Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed (35883 Views)

Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2018
hundredrivas:

You are a fackin bastard you son of a thousand fathers !! Why did you have to quote me in the first place a soul was lost to those terrorist instead of you to sympatise with the dead you are quoting me .

May god punnish your entire generation useless scumb bag may ogun use the blood of your family to bath tonight. You dont deserve to live tueeee i spit on your grave !!

!
grin. grin. guy e be like say small small you are going really mad grin

be very careful bro. grin the way you are going you may die too soon! grin

Your madness is rising per minute. grin

I made a mistake by ommiting a word in my comment trying to buttress your point. I told you I intended to direct the comment to the Federal government. I wanted to say "their daughter" and you are cursing your generation upandan.
Its dangerous for you to curse someone who curses don't have effect on oo. This is not a threat o. be very careful.

You had better take a chill pill because if you go on like this it is dangerous for you. Stop cursing me and ask God for forgiveness. oo. grin

Easy o

Easy o oo grin
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by rhemiza(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Citizens life is valueless for the lifeless cow from daura.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by mixter(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2018
I have just one question and it's "If it was his daughter that was killed, is this what his response will be as the Minister of Information?
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by ifiokjohn(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2018
maigemuu:
Nigerians and tags for their presidents...

Yaradua....dullness (plagued by illness for the short term)
Jonathan.... Clueless
Buhari....lifeless
Atiku....?
Fill in the gap...
Godsent.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by IkemChris(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2018
I just hate this administration with passion. These guys are evil.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by HomeOfMe(f): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
soberdrunk:
Just watch how the opposition will take advantage of this senseless killing....... angry
I totally agree with you. Just like the opposition also took advantage of boko haram killings during the last administration.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by HomeOfMe(f): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Useless souls, If it is to rig election or loot the treasury you will do more than what you can, This is the real definition of a failed Government.
Don't mind them. They're more proactive when it's time to rig election.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by chernest2002: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Where are these people being held, I thought bokoharam don't hold any territory, the lifeless general who promised to lead from front is now leading from back. Those who follow his leadership will all go down before him.

1 Like

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2018
You're much better than who you think you're
Stop looking down on yourself.. Give your dream a chance!
You're Extraordinary!

Rise Up!

Subscribe, Watch, Like & Share this video!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5XJ0KKYEI
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by sayisayi(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2018
soberdrunk:
Just watch how the opposition will take advantage of this senseless killing....... angry

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by opribo(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2018
No you did not do all, what any reasonable government would do at this time is to quit and leave the stage for real leaders who know how to handle matters like this.

You cannot claim you did everything you ought to do yet the enemies killed the aid worker and then you remain in power to spill bullshit to your gullible supporters. We wont reinforce a reverberating failure of a government, no way. 2019 we must terminate this joke of a government before they destroy us all with gross ineptitude.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by SegunAj(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Sir with all due respect STOP lieing just as your name implies
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by fof1: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2018
MrNollyzone:
The Federal Government is shocked and saddened at the killing of another aid worker by Boko Haram on Monday, despite the actions taken by the government and the widespread appeal to save the young woman.

A statement issued in London on Monday by Segun Adeyemi, Special Adviser to the Honourable Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, described the killing as dastardly, inhuman and ungodly, saying nothing can justify the shedding of the blood of innocent people.

He commiserated with the family of Hauwa Leman, noting that the Federal Government did all within its powers to save her life.

His words: "It is very unfortunate that it has come to this. Before and after the deadline issued by her abductors, the Federal Government did everything any responsible government should do to save the aid worker.

"As we have been doing since these young women were abducted, we kept the line of negotiations open all through. In all the negotiations, we acted in the best interest of the women and the country as a whole.

''We are deeply pained by this killing, just like we were by the recent killing of the first aid worker. However, we will keep the negotiations open and continue to work to free the innocent women who remain in the custody of their abductors."

He thanked all the friendly governments that have continued to work with Nigeria for the safe release of the abducted women, and the clerics across religious lines who have been pleading for their
release.

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/we-did-all-we-could-to-save-aid-worker-hauwa-liman-says-lai-mohammed'

LIE LIE LIAR INDEED. CHIEF PROPAGANDIST.INCOMPETENT BUNCH OF PEOPKE HUNGRY FOR POWER.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by InHim4Him(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2018
baliyubla:
Your best resulted in her collecting a bullet straight to the head at close range.

May supporters of this evil government suffer the same fate as this poor girl, and may their families mourn as late Hauwas family are suffering right now.
AMEN! AND AMEN!!
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Barrycake: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Anytime I see Hauwa Liman's picture, I feel like I am part of those who disappointed her. Can't put my finger on why, but this Nation failed that lady.

May Allah grant her paradise.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by agboaustine: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
APC IS THE MOST WORST GOVERNMENT THAT NIGERIA WILL EVER HAVE. MAY GOD PERISH APC FROM NIGERIA
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by newjosboy: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
What a world

Is she a Christian or Muslim?
Doeas it marra?
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by richeso: 12:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Negotiating with a defeated group is very weird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court: PDP Uncovers APC’s Plot To Frustrate Reversal Of Imo Judgment / Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.