:

Why was Kemi whisked out of the country

She needs to face trail also. Apc sha grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Chukslele: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:
why are you fond of talking for sake of it, adeleke career is over but ganduje own is still on course abi??
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Butterflyleo: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it will never hold any water here. distinguished senator adeleke has got restraining order from the court for further arrest or any form of intimidation by the police. i don't think the police understand the rule of law.

But he is being arraigned before a law court. I am sure if you had read the details of that so called restraining order you would have seen it had a time frame attached to it a d that time frame was for the period of the osun elections.

That has expired now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Butterflyleo: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
wink2015:
I thought Senator Ademola Adeleke studied in the United States.

He did but did not graduate from the said school. The school exposed him for lying that he graduated with them. They said he attended but never graduated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by AdonaiAluminium: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Same People that refused to arrest and prosecute Kemi Adeosun .Govt of double standards

Contact us for Polyurethane, polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof insulation services
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Yankee101: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
When will Buhari be for his fake SSCE?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Kingspin(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
The only way to deny him his mandate
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Akiika: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
baliyubla:
When will Buhari be docked for forgery of WAEC result?
No he didn't. That is what you were told. It doesn't make it true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by milemimi93(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lock him up already.. Don't keep a criminal waiting..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by micflo28(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
While adebayo shittu is a minister without nysc certificate. Adeosun was left to go scot free after forgery. Buhari is without a waec result. Kachikwu lied about having a first class from UNN. APC is here to destroy this country

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by chosenwan1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
lol ridiculous, what a country! The country stinks of rotten corruption. This one is even writing NECO, I bet he can only get A1 in dancing. Anofia!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Beremx(f): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Read the report again. It is not about age limit but falsification. He claimed to be born in 1997 in the school but on the police report he wrote 1969 which shiws he is 57.

Also he did not end up sitting for the exam but still got a result with credits and a pass which shows he either paid someone to sit for him or the school wrote him a result in absentia
that's is why I advise he writes GCE again. As simple as ABC!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by AngelicBeing: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pierced:
And when will ganduje of kano b docked? Of it will b never because buhari is protecting his over 5 million votes.

Stupidity is while mr integrity daughter is a nnpc board member earning 6.3 million monthly.......while u r earning 30k monthly peanuts to defend and praise him.
Chai shocked

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by gameova(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
@
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
What a joke of a country

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by babadee1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
baliyubla:
When will Buhari be docked for forgery of WAEC result?

If you have any evidence that he forged a WAEC result please show us. We are waiting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud by ORIENTATION101: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol na you end his career niii.abeg stop wailing here jare. the osun state high court has grant distinguished senator ademola adeleke injunction from arrest or intimidation by the police. besides it doesn't hold any water.
olodo ni bobo yii sha. the injuction will be expired before 31st
besides a federal high court can override the decision of state high court in legal hierrachy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.