Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label (20297 Views)

Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures / Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by JosWatchDog(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Olamide has just included young Afropop singer, FireboyDML to his YBNL family.

These days, social media plays a major role in defining our lives as individuals. For some, it is a movement, a platform to express themselves, while for others it means much more and this young Afropop singer, FireboyDML is definitely playing the game right.

YBNL Boss, Olamide has signed a new Afropop and talented boy popularly known as ‘FireboyDML‘ to his label, YBNL.

FireboyDML who has been giving out fire tunes on a steady has caught the attention of Badoo himself, Olamide the king of the street.

The YBNL boss could not resist the talent of this young boy who needs a better platform in order to grow into the next big thing.

Olamide made this known on his Instagram page by posting his video with the caption ‘Welcome to YBNL @fireboydml’

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2018/10/olamide-signs-young-afropop-singer.html

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Olufela30: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Okay, thank you !!
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by rentAcock(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
This guy is on a signing spree. It may be more lucrative signing upcoming artistes and charging them 50% of all revenue instead of actually doing the hard work of signing and releasing albums.

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by somto10: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Street!!
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by NwaAmaikpe: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked

These new set of YBNL signees are nothing to write home about.
Davolee, Limerick and co have not lived up to the game.

YBNL died when Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold took a walk. Today we have just a struggling Olamide.
No YBNL.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Dhortunn(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Onnasucs1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
That name fireboydml doesn't seem like a marketable name. Anyway, congrats fireboydml. I pray you blow

11 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by oyinatinuke(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Ategberoson(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
international recognition na that one my mama go chop? fire on Olamide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by OboOlora(f): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mschewww Area boy signing Area boy
So happy OlakunleGold left!

29 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by tayo200(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
haters will still complain now.......while more mula is piling up for the new signings and olamide...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by JailBreaker(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Baddo

Free Scholarship In Germany - University of Oldenburg International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-oldenburg-scholarship.html
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by justice212: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Drop hit make we hear o
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bbbb
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by SINZ: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
That idiot called chuka has been reeling out his talentless jargons long before these guys yet they've all made it big. Airforce1, I kept telling you you ain't going anywhere! Not because I'm hating on you (very far from that) but because over the years, I've seen you transition yourself from an internet troll, to an upcoming musician and almost immediately; an imaginary NL superstar. Dont get it twisted though... I never "watched" you because you were important, everyone on NL can attest to the fact that you keep forcing your tasteless lifestyle on us. You take every opportunity to demarket yourself on NL because you were trying too hard to show that you've made it! All that horseshit made you look arrogant and fake! Trust me bruh, thats the worst way for people to perceive you. Its the worst kind of reputation ever! Wana know why? Because those who may wanna help you will only pick up your arrogant side which is turn-off for every investor! + come on!? Didn't you brand yourself E-money's spokesperson at the time when you found it difficult to explain to your "fans" why you can't reel out studio efforts no more? You had to switch hustles grin. Dont even get me started with the whole "baby mama" delusion you created for yourself to seem in tune with the new baby mama pop culture thingy. You dey form superstar for nairaland. grin. You need serious psyche evaluation cos its hard to understand why a full blown man will be living delutions of grandeur on the nairaland! Not even twitter sad. On NL, you have two multiplatinum selling singles that top the imaginary chart on Dropbox download site grin. You're a successful music star wearing Guuci, eating bread and egg alone in your brothers house, popping expensive champagin grin and fucking all dem hoes till one of them became your baby mama! How sweet is that? Not to mention your sweet relationship with e-money whom you've never been seen close to the flower vase outside his house before! Guy, all these were your shinanighans last year, I'm sure that by now, your eye go don dey clear. If you like, become a grandfather on nairaland while others are doing well in the real world. It will be SAD to go through your new topics and still see these things. I'm avoiding that heartbreak, I'd rather not!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by gameova(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
@
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
OAU BOYS to the World! This guy knows how to sing man. Wonderful scoop by YBNL

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Onnasucs1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
OboOlora:
Mschewww Area boy signing Area boy
So happy OlakunleGold left!
Area boy sign area boy and both area boys makes money. Nairaland girl beefs them and she still remains broke.

9 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Macmoni(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
U might not understand wat olamide is doing but his setting a lane for d street.... Watch out and c...... Olamide will be remembered for his great love for d pple including davido

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Pekele007: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Another toutish noisemaker signed

28 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by BigGuyMan: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
This guy is real talent. cool
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by WHE3LCHAIR: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
I like Olamide, he goes for the unknown street talent and try to make a name for them. God bless you.
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Nathan2016: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
gameova:
Please who can help me with 2k for foodstuffs,
really broke and hungry here 0087221630 diamond Bank

since morning you been begging. chai

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by rsajuwon22: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
good luck
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by ebilomaofficial1: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
De rest of ybnl members combine can't produce 1 hit track, he still de bring in new acts the brag put. whack musicians

25 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by valnosky(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nathan2016:

since morning you been begging. chai
lol
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by hacmond(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Baddo
Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by sanusijoyjoy: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
fireboy is a goal

Congratulations to ADEFOLAHAN DAMOLA..Abeokuta Grammar school ti take over. from kiss Daniel to Fireboy.. I'm happy for you man.. what do you expect from the son of a literature teacher.. Good music

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pekele007 This is not noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksiHCSieftY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label by Tonimordred(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dis 1 go lyk ogogoro wel wel

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo / Waje Cuddles A Baby Crocodile / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Short Hair To "Bloodlines" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.