Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! (2026 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Set Up A Bulksms Portal In 30 Minutes Or Less / How To Become A Web Pro In 30 Minutes / How To Build 1000s Of Backlinks To Your Website In Under An Hour For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by livingnuts(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2007
If you are interested in building a website, I recommend you use BlueVoda.

It does not involve any form of html or scripts, all you need do is click and drag and within 30 minutes, your site is ready.

I recommend it, but you must register with them for your hosting, otherwise you cannot upload your web page with any other hosting company.

I would have used it to design my web page in http://workathome-ng.com, but unfortunately for me, i have already purchase hosting from another company before i discovered bluevoda.

I found it very easy, it has all you need to build a beautiful website, and it is free to use.

It has free templates, free graphics, buttons, just name it, everything.

Hope this helps you a lot.

Regards,
http://workathome-ng.com
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by mide1234: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2008
u can try www.freeserver.com.its fast free and easy
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by kenflipper(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2008
http://67.192.128.18/builder/demobuilder.htm

Amazing web building tool and web hosting packages, no more credit card barrier, payment in naira available. for further details visit

www.Kennwebdesigner.com

Create your web design business with us, and design a website within 10mins with our great tools.
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by FREEBIEMAN: 8:58pm On May 03, 2010
Earn Free Hosting gives away accounts that come with a free sitebuilder ( you can make custom HTML and Flash templates in it and alot more )

They also give away free domains shocked
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by salty10: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2010
Its amazing,  the time being all process comes with the better timing,  I got my web site and hosting services from here http://www.thewebpole.com/ @ cheapest costs,  Also in here we can get all domain names with the hosting services @ $ 1.99/p.a only,
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by sage100: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
When i started my webdesign career i used Blue Voda, but if you need a website with extra functionality and database driven, then i will suggest you look else where for ease of use.

My solution?

Learn How to design database driven websites with joomla in 4weeks at www.learntojoomlauniversity.com

Enjoy.
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by eady: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2011
there are several other ways i have discovered , but i will reveal one of them to you. www.serif.com free CMS, lots of free templates and good enough you can use it to design e commerce websites too. what else are you looking for?
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by david90(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2011
i think joomla is still the best easy to use software to build your site.

i currently have an ebook that was created by mike german on how to build professional looking site in less than 15 minute,
anybody interested should contact me on ademiluyi1990@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by shola6: 5:11am On Jul 05, 2011
The easiest ways to build website is to use wordpress (blog), template (static) and joomla (cms). You only need to do some twisting. But, for professional website you have to get your own custom website.
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:18am On Jul 09, 2011
Omo initially,I thought I wasn't good but I see lots of quack here, 4get the ease,learn the real stuff.I spend hours reading everyday,before I walk on my sites and you guys are sorting for no knowledge app.Una no try at all.
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by amitmax: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
We all know there are so many web builder tools are available over internet.But I don't think by using them we can create any professional web design.To create a good looking website we need to hire a professional web design company.However if we want to create it for personal use then we can use web builder too or having to create one or two page.
Thanks
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by NickTracy: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2011
Very useful posts, thank you all cheesy
Re: Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! by raffite: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2012
Good Website Design for only N10,000

Checkout our sample designs:
www.trademapngr.com
www.africanasports.com

Call: 08035070731 while offer lasts.

(1) (Reply)

. / Accept All Interswitch/ Verve/ Visa/ Mastercards On Your Website 4 Just N80,000 / Get High CPC Admob Impression And Self-clicking App Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.