Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband (43360 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by dabrin: 2:48am On Oct 16, 2018
An Islamic teacher, Abdulrazak Adeniyi, has accused his wife, Barakat, of child abandonment and adultery, sequel to which he has sued for divorce.

Abdulrazak narrated to the court: “Just five months after Barakat gave birth to our first child, I discovered that she stopped breastfeeding the baby without notifying me.

“Within a twinkle of an eye, Barakat’s ex-lover started visiting her in my own home, especially anytime I was not around.

“Shortly, Barakat became pregnant and she shamefully abandoned my house because I had stopped making love with her by then.

“This is the reason the baby started feeding on custard and milk, which I usually provide.

“In fact, anytime I went to give Barakat money for the baby’s feeding, I usually see her secret lover in the same room with her.

“Therefore, Barakat is a pathological liar for branding me as irresponsible.

“I want to pray this honourable court to give me custody of the baby because I am capable of taking care of him in my school,” Abdulrazak said.

Earlier, Barakat, in her petition, had accused her husband of gross irresponsibility.

Barakat, a petty trader, told the court that her husband no longer loved her.

“My lord, Abdulrazak is such a wicked husband who doesn’t care about what happens to me and our child.

“For two weeks, he may not even ask about the baby’s welfare,” Barakat told the court.

The Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, where the case was determined on Monday, eventually dissolved the two-year marriage between Barakat and Abdulrazak over acts of infidelity and irresponsibility.

The court’s President, Suleiman Apanpa, held that the court took its decision in consonance with the wish and resolution of both parties, Barakat and Abdulrazak.

Apanpa held that, “In the interest of peace and tranquility, the union between Bakarat and Adulrazak has ceased to be.

“Custody of the one-and-a-half year-old child of the union is awarded to Barakat, while Abdulrazak shall pay a monthly allowance of N5,000 for the child’s upkeep.

“In addition, Abdulrazak is directed to give adequate attention to the child’s education and general welfare,” Apanpa said.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/wife-impregnated-lover-five-months-baby-husband

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 16, 2018
The fear of women is the beginning of long life. I can't come and die on top one useless kpekus carrier.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by majamajic(m): 3:40am On Oct 16, 2018
uniqueboi:
The fear of women is the beginning of long life. I can't come and die on top one useless kpekus carrier.

u can't get anything sweeter than Kpekus ,

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:00am On Oct 16, 2018
In everythin We do in this life you should fear woman they can do and u do# cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:18am On Oct 16, 2018
The whole idea of marriage is quiet scary now.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Sweetcollins: 5:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Abomination
Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Offpoint: 5:02am On Oct 16, 2018
5:03 am, MOD no dey sleep? wet dream and paralysis Dream woke me up this early. This paralysis of a dream sucks meen, demons were dragging me out of my bed and rats were talking and eating me, but I can't move a limp. jeez.

,......back to the topic....

Poor Abdul, there's 98% probability of the first baby not being yours. cuz no reasonable human will F another man while breastfeeding HER baby.

Dear guys/Ladies, never make a mistake of settling down with any man/woman who's Ex is still within same state, cuz probability of them banging themselves is 87%.

"Time heals everything, but not a good fück from an Ex, the memories never fades"--offpoint 2018

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Centcanada: 5:04am On Oct 16, 2018
From where? How e take happen?
Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Sweetcollins: 5:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Truth be told every woman needs the 3ps that maketh a man complete, place, provision and protection. When you show a woman tender love and care while maintaining your superiority complex, she dare not cheat on you.
One love

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Onlinealaba(m): 5:04am On Oct 16, 2018
hmm Barakat, the way people cheats in marriages this days gat me thinking if the whole idea of marriage can work this days

check my siggy, get your electronics and toks SMART TV's at flat rate(payment on delivery), BUY4ME services available too.
Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by JaffyJoe(m): 5:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Barakat disappoint this one
Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by tit(f): 5:05am On Oct 16, 2018
why are we youbas like this?
now flat heads from the yeast will use this to make a yeye of us!
sorry ooo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by temitofa(m): 5:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Ibadan people, chai!!!. Adultery is like food to them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by hightempo(m): 5:06am On Oct 16, 2018
K
Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Gboy101: 5:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Muslim women like dick grin most especially the Hausa and Yoruba ones.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Tenn88: 5:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Truth be told needs the 3ps that maketh a man complete, place, provision and protection. When you show a woman tender love and care while maintaining your superiority complex, she dare not cheat on you.
One love
undecided
Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by wengerjay(m): 5:11am On Oct 16, 2018
In a divorce suit, most times, children custody is awarded to the women. And men will continue to pay some amount of money monthly for the welfare of the kids.
Eventually, the children still give all the credits to their mothers and may not even bother to cater for their fathers wen they are grown up.
My take is this, the men should stop bothering to file for divorce, once a woman moves out with the children, she should be allowed to without man instituting any court case. Because eventually, men will bear the brunt.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by femi4: 5:12am On Oct 16, 2018
tit:
why are we youbas like this?
now flat heads from the yeast will use this to make a yeye of us!
sorry ooo
una too like sex

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by deafeyez: 5:14am On Oct 16, 2018
uniqueboi:

Very unpredictable human beings

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by BOOMnaija(m): 5:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Married women cheat d most these days

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Seahawk: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2018
“Custody of the one-and-a-half year-old child of the union is awarded to Barakat, while Abdulrazak shall pay a monthly allowance of N5,000 for the child’s upkeep

What’s that going to solve? Diapers or formula?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by coolhamid(m): 5:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Truth be told every woman needs the 3ps that maketh a man complete, place, provision and protection. When you show a woman tender love and care while maintaining your superiority complex, she dare not cheat on you.
One love
Provide them everything, a woman that will cheat , will still find reasons to cheat regardless of everything you've provided her.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Amberon1: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2018
When men cheat and make babies out of wedlock, do you say "fear men"?
adewumiopeyemi:
In everythin We do in this life you should fear woman they can do and u do# cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Bettycars(m): 5:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Hi, I have good used European cars for sale.
Contact me on 07065870508
Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by Melison(m): 5:20am On Oct 16, 2018
dabrin:
sad

See photos of the lover >>> HERE
We go use am cook egusi soup??

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by lexy2014: 5:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Sweetcollins:
One love
stories that touch

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by akinszz: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2018
How is he sure that he is the father of the first one..
I Fear woman..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by AdonaiAluminium: 5:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Maybe the lover feels that Since she"s given you a baby, she has to give him one too. 50-50.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by planetbluz: 5:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Offpoint:
5:03 am, MOD no dey sleep? wet dream and paralysis Dream woke up me up this early. This paralysis of a dream sucks meen, demons were dragging me out of my bed and rats were talking and eating me, but I can't move a limp. jeez.

,......back to the topic....

Poor Abdul, there's 98% probability of the first baby not being yours. cuz no reasonable human will F another man while breastfeeding HER baby.

Dear guys/Ladies, never make a mistake of settling down with any man/woman who's Ex is still within same state, cuz probability of them banging themselves is 87%.

"Time heals everything, but not a good fück from an Ex"--offpoint 2018
i Am Also A Victim Of Sleep Paralysis. It Can Be Very Frustrating. Any Idea On How It Can Be Checked?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband by KingLennon(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if really a woman was gotten out from a man's rib. Women are wonderful creatures from mars I swear...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.