Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist (5857 Views)

Child Educationist, Amanda Adaje, Dedicates Vlog To Child Care, Development / Can A Health Educationist Go For Masters Degree In Public Health / Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by edunwablog: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2018
A professor of educational planning at the Lagos State University, Ojo, Solomon Oladapo Olaniyonu, has pleaded with stakeholders in the education sector to rescue Nigeria from its current challenges.

He urged their intervention in the prevailing insecurity, economic meltdown, unemployment and general infrastructure decay in the country, maintaining that they hold the solution to the ‘wobbling and fumbling’ national economy.

He stressed that the aspiration of every country was to increase national wealth and improve the wellbeing of the citizenry.

The former Dean in the institution’s Faculty of Education added that formal training “contributes significantly to productivity when provided in the right quality and in an enabling environment that lays the bedrock of economic development.”

Delivering the 2018 yearly Independence Lecture of Satellite Baptist Church on Sunday in Lagos, he reminded Nigerians about the significance of the 58th anniversary of nationhood.

He said: “A degree is not equivalent to education nor economic development, but when learning is purposeful, creativity blossoms leading to innovation; when innovation is fully lit, the economy blossoms.”

Olaniyonu regretted that Nigeria had gained independence politically on October 1, 1960 but remained economically dependent ever since.

“Our importation is greater than the exportation which can drastically sharpen the economy to experience waterloo,” he said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/rescue-nigeria-from-collapse-don-begs.html

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by emenas(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
[/b]A degree is not equivalent to education nor economic development, but when learning is purposeful, creativity blossoms leading to innovation; when innovation is fully lit, the economy blossoms[b]

Well said.

This country need to be Atikulated come 2019.

FTC for the first time grin
I dedicate this FTC to all Futoites
To All SOBITES
biological Science students
To all newly elected SUG Executives and MSRCs
To my course advisor
To PACHIN CHIN
To my fellow Rotractors
To my Shuga plum
To my parents and siblings
Thank u

5 Likes

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by inoki247: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Rescue wetin school wey we dey go afta 4yrs we can not invent Candle...

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by lonelydora: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Oga Educationist, it's only Atiku that can rescue it.

5 Likes

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by nony43(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Buhari must go

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by G1STMORE: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
tongue
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by oismail(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
All these educationist are the producers of these looters, they can't stop them.
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Be rest assured Prof, Atiku would do all that

1 Like

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by danjaD(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Buhari must go

7 Likes

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by lilfreezy: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Vote AtikuObi. Simple
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by ramond007(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Declare the education system a state of emergency! And privatize it too

1 Like

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
According to Buhari Media crew "everything under Buhari is working fine"

So what's the need for rescue operation?? Let's continue with this administration for another four years and after that vote Buhari's anointed candidate....Till some people have sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by justice212: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
What do you expect even the president is not educated. You can't give out what you don't have.

6 Likes

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2018
angry
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by ngadaAwo: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2018
sure we're ready to rescue Nigeria sire
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by AdonaiAluminium: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2018
To rescue Nigeria from colapse, get your PVC and vote right in 2019

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems ,Insulated roofing sheets and, roof maintenance services etc

1 Like

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2018
lonelydora:

you said that of buhari in 2015, you need deliverance.
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by Centcanada: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Vote ATIKU come 2019. Atikulate crew for sure!

1 Like

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by mod9: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Those who planned our educational system have failed woefully. How can we be at per with technical giants like Germany when the subject Basic Technology in secondary schools is an elective. Technology and agricultural related subjects should be made compulsory in secondary schools. While students in tertiary institutions should be mandated to take one of Technology or/and agricultural course as an elective with practicals.
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by rekeson: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Isn't it a little too late ?

FOR INSTANT CURE TO VARIOUS AILMENTS, VISIT THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by qanda: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Some of us are trying our best to improve literacy level in our own way. We built Q and A App to provide career, educational, scholarship, Entrepreneurial and professional exams resources to Nigerians at all levels. If you are not using the App yet, install it from Google Playstore.
Download Q and A App on Google Playstore.

If you have quality educational resources, upload it to the App.
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by mod9: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
quentin06:

No he's not
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by Aryin87(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2018
The dean wey dey talk, him don ever produce world class student?! wetin himself know! Make he go sit down jor!
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by lonelydora: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
quentin06:

Yes, i thought he has changed from his Nepotic and Tribalistic ways of doing things, but i was wrong. I cannot continue to support a man who took Nigeria 10 years back

1 Like

Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2018
He stressed that the aspiration of every country was to increase national wealth and improve the wellbeing of the citizenry.

No Don, the aspiration of this country is to pauperize, oppress the citinzenry and render them utterly useless.
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by Pavore9: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2018
lonelydora:

It is like replacing a fake drug with another fake medication.
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by favour32(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE. Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true!
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by flyca: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2018
lilfreezy:
Vote AtikuObi. Simple
They may not bring the change we hope for, but they are better than Buhari/Osibanjo though.
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by lonelydora: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Pavore9:

It is like replacing a fake drug with another fake medication.

See Atiku is the only aspirant that can unseat Buhari. I don't care whether he's clean or not, as long as Buhari leaves Aso Rock in 2019, I'm okay
Re: Rescue Nigeria From Collapse, Don Begs Educationist by Pavore9: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2018
lonelydora:

See Atiku is the only aspirant that can unseat Buhari. I don't care whether he's clean or not, as long as Buhari leaves Aso Rock in 2019, I'm okay

Good for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Resumption Date For Private And Public Schools Has Finally Been Announc / Pre Degree Or Diploma Forms / Admission! Get Admission Into Any Ghana Universities U want Wit Waec/Neco Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.