Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase (33633 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Doerstech(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Remain Atikulated
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Almaiga: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You guys are just shameless ...

This is called an "eye for an eye". The time has come and Fayose will be paid in his own Coins.
If you do me I do you, God no go vex. cool

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by topsam1(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
cmikel:
Good

But if presidency/apc is not biased with nigeria the other counterpart obanikoro now in apc should also be invited for same .

did you just come back from the space?
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Ogaga87(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
This brother Fayose and Fela are twins I guess..
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by wakes: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
nhia
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by zabuur: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
ithink7:
EFCC have surrounded Ekiti government house as we sleep.

Meanwhile, a governor collected bribe of $5 million on camera and is still walking free.

This APC government is the most corrupt since 1960.

Didn't Fayose walk , talk fight, freely till d end of his tenure. What d Kano state gov enjoys now was being enjoyed by Fayose too. Its called IMMUNITY. Let his people impeach him first

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by israelmao(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2018
You remain my main G.
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by vineyardfarms: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by AnanseK(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2018
ithink7:

Meanwhile, a governor collected bribe of $5 million on camera and is still walking free.

Ganduje if free for a few days since the video came out Fayose was free for years despite the evidence. Be patient, all Nigerians are watching and we want justice to prevail in both cases and more.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by favour32(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE! Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true.
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy

This man is walking free. Let's wait till his tenure expires but sadly, APC won't be in.power then.

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by nevilbot: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2018
zabuur:

Didn't Fayose walk , talk fight, freely till d end of his tenure. What d Kano state gov enjoys now was being enjoyed by Fayose too. Its called IMMUNITY. Let his people impeach him first

You even have time to reply to those who refuse to be educated out of hatred. Every educated man knows a sitting gov can't be arrested cus of immunity same as fayose couldn't be arrested since despite the many evidence against him but as the children of hate they av chosen to be, they won't get themselves educated

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Smarttravels:
only in this nation will clueless youth support ruthless looters and call on God to help thieves.
Only in this nation will Zombies like you won't complain about the APC governor caught on camera taking bribe.
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by gozzlin: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2018
ithink7:

I hope you are aware of the fact that Nigerian sitting governors have immunity from prosecution until they complete their tenure. Hence, the governor who collected 5 million dollars bribe is safe from prosecution.
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by hush15: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ill-be-at-efcc-today-with-my-bedclothes-pillowcase-fayose/

na that last paragraph bleeped everything up. They said they dont trade with impunity as it is not their style, so my question! whose style has it been since 2015?

They are even worse than GEJ'S own sef
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Bodude504: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Shut up go and answer your case when you are collecting the money did you call Nigerians
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by kunmiiii: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2018
ithink7:

Mshewww, stop displaying this kinda illiteracy and Ignorance online joor, becos you heard others wailing about it, wasn't Fayose also walking freely till now that his immunity has expired. Haba!! Stop trying so damn hard to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by kingkhan(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=ithink7 post=72124755]EFCC have surrounded Ekiti government house as we sleep.

This APC government is the most corrupt since 1960.[/quote this shiws that you are an illiterate baout nigerian constitution. ganduje has immunity as a sitting governor so efcc can not torch him until his tenure ends while fayose's tenure ended yesturday night
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by EvilMetahuman: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Yoruba warrior

Unlike some cowards that keep falling in court up and dan grin
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by introvertme: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Almaiga:
Fayose just took a good decision. Cause he will never escape Justice. The time has come, he most pay for his crimes.

Who be the guy way dey the picture
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by 8stargeneral: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Another name for apc is corruption
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Back2Daura(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2018
EFCC SHOULD ARREST GANDUJE!!!
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Temidayo9(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
ithink7:

Bro you have spoken well, but let Mr Governor children come online to say this and I will take it serious.
Nobody ever harassed your parents despite what's is currently happening in the country. #Think
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by introvertme: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2018
8stargeneral:
Another name for apc is corruption

Yeah same with pdp. They're both corrupt
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2018
lolz... be there with your mattress as well�
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by martineverest(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2018
ednut1:
Eyah. Be like obanikoro return pasrt of the money and join APC grin
nope...it's called plea bargaining...same thing was done to dokpesi,olu falaye,aneniih etc.....that idiot metuh refused to plea-bargain that's why he is still in court
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by martineverest(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Back2Daura:
EFCC SHOULD ARREST GANDUJE!!!
ganduje is still a governor
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by kingraj01: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Most of you shouting ganduje up and down should calm down. Ganduje is still a governor so he has immunity. So wait for his tenure to elapse. Before crying like babies.
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by joey150(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2018
CharleyBright:
Nigeria is finished under Buhari govt.
Buhari doesnt know jack about economics or governance. He is frustratingly watching everything crumbling under him, and he wants to vent his anger on opposition by using his attack dogs - Efcc to intimidate people.
Tell Buhari and Efcc that Ganduje is saying Hello from Kano with pockets full of bribery dollars. They can never go arrest Ganduje cos they dont want Kano election votes to go into smoke.
Paddy paddy govt of Buhari.
Anti corruption messiah my foot.
Oloriburuku Oshi.

Don't talk for the sake of it. It makes you look very stupid. You should be ashamed of yourself if you're an adult.

I care less about Buhari or whatever. But don't you know that governors enjoy immunity and cannot be arrested while they are still in office?

If you don't know, ask questions. Brandishing your ignorance makes you worse than a fool that keeps quiet.

Next time, understand issues and don't just brag about them.

Have a great day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara: Withdraw Femi Fani-Kayode’s Traditional Title - Emir Of Shinkafi Told / Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) / APGA Disqualifies Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.