Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo (20310 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by joshuisiukwu: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Shade Ladipo who yesterday reacted to the Osas Ighodaro's marital crisis on Instagram, has further taken a swipe at her husband, Gbenro Ajibade who she said is a true definition of a weak man.

The media personality who appeared on a Silverbird show, stated that women need to understand the implication of marrying a weak man. Shade Ladipo who further said that Gbenro Ajibade is a true definition of a weak man, backed her claims with his move of bringing his marital crisis to social media.

She further asked why the Nollywood actor couldn't hire someone to take care of the baby, since he was pretty disturbed that his wife goes out at night for events. Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/19/gbenro-ajibade-is-the-true-definition-of-a-weak-man-shade-ladipo/

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by thinkdip(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2019
F
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2019
The nigerian society is a backward society. An average broke actor marries a yankee based 25 year old babe. Goes to the US (with d wife's green card) and is making noise upandan on the net. Both Gbenga and osa no get anysense. Plus this one wey put mouth. E no concern us

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by PMBuhariGCFR: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2019
You have never met me. Aisha is complaining these days. I cannot come and kill myself.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by okims: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2019
let me book here
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Hope4thebest: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2019
woi!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Undisclosed: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Hw in take corncan me
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by datopaper(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Some womenfolk are stupid.

They are not satisfied

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Family palava!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by harry2sexy(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Dawa dawa talks
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by jamaicabakare(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Gbenro, i won't join them to insult you and your wife.

I guess you have learnt that you don't attack a woman on social media talk less of a wife or mother of your child.

Take whatever you can that's left and safe your family. Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by HighKing01(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
W
E
A
K
M
A
N
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Sultty(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Not minding ur biz is also an example

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by DMerciful(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
It was actually unnecessary to bring it to social media! If you feel a woman you married is bad, go through the legal means to seek divorce!
APC administration has made "media trial" lucrative so he felt the need to media trial his wife!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Strongpersonali: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
H
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Fuckyoumod: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol..The man is really weak indeed, no strong man's wife can come out and embarrass her husband like this dead or alive.

As for the lady coming out to ridicule a man that paid her bride price in this manner,I pray you meet the real baddest strong man!
Since you crave for a strong man.

9 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by darlenese(f): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
he might have said that out of depression.

BTW, what kind of woman leaves her baby and goes out at night? this stupid woman is even suggesting he employs a help, na wa o

this celebrity husbands them dey really try , this is outright nonsense

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by jamaicabakare(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75881199:
Family palava!!

My brother no be small thing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Chinashopping84: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
You guys should hide your dirty linen in your house

check my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Prostitutes think they have an opinion

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by femi4: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Shade ladipo with her big mouth ....ugly thing, thank God for her voice

5 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by yvelchstores(f): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
He messed things up with this one. I think they should just have a meeting and discuss cos this is rock bottom right now. Can it get any worse?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Jummyju: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
I won't blame the olosho, I blame you wey open eye marry a farm tool. Once a whóre, always a whóre, a hoe can never become a pen.

9 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by cityabbey01(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmmm, before u married him you didn't realize he is weak... It means u too was too weak to discover... therefore you guys are both 5&6... smiley smiley smiley. Abi who do you now want to leave the weak man to marry again.... Crazy one.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Strongpersonali: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2019
The talkatives, they want to crash their own marriages that is being held by a single strand of thread. Who leaves an infant to go hang out all night with friends. Any man or woman that does this is very irresponsible. They are celebrities and they live of social media, telling a platform you grew your career about issues isn't a big deal.

4 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo by Maitommi: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Only hoes(never a cutlass) defends hoes !!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Adesanya "Pastor Ajidara "To Be Buried On May 25 / Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids / Ex Bbnaija Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Birthaday Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.