Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead (21716 Views)

Benue Blogger, Tessy Okwori Is Dead (Burial Photos) / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) / Help My Co-founder Is Stalling Our Start-up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2018
rest in peace the great achiever
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Bishopking: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
dayus4heaven:

Paul Allen is 65 not 66

With due respect, check what was written again. You will see that there is no need for what you wrote above.
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Aarondan(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Dead do not compromise to wealth. Is inevitable end to every man that would come when it would come, your financial standing notwithstanding.
Rest on paul, you've paid your dues to life
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Aarondan(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
enshi:
So even with the money and fame, we shall all still die??

What then is the struggle for

My brother is really hard question to answer
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Aarondan(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
dayus4heaven:

Paul Allen is 65 not 66

I thought you said you had stop smoking weed
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by SocialJustice: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
alignacademy:

RIP

Indeed this forum probably wouldn't have been in existence without the pioneer efforts of people like Paul Allen...
Paul Allen was just a fortunate investor, go and read about him. Bill Gates was the brain and driving force.
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Petermarshal(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
What a fulfilled life
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Petermarshal(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
SocialJustice:
Paul Allen was just a fortunate investor, go and read about him. Bill Gates was the brain and driving force.
The reverse was the case, Paul developed Bill gates trending Microsoft carcass.
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Alasi20(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gerrard59:
And to think I read about his philanthropic activities on Forbes yesterday? He was listed among the top 50 philanthropists in America.

A cure has to be discovered for the various cancers abound.

RIP.
Its a disease from GOD. it cannot be cured unless GOD ordains
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by zoedew: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

I said this become and I will say it again.
F. UCK JESUS
Jesus does not feel insulted. Jesus loves you! In the mighty name of Jesus I decree your deliverance. Every scale covering your eyes so you won’t see Jesus falls off now!
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by korede12345(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." - Mohandas Gandhi quote author=enshi post=72126831]So even with the money and fame, we shall all still die??

What then is the struggle for [/quote]
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by korede12345(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

So even with the money and fame, we shall all still die??

What then is the struggle for
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Lucifer66(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
zoedew:

Jesus does not feel insulted. Jesus loves you! In the mighty name of Jesus I decree your deliverance. Every scale covering your eyes so you won’t see Jesus falls off now!
cheesy You chrsitains make me laugh honestly. Your stupidity is something else.
Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead by Thunday1005(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cloudflare Servers Develop Problem: Many Websites, Services Went Offline / I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz / SMTP Server: How Do I Unblock A Blacklisted IP Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.