Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' (19659 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by SmartMugu: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
This old man needs to find the nearest trashcan around him and himself in there. Were your fellow classmates invited to join the NYSC program? Were you expecting NYSC to specially send a letter personal letter to you back in 1976 through the non-functional NIPOST you oversee? Communications Minister my foot.

Was Kemi Adeosun invited to participate in the NYSC scheme?

Take the appropriate route bro, like Kemi did. Resign. Even the president doesn't even have NYSC certificate. How many more of your team don't have it? Yet yall force vibrant Nigerians to participate in the fruitless scheme while you and your kids avoid avoid what comes with it.

Baba, go and retire in Oyo.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by bossrillboss: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
dis herbalist still dey tuk fa.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Stupid jihadist! See his boko goatee beard!
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by maigemuu: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
If Adebayo Shittu is not removed as a minister, he would sue Buhari
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lawyer turned politician....minister of communication, does it add up? No cognate experience, no business experience....what were they screening for the six months?

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Walamu(m): 12:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Restructure
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:16am On Oct 16, 2018
The last time I checked I was mobilized by institution before the NYSC invite. Proudly Kogi Corper Batch A 2006. Was he mobilized and the NYSC refused to invite him for orientation and service?
Na wa o!

A Buharideen will never comment here!
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by clarocuzioo(m): 5:13am On Oct 16, 2018
easiest:

Call-up letter is the same as invitation letter, its obvious you can't differentiate both smiley

Ode, will he not apply for NYSC before the call up letter comes, is his school not supposed to do that for him immediately after graduation? How will NYSC know those who are actually qualified for the scheme at any given time?
Or will NYSC go about throwing call up letter to every dick, tom and harry?
You don't understand these things have processes.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by pheely40: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Why did this man make me to remember this issue again now. Oga, please I believe if NASS had known that u do not have NYSC certificate, u wouldn't have become the minister of comm. I know you are fighting for your political life but need I tell u that you do not have one again. Pray that u will not be asked to refund all the salaries and allowances you have been collecting since your days at the state house of assembly.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by meforyou1(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2018
easiest:

Call-up letter is the same as invitation letter, its obvious you can't differentiate both smiley
agree with u to some extent. If he graduated in ife and wasnt given call up a letter, he has a case.
But my question, do nigerians that school abroad get call up letters?
Kemi Adeosun should have sued NYSC and the NYSC act.
If the act says that nigerians that graduate at below 30 yrs both in naija and broad must serve, why is it only those that school in nigeria that are mobilised by given call-up letters?
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by mushystuff: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
Mr Shittu, show some sense of shame and remorse for a change. Haba! sad

That lack of shame and remorse is one of the hallmarks of this APC administration. It is either one is contemptuously asking 'Who is the presidency' or the other is denying collecting bribe in dollars despite being caught red-handed on video and even threatening to sue those who exposed him. Another one suspended by a minister is reinstated by the President himself while the Minister is reprimanded for not being able to work with the sacred cow.

I can go on but What the heck, I'm sure you know even more of them...if this isn't enough to withdraw blind support for this diseased administration I don't know what else is.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by arcnomec(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Organs:

Bholu, your reply is a lazy Nigerian youth's reply? What he meant to say is maybe he did not get a call up letter! A more logical question will be, how come your mates most probably got call up letters and served and you are aware you were supposed to serve but refused to follow-up on why you did not get a call up letter or a letter of exemption?

It is you who have reasoned like lazy Nigeria youth as you posited.You should ask yourself,if he submitted himself at student affairs for mobilization? After law school,did he report to his school for the mandatory mobilization? Remember, Nysc can only issue you call up letter,only if your school have mobilized you.So don't come hear and be talking logic,when you have not looked at this man's case logically. You might be surprised, when this case will come up fully,and his school will shame him for not doing what other student's in his set did that made him evade service and want certificate through back door.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nwibii: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Bholutife18:
So.... This is what he would resort to... He wasn't invited? Is it wedding party?
guy stop this joke ooo, just woke up this morning and am not ready to laugh oo.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nwibii: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2018
MMM
so u were screened out cause u never went for NYSC, but in Rivers state Tonye Cole was given the party ticket despite not having NYSC cert. Imagine Architect Tonye Cole without NYSC, he only presented his FSLC and SSCE, and I ask, what happen to ur tertiary cert.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by emerged01(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2018
ORACLE1975:
So baba no help u ni........ grin grin grin grin

Please NYSC call him to come and serve is father land

Not to old for service.

APC coach -- Tinubu
PDP coach --obasanjo
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by mushystuff: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
agree with u to some extent. If he graduated in ife and wasnt given call up a letter, he has a case.
If the act says that nigerians that graduate at below 30 yrs both in naija and broad must serve, why is it only those that school in nigeria that are mobilised by given call-up letters?

