Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes (1651 Views)

Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by 12Ebisco: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ik Ogbonna’s Colombian wife,Sonia Morales has reacted to claims their marriage is on the rocks after she removed the Nollywood actor’s name from her social media profiles.

Sonia who was bearing, Sonia Ogbonna on her socialmedia profiles, changed it to her maiden name.

Following the reports, she posted a photo with their son writing

Dare to choose happiness over empty irrelevant,empty norm

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/dare-to-choose-happiness-ik-ogbonnas.html

Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by HARDDON: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
She's so pained she used the EMPTY words twice in Swift succession

He's been cheating... 9ja gurls hv finally broken it.

But Nna, watch your back mehn, it's a KOLOmbian lady we on about.

2 Likes

Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by cooldipo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Love is everything including the pain
Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
She is lettered.

My kind of women.
Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by Simbaz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
grin pick me pick me Sonia ooo, that your pussyyy needs better servicing grin from a real G like me

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense to buy
Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by FisifunKododada: 1:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Her Yeeboo inlaws with their ibotic outdated culture and norms have made her to tear race...go and njoy the life of your head joor my dear...and if you come by Texas...I will show you around Dallas and make sure you have a good time.
Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by obaataaokpaewu: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Contract Don expire? She no wan contract extension?
Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by meobizy(f): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2018
I never saw their marriage pictures. She is nothing but a baby momma in my books.
Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by oshe111(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Thought she was saying she loves Naija and their culture the other day?

She even bashed some peeps and confirmed she wasnt a feminist....

Mehn....

If na IK cheat on this one ehn.......

IK na confirmed bumkum

Dude is living people's dream

And IK they fool himself with ChopLifeGang

Dude might be Gay self but who in his right mind go leave this Hulala begin pursue one hairy ass?

Yuck!!!
Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by BluntBoy(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2018
I don't mean to be tribalistic, but I think Yoruba culture is the most accomodating.
Re: ‘dare To Choose Happiness’- IK Ogbonna’s Wife ‘confirms’ Marital Woes by victorian(f): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2018
IK Bleep up!

Sighs.. What do men really want sef?

With such gorgeous , loyal and sexy lady as a wife, he is still cheating on her . undecided

Some men are so terrible.

That's why I don't dare flaunt my man before another lady will use bottom power and otumokpo destroy our peace . angry

She can have a better man, if she calls it quits.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Not Getting Married But Am In A Serious Relationship - Actress Nkechi Blessin / Singer, Brenny Jones Becomes First Nigerian To Rock Nipsey Hussle’s Jacket / Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Rock Cleavage Baring Outfit To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.