Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label (20322 Views)

Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures / Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2018
lol
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by sirusX(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2018
SINZ:
That idiot called chuka has been reeling out his talentless jargons long before these guys yet they've all made it big. Airforce1, I kept telling you you ain't going anywhere! Not because I'm hating on you (very far from that) but because over the years, I've seen you transition yourself from an internet troll, to an upcoming musician and almost immediately; an imaginary NL superstar. Dont get it twisted though... I never "watched" you because you were important, everyone on NL can attest to the fact that you keep forcing your tasteless lifestyle on us. You take every opportunity to demarket yourself on NL because you were trying too hard to show that you've made it! All that horseshit made you look arrogant and fake! Trust me bruh, thats the worst way for people to perceive you. Its the worst kind of reputation ever! Wana know why? Because those who may wanna help you will only pick up your arrogant side which is turn-off for every investor! + come on!? Didn't you brand yourself E-money's spokesperson at the time when you found it difficult to explain to your "fans" why you can't reel out studio efforts no more? You had to switch hustles grin. Dont even get me started with the whole "baby mama" delusion you created for yourself to seem in tune with the new baby mama pop culture thingy. You dey form superstar for nairaland. grin. You need serious psyche evaluation cos its hard to understand why a full blown man will be living delutions of grandeur on the nairaland! Not even twitter sad. On NL, you have two multiplatinum selling singles that top the imaginary chart on Dropbox download site grin. You're a successful music star wearing Guuci, eating bread and egg alone in your brothers house, popping expensive champagin grin and fucking all dem hoes till one of them became your baby mama! How sweet is that? Not to mention you sweet relationship with e-money whom you've never been seen close to the flower vase outside his house before! Guy, all these were your shinanighans last year, I'm sure that by now, your eye go don dey clear. If you like, become a grandfather on nairaland while others are doing well in the real world. It will be SAD to go through your topics and still see these things. I'm avoiding that heartbreak, you I'd rather not!

See as you play person tape with no apologies shocked

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by FisifunKododada: 1:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Damola will go far... pure talent...just keep worker harder than the hardest worker...
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by mrtomola(m): 1:16am On Oct 16, 2018
OboOlora:
Mschewww Area boy signing Area boy
So happy OlakunleGold left!

Are you from this Planet ? cheesy
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by hopexter(m): 4:10am On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These new set of YBNL signees are nothing to write home about.
Davolee, Limerick and co have not lived up to the game.

YBNL died when Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold took a walk. Today we have just a struggling Olamide.
No YBNL.

You call the rave of the moment struggling? Then what will you call Phyno?
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by SHISUI(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Onnasucs1:
That name fireboydml doesn't seem like a marketable name. Anyway, congrats fireboydml. I pray you blow

His name is actually DML officially... That's what you don't know...
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by peyemicoded: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

YBNL died when Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold took a walk. Today we have just a struggling Olamide.
No YBNL.

senseless
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Rosay15(f): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Naijal:
Pekele007 This is not noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksiHCSieftY
... Wow,dis guy get talent oh. I love dis.
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by jeshi(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2018
[this is a wrong news, I think the fresh signing is a good one for olamide and his team. They're making serious money. All the signings are great and multi talented singers who will go very far. After lilkesh and Adekunle gold left ybnl they've not really done much as to when they were in ybnl. I giv kudos to the boss olamide. quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72120674] shocked[/color][color=#006600]

No YBNL.
[/quote]
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rosay15:
... Wow,dis guy get talent oh. I love dis.

Even this will blow your mind.
https://m.soundcloud.com/dml-8/ajoke
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tonimordred:
Dis 1 go lyk ogogoro wel wel
grin
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by zionwinn(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2018
mrtomola:

Are you from this Planet ? cheesy

went through your c24 review. Could you pls assist where to get loan email zionwinn@gmail.com
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by obontami: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
How many people this guy don sign now?
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by tygaveli(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No YBNL.

different story now. ...Jealousy banging in all platforms

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution / I Appreciate Pete Edochie - Juliet Ibrahim / Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.