Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths (1920 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by BeautifulMind2: 4:27am On Oct 16, 2018
The Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, AYCF, has given one reason President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, cannot rig the 2019 general election.
Speaking in an interview with DAILY POST, President of the AYCF, Alhaji Yerima Shettima, said that the rigging formula of the current administration as allegedly applied in Ekiti and Osun States, will not work in 2019.

Shettima noted that the police has been a major tool for rigging elections in recent time, but maintained that the government will not have enough manpower in the police force to rig elections in the 36 states and the FCT.
Shettima alleged that the government massively rigged the governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun but expressed his confidence in the judiciary to return the peoples mandate to them.

He said, “The 2019 general elections will not be like what we saw in Osun and Ekiti because this is a case where every policeman will be in his post.

“With this, it means that if you have succeeded in deploying 40,000 policemen to Ekiti or Osun to rig election, you cannot take them anywhere in 2019 February general election. You cannot do that.
“They [APC] will be completely dis-centralized and embarrassed. You will see that the kind of embarrassment that befell Jonathan’s administration; I mean, the same way Jonathan was sacked, even, this one will be worse than what Jonathan saw.
“Nigerians will decide because it is a moment of decision and we’ll all decide. Nigerian Democracy must be saved.
“The international community accepted the fact that the election in Osun State was massively rigged and they are in court and I’m happy court will decide on that.

“The judiciary will rise to the occasion and they’ll do what is right. Forget about what is going on; the intimidation of the judiciary under this present administration.

“They ‘ll do the right thing at the right time. I have no doubt about Osun State.

“Then in Ekiti we all saw how a sitting Governor was messed up. An elected executive Governor was messed up and his immunity was completely downplayed.

“He was dealt with decisively because they wanted to take over Ekiti State by force but they forget that we are watching.”
http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/15/2019-buhari-apc-cannot-rig-presidential-election-arewa-youths/

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by Nbote(m): 4:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Why then do hopeless ZonBs and APC supporters always give d impression that it is only d South East dat is tired of dis Evil govt?? Despite d glaring daylight robbery and rape of democracy in Osun especially, dey somehow still want to make everyone believe everyone is fine with both d govt and d outcome of its elections... Watch how some of dem will come and tag him a PDP sympathizer or an Ipob member... Ediots

21 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by udemzyudex(m): 4:38am On Oct 16, 2018
I hope so.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by MightySparrow: 5:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Well atikulated speech

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by nnachukz(m): 5:18am On Oct 16, 2018
This is an IPOB member according to Zombies. Even the Northerners they are banking on are gradually Atikulating. In their mind, they believe everyone is as blind as they are.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by pode(m): 5:20am On Oct 16, 2018
It is well with Nigerian come 2019 election

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by olaric(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Being a BMC member has to be the most difficult job because Buhari is near impossible to defend.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by WhyMoD: 5:51am On Oct 16, 2018
That's why Buhari has refused to assent the election reforms bills.. cos he wants a loophole to rig..
Plus the cannibals, oh cabals are not lobbying for Buharis cousin to be moved to the logistics department again so our electoral system could be tampered with again.

E no go work this time
Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by I888(m): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Nbote:
Why then do hopeless ZonBs and APC supporters always give d impression that it is only d South East dat is tired of dis Evil govt?? Despite d glaring daylight robbery and rape of democracy in Osun especially, dey somehow still want to make everyone believe everyone is fine with both d govt and d outcome of its elections... Watch how some of dem will come and tag him a PDP sympathizer or an Ipob member... Ediots
not really bro. They are just being diplomatic and euphemistic. In life, even when you know you will be defeated, you put up a positive impression about the whole thing.
They know.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by ngadaAwo: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Nbote:
because they are trying to apply outdated tactics they used against Gej in 2015 by converting the election to igbo thing forgetting that this is not a southerner here like Gej
we're talking about waziri adamawa a full fledge fulani man
a Muslim
a pro north but ditribalized
a giver that most of his people have benefited from
i keep laughing at the likes of ngeneukwenu cilicmarin when he keeps applying the old tactics cheesy
Atiku is taking over the north gradually and also they see it as another opportunity to rule 8 extra years grin
even top apc chieftains are scared right now
the table is turning plus Oshiomole rule grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by PassingShot(m): 5:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Nbote:
Not only the SE that's tired of the government. All lovers of looters/looting and free money are.

Btw, you sound so frustrated and I hope you don't experience depression after the defeat that awaits Atiku and Atikulooters.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by ngadaAwo: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2018
attempt to rig 2019 election will spell catastrophe in the country
even aisha will poison Buhari if he tries anything funny because he'll be putting obstacles to her children political future cheesy

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
onedollarsalary

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by Ikology(m): 5:56am On Oct 16, 2018
The password remains ATIKULATION and OBILIGATION. Arewa youths are already in line, Arewa Elders too. We only have resident zombs on Nairaland and Southwest Bigots. How someone will prefer a Dundee, a dunce, a lifeless one to people filled with life bothers me.

