Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,182 members, 7,957,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million (2794 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by G1STMORE: 3:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Just after DMW boss, Davido revealed he has also ventures in motorsports business, pop singer Davido took to the gram' to flaunt his latest piece, a diamond encrusted Franc Vila luxury wrist watch.

The wrist watch reportedly costs $248,830 without diamonds which cost 90,000,000 when converted to naira.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/davido-shows-off-new-wrist-watch-photo

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by G1STMORE: 3:06am On Oct 16, 2018

Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 16, 2018
30 BILLION 4 D ACCT
Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Money making OBO
Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by Nogodye(m): 4:29am On Oct 16, 2018
They guy that lied he bought a private jet...I cease to take him serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by waleyp(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2018
EHN DonT Take Him Serious I Sha Know Say For Now He Still Get Money Pass Us, So Believe It Or Not E Get Money YaPa... Our Own BLESSING Is On The Way, OYa Receive IT.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by Simbaz(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2018
grin very ugly wrist watch, that has no meaning on buhari economy

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by LieutenantBOBO: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Nogodye:
They guy that lied he bought a private jet...I cease to take him serious anymore.
Then stop viewing any thread/post about him. If you see any post title that has "Davido" on it, DO NOT CLICK IT! It's as simple as that.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by Ghnaija(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Obo
Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by Olodo24: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2018
I was expecting to see Chioma and her big face. that biatch has been used and dumped

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by adeife19(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2018
idiot Baba fake life Wetin concern pesin sey u buy wristwatch very soon you go say nah 30billion you buy the wristwatch
Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by TDonald: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Yeye Blogger, the wrist watch no get brand name

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by realolamelekan: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Beauty and security at the same time Dm me for ur power fence @ reasonable prices 08171115766 ig@realolamelakan

Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by bonadinix: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Latest Diamond Encrusted Wrist Watch Worth Over N90 Million by G1STMORE: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) / How Kizz Daniel Reportedly Impregnated Davido’s Ex-girlfriend "Revealed" / When I Say My Ass Claps People Think Am Lying, See The Ass Clapping (VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.