Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms (34901 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by GistUpdates: 3:40am On Jun 25, 2019
GistMore.com

IK Ogbonna's estranged wife, Sonia, says people should stop advising them to get back

See more here; http://gistmore.com/ik-ogbonnas-estranged-wife-sonia-says-people-should-stop-advising-them-to-get-back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by GistUpdates: 3:40am On Jun 25, 2019

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by daddytime(m): 3:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Shiit happens IK but life must go on.

No cry bro...

The poster below me you are spot on. It happened to me when body dey catch my own because she still young, fresh and hot.

But now, tables don turn 360 agba don show levels don change.

Na ntoor I dey do her now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Karemarealty288(m): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2019
The lady don see naija men with hard cash..." Some birds are not meant to be caged cos their wings are too beautiful to be in cage"

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by itspzpics(m): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Leav dem wats ur own nah
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Vega100: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:
The lady don see naija men with hard cash..." Some birds are not meant to be caged cos their wings are too beautiful to be in cage"
You nailed it bro!!!

I wonder what iyke was thinking when he went to wife such beauty goddess!!! U don't do that... Just chop her and run!!! Those kind of chicks are not for keeps at all!! Because they just can't stay!!!

Anyway, I hope he learnt his lessons...

To the wife, behind all those beauty of yours, you should bear in mind, it can only fade with time, u can never be more beautiful, you should plan your retirement well... 20 years from now, things will certainly be very different.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by GistCaster: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Jaynom(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Real. It is hard for a Lady who has been USED TO A PARTICULAR LIFESTYLE to settle down with a man that cannot keep up. A lady used to dating men who own businesses cannot date a Hustler. It is rare!

14 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by visijo(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2019
"If you have $200 and your wife has $800, the total money in the entire household is $200 not $1000...if you understand this mathematics you'll always have peace in your home

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by afroniger: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Oh well. I.K must have thought he could wife her like any other Naija woman. This kind woman no fit that profile in my opinion.

11 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Uchenaija: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2019
Why do people get married to be single again?

When the grass is green at the other end.

Check out my signature good suit lovers.
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Benekruku(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Make una allow this girl go hussle.

9 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by overdrive(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
ik should go and look for an African woman with wide hips and marry.its high time he got over this thing.

9 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Emoji1000: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by HumanHairLovers(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2019
We have hear

Celebrities and marriages sad

Need celebrity kind of hair? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by id911(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2019
When the idiot IK dey always flaunt his wife and carry him irresistible wife go E-Money house and the house of those wey get money pass am by far, how him wife no go jakpa?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by oluwasegun007(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2019
A very subtle advise go wrong... grin grin grin
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by diver006: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Missperplexity0:
Please help a sister survive this hardship, all i want is a job in lagos or some donation to set up something.....3022388333
Bola Ade

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by freemi(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Missperplexity0:
Please help a sister survive this hardship, all i want is a job in lagos or some donation to set up something.....3022388333
pls stop ths . .try to hang out wt d rite pple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by wingmanII: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:
True talk. He married for the wrong reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Good morning family.
Thank God we are among the living this morning. Thank God for the breaking of the new day.
This is my message for everyone this morning;

If someone or persons tell you No to your request, do not worry. Just focus on God and trust him that He that did it for them, is able to do it for you instead of turning to sniper , the fan, the tree, the rope or third mainland bridge for a way out.

Weeping may endure for a night but Joy, I REPEAT JOY will certainly come in the morning. And all those who turned you down, all those who mocked you, will celebrate you. Hold on, soon all your turbulence will soon be like a dream and you will say aloud truly when the lord turns around the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dream.

PS. If you are depressed or suicidal, talk to me. All issues discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy.

9 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by grandstar(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:

I suspect the marriage crashed because of his "womanising". This includes very strong gay rumours. He may be bi. Rumours too strong.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by 9jaRealist: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Nigerians will never mind their own business...
Always trying to force people to get married, stay married or have children.

Meanwhile, their own lives na scatter-scatter!
cheesy
>

6 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by defolman(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2019
They should let her be
Wanna smell good check this out

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by SocialJustice: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2019
The prettiest Sonia I know.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by awumen: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:
this is real deal. I have been privileged to enter a particular high end circle and these babe was on ground.this are top notch circle where major players seat out and where even as a smallie like us, you can go home with 5-10k USD, so imagine wat a babe like dis will now go home with.na 9ja biggest boy wey owe raw cash de runs dis babe league, IK, no earn wetin some of dia staffs de earn sef. Let IK free d babe, d future is bright

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Evicted And Disqualified Bbnaija Housemates Visit Payporte / OAP Do2dtun Says Noble Igwe Leg Looks Like 'Monkey Post' In New Photo / Binta Diamond Diallo: I Am A Not A Babymama, I'm A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.