Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' (19670 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
are u tired of abusing your dead grandfather? u think u are in your usual hotels jumping from bed to bed, distributing AIDS to idiiots like u. look at this little goat.

Boring grin grin grin grin
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
paper tiger. seems i have clipped your wings. this one na small. whenever i finish with u, u will regret your life. because u are ashawo doesnt mean u must be eternally foolish and insultive. iidiot little thing

grin grin grin grin
Someone isn't tired of being repetitive, you can continue
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
shawo looking like a devil. Fire will consume u shameless harlot. Universal donor. U do dogs as well abi

grin grin grin grin grin grin
My my, one person is consumed with so much hate, continue dumbo grin
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by gare(f): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bholutife18:
So.... This is what he would resort to... He wasn't invited? Is it wedding party?

Its an age grade party, so he just woke now, i dont know what the presidency is waiting for before throwing him out of his cabinet
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
ur unknown dead papa dumbo. i'm more educated than ur entire worthless generation. say d truth ugly, skinny, tiny, little harlot, u do dogs abi

grin grin grin grin
This one wants to die on top my mentions grin keep famzing dearie, I have space cheesy
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by Organs(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
arcnomec:

It is you who have reasoned like lazy Nigeria youth as you posited.You should ask yourself,if he submitted himself at student affairs for mobilization? After law school,did he report to his school for the mandatory mobilization? Remember, Nysc can only issue you call up letter,only if your school have mobilized you.So don't come hear and be talking logic,when you have not looked at this man's case logically. You might be surprised, when this case will come up fully,and his school will shame him for not doing what other student's in his set did that made him evade service and want certificate through back door.

Bros, I guess you jumped in at the middle without updating yourself on the initial comment i replied to. We are basically saying the same exact thing. The initial comment by Bholu was" Is NYSC party? to be invited to? Now, we Nigerians are fond of asking lazy stupid and unnecessary questions and criminals look at the loopholes and either confligerate and make things unclear or get away with it. With that question, he will get away with it, now with your questions or mine, you will know this guy is an unrepentant corrupt Nigerian politician that is used to always getting their way, no matter what the law says.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by MaxNdu: 4:49am On Oct 17, 2018
With all these shameful corrupt act going on in this Buhari Government, yet he claims success in the fight against corruption.....God help Nigeria!!!
Re: Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' by FearGodinall: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Is this idiot really a lawyer and a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria. And you think Nigeria will move forward with this set of idiots. NYSC is not a church that invite people for service but you avail yourself for mobolization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? / Jamilah Tangaza Declared Wanted By EFCC / Governor Fayose Visits Segun Oni (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.