Fully Atikulated and Obiligated

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by TeaParty: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2018
ATIKUlation

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by ngadaAwo: 5:58am On Oct 16, 2018
[s]
PassingShot:

Not only the SE that's tired of the government. All lovers of looters/looting and free money are.

Btw, you sound so frustrated and I hope you don't experience depression after the defeat that awaits Atiku and Atikulooters.
[/s]
shatap
just like ganduje bullion van

Oga the looting line is already outdated grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by olaric(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Ikology:
The password remains ATIKULATION and OBLIGATION. Arewa youths are already in line, Arewa Elders too. We only have resident zombs on Nairaland and Southwest Bigots. How someone will prefer a Dundee, a dunce, a lifeless one to people filled with life bothers me.

Fully Atikulated and Obiligated

How you come to the conclusion that the myopic few uneducated and least enlightened urchins in Lagos make up the entire South West beats my imagination. Stop insulting every Yoruba man because of the stupidity of a few miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by Randy100: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow, the glory has departed from Buhari. Arewa is now attacking Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by tuniski: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Even if he is armed robber, he is the next president. No amount of propaganda will preserve buhari beyond 2019 in the Villa.

Never shall we experience the buhari affliction again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by emmie14: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
because they are trying to apply outdated tactics they used against Gej in 2015 by converting the election to igbo thing forgetting that this is not a southerner here like Gej
we're talking about waziri adamawa a full fledge fulani man
a Muslim
a pro north but ditribalized
a giver that most of his people have benefited from
i keep laughing at the likes of ngeneukwenu cilicmarin when he keeps applying the old tactics cheesy
Atiku is taking over the north gradually and also they see it as another opportunity to rule 8 extra years grin
even top apc chieftains are scared right now
the table is turning plus Oshiomole rule grin
I need someone who can unite, reform and transform Nigeria. He can be the president for 26years hence the country is moving forward. The case of ethnicity must be sacrificed in the altar of progressive agenda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by I888(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Nbote:

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by PassingShot(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2018
tuniski:

Even if he is armed robber, he is the next president. No amount of propaganda will preserve buhari beyond 2019 in the Villa.

Never shall we experience the buhari affliction again!
Your ranting is not more than the ranting of a frustrated kid. It doesn’t amount to anything at the end of the day.

Tell me, didn’t you do more than this in 2015?
Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by ngadaAwo: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2018
emmie14:

I need someone who can unite, reform and transform Nigeria. He can be the president for 26years hence the country is moving forward. The case of ethnicity must be sacrificed in the altar of progressive agenda.
God bless you bro

Atiku is WA ZO BIA

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by emmie14: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
God bless you bro

Atiku is WA ZO BIA
Bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by tuniski: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Your ranting is not more than the ranting of a frustrated kid. It doesn’t amount to anything at the end of the day.

I will cheer you up by 2019 as you accept the reality of a better unified Nigeria under the able lively visionary leadership of H.E Atiku Abubakar!

Your pain will get worse before it gets healed!
Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by ngadaAwo: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2018
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]
more trash

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by perez100: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2018
The Yoruba Elders need to change the mentality of their youths. The Elders have huge work to do. The 80% of Yoruba youths education remain questionable particularly those of them that had their education in the South West. They were the only ones that supported the satanic elections in those 2 states. Aregbesola came to power when APC was an opposition party.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by BiafraIShere(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Everything is becoming clearer by the day... Some I'd!ots and zombies are everywhere saying trash on how it is only Igbos that are against Buhari. Even Northern youths are completely tired of the terrorist and want him out yet some unfortunate fools from the waste are saying they will vote the terrorist again because of a midget who is the VP!?
These guys are everywhere crying more than the bereaved!!
I spit on any bastard from the South that is still supporting the terrorist!!!
Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by Racoon(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2018
"...Shettima alleged that the government massively rigged the governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun but expressed his confidence in the judiciary to return the peoples mandate to them...."

shocked shocked This is the Arewa & not IPOB youth.And some zombies are still standing with this anti- democratic tyrannt Nigeria is so unfortunate to ever have? Nigeria must be salvaged.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by Ikology(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2018
olaric:

How you come to the conclusion that the myopic few uneducated and least enlightened urchins in Lagos make up the entire South West beats my imagination. Stop insulting every Yoruba man because of the stupidity of a few miscreants.

I actually said resident zombies and bigots from southwest. I did not said everyone there is a bigot.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by MeanChris(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Lmao

grin grin grin

Re: 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths by IamAtikulate: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Ngeneukwenu you are asking for one Northerner that is Atikulating but the Arewa Youths are even Atikulating pass us from the East.

More would Atikulate when Tambuwal assumes his new role as Campaign Coordinator for NW.

Only enemies of state are afraid of Atikulating Obidiently. The truth is it is our Obligation to Atikulate for a better Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muric Supports CJN On Sharia In Constitution, Says The Present One Is British / Video: Moment Former Emir Sanusi Is Driven Off The Palace / These African Presidents Has Spent More Than 30 Years On Their Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.