Do those that go abroad to school notify NYSC when they get admission? Is NYSC in a position to know when they have graduated? What if there's a problem in the country where they're studying? Will NYSC be expected to chase after them to issue call-up letters?

Understand that it is the schools in Nigeria that apply to NYSC and send a verified list to them for call-up letters to be prepared for the concerned persons. Schools abroad have no business with our NYSC and are not bound so it's the interested graduate that must apply to the NYSC for mobilisation.
It is also the duty of the Nigerian graduate from a Nigerian university to follow up on mobilisation in the event perhaps his name is skipped or there's an error somewhere. Knowing the position of the law on the place n importance of NYSC, he has no case. Furthermore, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

I hope Shittu actually graduated o! Make e no be say University Senate no approve him result hence no call-up! cheesy grin
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin
It's not about being qualified oga, he finished from a Nigerian university at the age of 25, his mates were getting registered and mobilized for NYSc but he didn't do it, NYSC does not give call up letter if you don't register.

mycar:
You definitely weren't qualified
I don't think NYSC goes about issuing every dikk and harry it sees on the Street NYSC callup letter.
He should save himself further embarrassment.
Everything under Buhari is awkward.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:

See this one, stop talking with conviction on something you know nothing about, it makes you look like a fool. NYSC does not just issue call up letters, you have to register to indicate an interest in serving to be issued one. If you don't register, you obviously won't be given one. The minister does not have a case and I'm expecting the court to throw out the case because ignorance is not an excuse before the law.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2018
mushystuff:

Do those that go abroad to school notify NYSC when they get admission? Is NYSC in a position to know when they have graduated? What if there's a problem in the country where they're studying? Will NYSC be expected to chase after them to issue call-up letters?

Understand that it is the schools in Nigeria that apply to NYSC and send a verified list to them for call-up letters to be prepared for the concerned persons. Schools abroad have no business with our NYSC and are not bound so it's the interested graduate that must apply to the NYSC for mobilisation.
It is also the duty of the Nigerian graduate from a Nigerian university to follow up on mobilisation in the event perhaps his name is skipped or there's an error somewhere. Knowing the position of the law on the place n importance of NYSC, he has no case. Furthermore, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

I hope Shittu actually graduated o! Make e no be say University Senate no approve him result hence no call-up! cheesy grin

Even if your name is on the verified list and you don't undergo NYSC registration, you still won't be issued a call up number and subsequently the letter. Being a graduate from a Nigerian university is not an assurance that you will serve as some people for reasons best known to them decide not to. Only registration validates your interest in service and makes NYSC issue you a call up letter.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by meforyou1(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2018
skarlett:

See this one, stop talking with conviction on something you know nothing about, it makes you look like a fool. NYSC does not just issue call up letters, you have to register to indicate an interest in serving to be issued one. If you don't register, you obviously won't be given one. The minister does not have a case and I'm expecting the court to throw out the case because ignorance is not an excuse before the law.
u are a mumu. did u serve? or know anything about NYSC?
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by meforyou1(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2018
mushystuff:

so the act should be amended to state it is only nigerians that attend higher institutions in nigeria, because those are the only ones that are mobillised.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
u are a mumu. did u serve? or know anything about NYSC?

Fools love to bask in their ignorance, keep at it
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by mushystuff: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
so the act should be amended to state it is only nigerians that attend higher institutions in nigeria, because those are the only ones that are mobillised.

No, it is for all Nigerians. The aim is to create unity and that is why you must produce it before you can enjoy any government employment or appointment in Nigeria. If it is enforced for only Nigerians that studied in Nigeria, it creates some level of in equality like perhaps, it is the poor or those without opportunities that will suffer the annoyance ans inconvenience of the One year mandatory service. Otherwise, they should scrap the entire scheme.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Tareq1105: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Bholutife18:
So.... This is what he would resort to... He wasn't invited? Is it wedding party?

Stupid goat!

Was an invitation card sent to me before I traveled to Enugu state for service in 1993?

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
see this small girl. U think education is same as romance section?

Old fool, carry your ancient self out of my mentions. Bye
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
your papa, your mama old fools

Who still cusses out papa and mama in 2018? Oga abeg upgrade your OS, you're rather stale undecided
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by asidoiliyasu: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Were you the only one that graduated in your school then? What happened to your mates, weren't they invited by NYSC too?
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Folksyharry(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Bholutife18:

I tire. Instead of him to resign and apply for mobilisation he talking rubbish.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
oh. i forgot u dont know ur papa and ur mama. homeless people's home brought up. exhibiting your illiteracy on a public forum. u think u are in a hotel bar or bed.
useless ashawo teenager, u will possibly be dead before u get old

Stale, keep trying
Yawn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Consider Underage Married Girls As Voters, National Assembly Tells INEC / Nigeria Would Have Collapsed If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari In 2015 – Sagay / We Can’t Be Intimidated By Your Arrests, Muscling; Secondus Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.